Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Powell didn't hire undocumented workers, he said he suspected that the firms that he did hire, were using them. Whitman employed Nikky directly.

Now if you want to look at hypocrites, I suggest you look at all those right wing squealing pigs who rail about "illegals" taking jobs away from Americans. Many of them can be found on this thread, contorting every fact, to pretend that this case is somehow different.

Whitman didn't either. She worked with a reputable employment agency. She asked for a "legal resident". The maid appeared with social security card in hand. A driver's license. A I9 for signed as truthful and accurate. The maid broke all the laws not the Whitman/s the maid should be deported. It's all a political hack job.
It doesn't matter, twinkie. The employer holds the ultimate responsibility. Just like your CPA is not going to jail if you avoid paying taxes...you are.

Whitman campaigns on the employer being responsible and yet wants to shirk her responsibility.

Sounds like an awesome Republican to me. :lol:

Whitman's excuses really start looking lame, when you consider she grew a company from 30 people to 18,000 people in 10 years. She has no excuse about not knowing the rules and regs of compliance, regarding employment. If some HR worker at E-Bay received a mismatch letter, and just handed it off to the worker, without following up, I'm sure Ms Whitman would have had that person's head.

Maybe the government should start auditing E-Bays employment files, since Whitman seems pretty lax in employee record keeping.

Powell didn't hire undocumented workers, he said he suspected that the firms that he did hire, were using them. Whitman employed Nikky directly.

Now if you want to look at hypocrites, I suggest you look at all those right wing squealing pigs who rail about "illegals" taking jobs away from Americans. Many of them can be found on this thread, contorting every fact, to pretend that this case is somehow different.

Whitman didn't either. She worked with a reputable employment agency. She asked for a "legal resident". The maid appeared with social security card in hand. A driver's license. A I9 for signed as truthful and accurate. The maid broke all the laws not the Whitman/s the maid should be deported. It's all a political hack job.
It doesn't matter, twinkie. The employer holds the ultimate responsibility. Just like your CPA is not going to jail if you avoid paying taxes...you are.

Whitman campaigns on the employer being responsible and yet wants to shirk her responsibility.

She is an awesome Republican. Glad you recognize her as such. Republicans are gonna kick demonRat azz and youse people are gonna just have to sit down and stfu, cause you won't matter any more. a dying breed.. sound familiar?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whitman's excuses really start looking lame, when you consider she grew a company from 30 people to 18,000 people in 10 years. She has no excuse about not knowing the rules and regs of compliance, regarding employment. If some HR worker at E-Bay received a mismatch letter, and just handed it off to the worker, without following up, I'm sure Ms Whitman would have had that person's head.

Maybe the government should start auditing E-Bays employment files, since Whitman seems pretty lax in employee record keeping.

She has done all the right things and your political witch hunt is going to blow up in your faces. I love it when that shit happens.

No, that's not true. She was referred to Whitman from an employment agency. Whitman witheld taxes and paid the woman directly. If Nikky had worked for a "service", they would have been the ones to handle all those issues, and Whitman wouldn't have been the one receiving the SSA letters, nor would she be the one to maintain that shoddy file that included the I9 form.

Contort away.

I tend to believe Mrs. Whitman's version. Not the close associate of Jerry Brown, one Gloria Alred. It's political hackery pure and simple and I hope it backfires. We are still left with the knowledge that this illegal sneaked into the country obtained a stolen ss number, a driver's licens and signed an I9 form as true and correct. She purjered herself to take a job @ $23.00 an hour, a job that some American could have had. Now, she wants to play the victim. What a farce. Send her ass packing.

hypocrite.jpg

number one fat assed asswipe.

She is an awesome Republican. Glad you recognize her as such. Republicans are gonna kick demonRat azz and youse people are gonna just have to sit down and stfu, cause you won't matter any more. a dying breed.. sound familiar?? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whitman, kitty, is apparently not going to be one of them.

Dying breed: the country is becoming younger, darker, and forward looking. That does not describe the GOP, which is older, much whiter, and the leadership unfortunately wants to go back to the 1950s.

Not agonna happen, kitty.

She has done all the right things and your political witch hunt is going to blow up in your faces. I love it when that shit happens.

It hasn't happened. To the contrary, she's alienated and angered the hard line right wing anti-immigration crowd (check out their press release for her arrest, posted earlier). She's alienated and angered the Hispanic community. She now comes off looking like a hypocritical fool to most moderates, while Jerry Brown sounds like the voice of reason.

In the last reported poll, which was done before all this hit the air waves, she trailed Brown by 9 points. I can't wait to see the next batches come out. All this happening while Boxer's lead is solidifying against Fiorina.

Doing the right thing is not changing your story over and over and over. All that does is make you look like an idiot.

It hasn't happened. To the contrary, she's alienated and angered the hard line right wing anti-immigration crowd (check out their press release for her arrest, posted earlier). She's alienated and angered the Hispanic community. She now comes off looking like a hypocritical fool to most moderates, while Jerry Brown sounds like the voice of reason.

In the last reported poll, which was done before all this hit the air waves, she trailed Brown by 9 points. I can't wait to see the next batches come out. All this happening while Boxer's lead is solidifying against Fiorina.

Doing the right thing is not changing your story over and over and over. All that does is make you look like an idiot.

She angered them cuz she insists on following the law.

Well I know better. Whitman has offered to take a lie detector test. Bet Alred, Brown and Miss illegal perjurer won't do the same. Political Hackery. Pure and simple.

Mud, she broke the law. There is no other common person observation that makes sense. If this firestorm does not die down, she could lose 55-45 or worse.

Of course it's political hackery.

And the Greta Smackdown of Allred that AA posted says it all.

Exactly, and as we now know illegals are in California with forged documents and voting just like they were AMerican citizens. Who shall we out in California for not properly checking to see that these people are authorized to vote?

For Whitman supporters who cannot let go:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQMM4IphM70]YouTube - Hypocrite.[/ame]

For those who just despise anything Deomcrat:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypRkz640iDA]YouTube - Two USMB posters argue about Obama[/ame]

Conservative Immigration Group Calls for Whitman’s Arrest

No, Mud, you are wrong. Go back to the events and the documents. You are willfully ignoring evidence you don't like and you are stressing evidence that does not support your contention. She is in hot water.

Conservative Immigration Group Calls for Whitman’s Arrest

Priceless.

No, Mud, you are wrong. Go back to the events and the documents. You are willfully ignoring evidence you don't like and you are stressing evidence that does not support your contention. She is in hot water.

I've gone through all of this. It's a hatchet job.

I'm stressing the evidence and your ignoring common-sense. That is the weakness of your argument. She's a big ole bad GOPer so you don't care what the facts are.

She's not in hot water because we've seen this all before and it's not going to be as effective as it used to be.

I suspect that Jerry Brown, Gloria Allred, and this maid have stirred up a hornet's nest and it's gonna ultimately smack them in the ass.

Forum List

Back