Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

John and Ken are not Conservative talk show hosts.....they rag on both sides.....especially if the politician comes on their show and tells them outright lies,like Whitman or will not come on the show,like Brown......Arnold knows this all to well....he has done both, lied first and then after they ragged on him for a few months he wont go on the show anymore....
John & Ken kick ass...They should be nationwide. :thup:

they turned that down.....

docpage-diazforms14.jpg

Notice where it says "It is illegal to discriminate....".

This doc tells the Whitmans they can't fire Nikki because this doc proves she is legal....which she wasn't because she lied on the document.

This doc tells the Whitmans they can't fire Nikki because this doc proves she is legal....which she wasn't because she lied on the document.

Notice where Whitman failed to comply with the certification requirement.

Where are the instructions. Is there proof the Whitmans had them? It says on the form that the instructions must be read by the employer.

Notice where the employer signature is above. She complied with the certification requirement....and yet they're asking them to sign again further down and yet again for re-verification. So when were they required to re-verify? It's not clear. And another thing...can you be convicted of a crime for not understanding or not properly filling out a DOJ document? If that's the case millions of us would be guilty. Does this show criminal intent? No way. All it shows is they didn't properly sign a document. I wonder if you've ever been guilty of not signing a contract or any document properly without an expert showing you where to sign? All I see is an uncompleted form. Are there other "Completed" forms in existence?

I can see the headlines....

"Meg Whitman Didn't Fill Out Form Properly
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP"​

You must expect perfection from Meg Whitman. Wish you would do that with the Democrats too.....then maybe there would be less of them in Washington.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

That is an I9 form and obtaining and reading the directions is the responsibility of the employer.

But we don't want to hold employer's accountable if they are Republicans, now do we?

:cuckoo:

That is an I9 form and obtaining and reading the directions is the responsibility of the employer.

But we don't want to hold employer's accountable if they are Republicans, now do we?

I see a failure to sign twice on this doc. Is that criminal negligence?

Well I guess Obama needs to get the same treatment because he's responsible for the Defense of this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. He's also responsible for obeying our laws...which includes border enforcement.

I see the purposeful failure to enforce immigration laws by the President. Is that criminal negligence?

And yes, failure to inspect the documents provided and fill out the form correctly is an offense. Abercrombie & Fitch was fined last week over $1 million for similar violations.

Personally, I think it is stupid. But then again, I'm not Meg Whitman campaigning on holding employer's responsible for hiring undocumented workers.

:lol:

The information I gleaned from Fox News is that. The Whitman's hired this maid through a reputable employment service, they asked for a "legal resident" Said maid arrive with a ss card, a driver's license, and I9? form. Subsequently a letter arrived from the SS department asking for certification. It is the maid's responsibility to provide that info not the Whitman/s. Mr. Whitman wrote a note on the letter telling the maid to "take care of this. Finally in 2009 the maid admitted to being here illegaly and was subsequently fired. Enter Gloria Alred. she's a female al sharpton it seems. Anywho the maid is the person who clearly broke the law, Sneaked into the country, stole a social security card, procured a driver's license, and falsely signed on the I9 document that all the information was valid and correct. Now tell me this person hasn't voted in the last nine years. Go ahead and convince me.

Notice where Whitman failed to comply with the certification requirement.

Where are the instructions. Is there proof the Whitmans had them? It says on the form that the instructions must be read by the employer.

Notice where the employer signature is above. She complied with the certification requirement....and yet they're asking them to sign again further down and yet again for re-verification. So when were they required to re-verify? It's not clear. And another thing...can you be convicted of a crime for not understanding or not properly filling out a DOJ document? If that's the case millions of us would be guilty. Does this show criminal intent? No way. All it shows is they didn't properly sign a document. I wonder if you've ever been guilty of not signing a contract or any document properly without an expert showing you where to sign? All I see is an uncompleted form. Are there other "Completed" forms in existence?

I can see the headlines....

"Meg Whitman Didn't Fill Out Form Properly
THIS HAS GOT TO STOP"​

You must expect perfection from Meg Whitman. Wish you would do that with the Democrats too.....then maybe there would be less of them in Washington.

