🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. But to give you a chance, tell us how the Pubs are at fault. Specifically. You can change your depends first if you want.

You are talking out of both sides of your mouth. But to give you a chance, tell us how the Pubs are at fault. Specifically. You can change your depends first if you want.

I don't need to jump through hoops, jackie. I've said what I've said and you say I'm talking out both sides of my mouth. Good enough for me, I don't need YOUR "chance"

Then you don't back up what you say, but everyone, from conloon to loonlib, knows that.

May I suggest that you and your tunnel vision go fuck yourself too, wry. You can't admit that the democrats are part of the problem as are the republicans....I laugh at you. Hence the word libtoid.
The point was that since 1967 Republicans have been Governor of California for 31 of those 43 years. So your point about liberals being in charge in California is ridiculous.

No...not rediculous...look at the state rep and senate make up, Ravi. I don't give a pass to the republicans, and I don't give a pass to the democrats either. I have always said that it is the politicians, and wry just has to see tunnel vision and no blame goes to his liberals.
Jerry Brown appointed ultra liberal judges while he was gov. the first time around and that helped get this state where it is now. So let's just get real and knock off, "It's the republicans."
My bad, I thought you posted, "Liberals have been in charge..." and took that for you blaming liberals.

:lol:

Not at all. For instance, Brown has widened his lead by another % point on the RCP combined polls; Whitman is slipping. Boxer is up 6.4% on Fiorina. If I were a California citizen, I would still vote for Fiorina but have my doubts about Whitman. What would you do?

Not at all. For instance, Brown has widened his lead by another % point on the RCP combined polls; Whitman is slipping. Boxer is up 6.4% on Fiorina. If I were a California citizen, I would still vote for Fiorina but have my doubts about Whitman. What would you do?

Go with your mind instead of your heart. Meg Whitman is kind of an unknown to me. Brown on the other hand has too much baggage for me. Whitman seemed to me to be a pretty nice person...and I know that Brown is the source of this Nikki the Maid scandal. I don't trust a politician that can't run on his record and has to resort to smear tactics.

Go with your mind instead of your heart. Meg Whitman is kind of an unknown to me. Brown on the other hand has too much baggage for me. Whitman seemed to me to be a pretty nice person...and I know that Brown is the source of this Nikki the Maid scandal. I don't trust a politician that can't run on his record and has to resort to smear tactics.

All of a sudden Brown's trip to Cuba to pal around with Fidel is making news, actually breaking the law. That seems to beat wetback trouble.

All of a sudden Brown's trip to Cuba to pal around with Fidel is making news, actually breaking the law. That seems to beat wetback trouble.

That's bad news for him but I still think he can't run on his record. What can he do to get California back to what it used to be.

Meister is simply a toid, a spear carrier, without original thoughts at all.

He can have his opinion as wrong as it is. He, however, and the overwhelming majority of the far rightoids, cannot critically think, cannot offer constructive opinions, cannot offer evidence.

They would make great commies or nazis.

Jake just because you may not like the guy is no reason to get his politics wrong.....Meister aint no far righty.....he has gone against their ideas in many threads here.....

Meister is simply a toid, a spear carrier, without original thoughts at all.

He can have his opinion as wrong as it is. He, however, and the overwhelming majority of the far rightoids, cannot critically think, cannot offer constructive opinions, cannot offer evidence.

They would make great commies or nazis.

Jake just because you may not like the guy is no reason to get his politics wrong.....Meister aint no far righty.....he has gone against their ideas in many threads here.....

Hey Harry....it's only jackie, just need to take the little ankle biter with a grain of salt. :lol:

The point was that since 1967 Republicans have been Governor of California for 31 of those 43 years. So your point about liberals being in charge in California is ridiculous.

no he is not wrong.....this State is heavily Democrat and has been so for quite a while....and the legislature the last 20 years or so has been also.....and they are the ones who make the rules and regulations.....the Governors in this State,Democrat or Republican have basically been pussies unwilling to stand up to the Legislature....hence some of the most ridiculous laws and regulations have been passed.......this State was no 4 in Education in 1967.....today it is like no 48.....and no Republicans i have ever heard of create Entitlement programs like they have out here.....California has a reputation for being "Ungovernable".....i wonder why?.....and the 2 losers running are NOT going to make a difference in spite of what they or their backers say.......

Oh damn....we were talking about Ca. now you change.
PS....you far left wingtoids just can't admit that politicians are the problem.....it's always, the REPUBLICANS. Please go back to your Kool-Aid and get your talking points from one another.

Wow.
You posted, "Your liberals have been in power for quite awhile...what have they come up with?"
I noted liberals have not been in power for quite a while, and gave facts to support my statement, on both the national and California level.
You then devolve into name calling. Usually I thank people like you for sharing, in your case let me suggest you go fuck yourself - that's more in tune with your type of response. It means nothing, but does convey a message (or at least the last conservative VP thought so).

The only reason your state isn't in worse condition is the fact that there have been governors that have stopped your heavily liberal state. Your libs have chased businesses from the state along with individuals. because of the taxes levied on businesses and individuals. Blame it all on the republicans all you want, but nobody is that stupid to believe your drivel, wry. You can't keep taxing the people, wry....Neveda isn't too far away and people and businesses are flocking to it.....care to give an answer why? :lol:

Proof?
Large retall store their products in Nevada for a number of reasons, one being the land northwest of Reno where many huge warehouses are is cheap and near rail lines; the inventory tax is lower and wages too.
Other than that Nevada is a state whose main product is tourism, based on craps, slots and shows.
If people are "flocking" to Vegas explain why the housing industry there is in free fall.
As usual, you're full of digested bull food.

There is no evidence Brown or his campaign have any connection to the scandal Whitman faces.
And, btw, what baggage does Brown carry?
How do I spell hypocrite? Mudwhistle.

Wow.
You posted, "Your liberals have been in power for quite awhile...what have they come up with?"
I noted liberals have not been in power for quite a while, and gave facts to support my statement, on both the national and California level.
You then devolve into name calling. Usually I thank people like you for sharing, in your case let me suggest you go fuck yourself - that's more in tune with your type of response. It means nothing, but does convey a message (or at least the last conservative VP thought so).

The only reason your state isn't in worse condition is the fact that there have been governors that have stopped your heavily liberal state. Your libs have chased businesses from the state along with individuals. because of the taxes levied on businesses and individuals. Blame it all on the republicans all you want, but nobody is that stupid to believe your drivel, wry. You can't keep taxing the people, wry....Neveda isn't too far away and people and businesses are flocking to it.....care to give an answer why? :lol:

Proof?
Large retall store their products in Nevada for a number of reasons, one being the land northwest of Reno where many huge warehouses are is cheap and near rail lines; the inventory tax is lower and wages too.
Other than that Nevada is a state whose main product is tourism, based on craps, slots and shows.
If people are "flocking" to Vegas explain why the housing industry there is in free fall.
As usual, you're full of digested bull food.

Proof????:lol:Your a bigger idiot than I thought, wry. Your a partisan hack, and blinded by it. Go live in your ultra liberal dream world, wry. frisco is just the right place for your politics. :cuckoo:

Well, Harry, read meister's latest. No, he is not balanced, and I don't care what he says: he is a conloon.

Forum List

Back