The proof is that it was Whitman who released these documents when this story first hit.

Here's a complete list of the document set she released.
There's 14 pages of them.

So Whitman seems to have saved all these documents, even though she fired her maid over a year ago. Sounds like she kept a good paper system for most things, except those documents that show she was advised by SSA that the maid's SSN didn't match up.

I see a failure to sign twice on this doc. Is that criminal negligence?

Well I guess Obama needs to get the same treatment because he's responsible for the Defense of this country from all enemies foreign and domestic. He's also responsible for obeying our laws...which includes border enforcement.

I see the purposeful failure to enforce immigration laws by the President. Is that criminal negligence?

Criminal negligence? That's above my pay grade. At minimal, it shows that Whitman didn't take compliance with Immigration law very seriously, until she decided to run for office.

Seems she never got the letter. Her husband did and wrote a note on it to get the maid to correct the error and the maid sat on it. Since then the husband thought the problem was solved because they didn't find out she was illegal until later.

Greta Van Sustrin just trashed Gloria Alred on her show pointing out this flaw in her argument and Alred admitted that she was never going to prosecute. She was merely attempting to discredit Meg Whitman in a similar manner she attempted to discredit Arnold on the eve of his election.

Link, please?

I just saw it last night on Greta Van Susteren? Watch the video.

Whitman Scandal: 'Smoking Gun' or Dirty Politics? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

Turns out this I9 Social Security doc you claimed blows Meg Whitman out of the water was a doc asking for verification of her SSN and they gave it to Niki to properly fill it out. The maid sat on it instead. There is no proof that Meg Whitman even saw the doc and nothing on the doc says anything about her immigration status. So that wasn't an issue.

The problem is the maid defrauded the government, defrauded the employment agency, and lied to the Whitmans about her legal status. The only person this hurts is the maid...not Meg Whitman.

This video shows her explaining her side:

Whitman Scandal: 'Smoking Gun' or Dirty Politics? - Fox News Video - FoxNews.com

It looks like a typical smear job based on outright deception. Jerry Brown is not change for California. He's more of the same...so of course this is what he has to do to get elected.

How is Jerry Brown "more of the same"? Are you unaware California has had a Republican governor for the past EIGHT years?

I'm no Brown aficiando but if I have a choice between two candidates and I know one has broken several state ands federal laws, t'aint brain surgery.

BTW, Ravi is 100% correct; it is illegal to allow a person to work before getting an I-9 with believable and acceptable documentation on file.

mudwhistle, it is illegal to discriminate among citizens of the US and LEGAL US aliens. It is not only LEGAL but LEGALLY REQUIRED to discriminate against illegal aliens.

ARREST WHITMAN!

And yes, failure to inspect the documents provided and fill out the form correctly is an offense. Abercrombie & Fitch was fined last week over $1 million for similar violations.

Personally, I think it is stupid. But then again, I'm not Meg Whitman campaigning on holding employer's responsible for hiring undocumented workers.

:lol:

Well since the documents that were presented to her to verify were false I'm trying to see where you think she's at fault other then she didn't sign in the proper signature block. Ether way....the I9 form is admittedly invalidated. How is the employer supposed to know that the employee presented false documents? This seems like a total waste of time. But then this wouldn't be the first time a government agency wasted an employer's time with useless paperwork.

Last edited:

mudwhistle, it is illegal to discriminate among citizens of the US and LEGAL US aliens. It is not only LEGAL but LEGALLY REQUIRED to discriminate against illegal aliens.

ARREST WHITMAN!

Not according to several lawsuits that have been filed against Arizona law-enforcement officials on behalf of the Obama Department of Justice and the ACLU.

What you're doing is trying to get her both ways. She can't refuse employment but she's getting nailed for employing her. Which way is it?

Last edited:
The information I gleaned from Fox News is that. The Whitman's hired this maid through a reputable employment service, they asked for a "legal resident" Said maid arrive with a ss card, a driver's license, and I9? form. Subsequently a letter arrived from the SS department asking for certification. It is the maid's responsibility to provide that info not the Whitman/s. Mr. Whitman wrote a note on the letter telling the maid to "take care of this. Finally in 2009 the maid admitted to being here illegaly and was subsequently fired. Enter Gloria Alred. she's a female al sharpton it seems. Anywho the maid is the person who clearly broke the law, Sneaked into the country, stole a social security card, procured a driver's license, and falsely signed on the I9 document that all the information was valid and correct. Now tell me this person hasn't voted in the last nine years. Go ahead and convince me.

That is an excellent question, Willow. She has a stolen/fraudulent SS card and a fraudulent DL. What other crimes has the maid committed?

Seems like Gloria will have her hands full defending this woman....arrest her, convict her, let her serve time in prison and then deport her back to Nicaraguia. Buh bye, maid lady. (Now watch....the maid will do a deal for her US citizenship and immunity against prosecution for voter fraud, possession of counterfeit docs, illegal immigration, identity theft, etc. etc. etc.)

Tell me again, how is it Whitman's illegal acts have not harmed California or the US? I'm feeling harmed. I'm mad as hell. So why ain't you, mudwhistle?

Link, please?

I just saw it last night on Greta Van Susteren? Watch the video.

Turns out this I9 Social Security doc you claimed blows Meg Whitman out of the water was a doc asking for verification of her SSN and they gave it to Niki to properly fill it out. The maid sat on it instead. There is no proof that Meg Whitman even saw the doc and nothing on the doc says anything about her immigration status. So that wasn't an issue.

The problem is the maid defrauded the government, defrauded the employment agency, and lied to the Whitmans about her legal status. The only person this hurts is the maid...not Meg Whitman.

This video shows her explaining her side:

It looks like a typical smear job based on outright deception. Jerry Brown is not change for California. He's more of the same...so of course this is what he has to do to get elected.

How is Jerry Brown "more of the same"? Are you unaware California has had a Republican governor for the past EIGHT years?

I'm no Brown aficiando but if I have a choice between two candidates and I know one has broken several state ands federal laws, t'aint brain surgery.

BTW, Ravi is 100% correct; it is illegal to allow a person to work before getting an I-9 with believable and acceptable documentation on file.

Arnold is a Republican in name only. He decided early on to give Democrats in Sacramento everything they wanted. He's not really running the state the way a conservative would.

ARREST WHITMAN!

Not according to several lawsuits that have been filed against Arizona law-enforcement officials on behalf of the Obama Department of Justice and the ACLU.

What you're doing is trying to get her both ways. She can't refuse employment but she's getting nailed for employing her. Which way is it?

That's all Whitman has to say innit? She's no more responsible for enforcing the FEDERAL governments immigration laws than Arizona is. That's why the DOJ is suing Arizona. The maid broke all the laws. Whitman worked through a reputable employment service. It's not her responsibility to ferret out the illegals lies and perjury. It's the Feds responsibility.

That is an excellent question, Willow. She has a stolen/fraudulent SS card and a fraudulent DL. What other crimes has the maid committed?

Seems like Gloria will have her hands full defending this woman....arrest her, convict her, let her serve time in prison and then deport her back to Nicaraguia. Buh bye, maid lady. (Now watch....the maid will do a deal for her US citizenship and immunity against prosecution for voter fraud, possession of counterfeit docs, illegal immigration, identity theft, etc. etc. etc.)

Tell me again, how is it Whitman's illegal acts have not harmed California or the US? I'm feeling harmed. I'm mad as hell. So why ain't you, mudwhistle?

You feel harmed? hahahaha.

I'd like you to prove that shit in a court of law. Prove damages if you feel you must.

I can't get over the selective self-righteous indignation from Democrat supporters even though you know they've been encouraging illegals by the millions to break our laws.

ARREST WHITMAN!

The lawsuit against the Arizona law does not violate federal law, and has nothing to do with the compliance required by federal law. Nice attempt at tossing in a red herring.

Forum List

Back