Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Nah, Mud, you are flat wrong: watch.

I repeat....much ado about nothing.

The implication was originally abuse. That didn't fly so the implication changed to knowingly hiring an illegal. That didn't fly ether so now we're down to clerical errors.

The hypocrisy of this POV is just stunning to me. Whitman's crimes are "much ado about nothing"? I wonder how we end up with public corruption....could it be this nonchalance about the character of the people we elect?

Arrest Whitman.

If you arrest her...you would be opening a can worms, Madeline. I doubt we would have enough prison space.

I repeat....much ado about nothing.

The implication was originally abuse. That didn't fly so the implication changed to knowingly hiring an illegal. That didn't fly ether so now we're down to clerical errors.

The hypocrisy of this POV is just stunning to me. Whitman's crimes are "much ado about nothing"? I wonder how we end up with public corruption....could it be this nonchalance about the character of the people we elect?

Arrest Whitman.

If you arrest her...you would be opening a can worms, Madeline. I doubt we would have enough prison space.

LOL! Everybody but the illegal's will be incarcerated. ;) Let's blame Whitman!!!! Let's blame Santa Claus!!!! Let's blame everybody that was born here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Madeline doesn't even see the need for a trial, huh. What I'm seeing is a pattern. ;)

If we return to the OP, the issue is all about character; Ms. Whitman fails the character test.

Why Wry??? Specifically what is your problem with her????? Who on earth is going to live up to your expectations????? It seems more like those that agree with your politics cannot do anything wrong, and that those that disagree with your politics, can't do anything right. That about sums it up. ;)

If we return to the OP, the issue is all about character; Ms. Whitman fails the character test.

Why Wry??? Specifically what is your problem with her????? Who on earth is going to live up to your expectations????? It seems more like those that agree with your politics cannot do anything wrong, and that those that disagree with your politics, can't do anything right. That about sums it up. ;)

Yep....you did sum it up quite well

Arrest Whitman.

LOL! Everybody but the illegal's will be incarcerated. ;) Let's blame Whitman!!!! Let's blame Santa Claus!!!! Let's blame everybody that was born here!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I bet Madeline doesn't even see the need for a trial, huh. What I'm seeing is a pattern. ;)

What you are see, Intense, is yourself looking back at you.

What you are see, Intense, is yourself looking back at you.

Alright Jake, time to bring it to your level, .... ready.... "I know you are, but what am I?

Did! Did Not! Did! Did Not! Did! Did Not!

Baby! Baby! Stick your head in gravy! Wash it out in bubble gum and send it to the Navy!

That about covers the bases Jake. Isn't it past your bed time? ;)

Don't let Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness, obstruct your plan of world conquest. ;)

In other words, Intense, as usual you have nothing worthwhile to add to the OP. Got that. Kiddo, your pathetic half baked libertarianism and nonsensical understanding of the 10th Amendment have led you into a cul de sac that closed behind you.

that sums it up exactly.....Wry is a San Francisco Liberal who has his head squarely up Pelosi's ass and shares space in there with Newsome......ask him how wonderful Jerry Brown is....he will give ya a whole page worth of Accolades.....and of course will never say anything negative about those wonderful FAR Left politicians who have done considerable damage to a once great State....but the Minority Republicans?.....you cant shut the fucker up.....

California once had a wonderful, diverse Republican Party, that shot its bolt when it lined lock stock and elephant behind Pete Wilson then the Bush-led neo-cons. Arnold wins because the state, including many of the rank and file repubicans, are centrists.

California once had a wonderful, diverse Republican Party, that shot its bolt when it lined lock stock and elephant behind Pete Wilson then the Bush-led neo-cons. Arnold wins because the state, including many of the rank and file repubicans, are centrists.

:cuckoo: Jake your a total moron who doesn't have a clue what your saying

Other than making your usual personal attack, why not offer an opinion.

Deukmejian and Wilson both 'contributed' to the problems facing California today. Both ran with the tax revolution that was Prop. 13 and failed to account for the lost revenue.
Both men, with the complicity of the Republicans and Democrats in the legislature, raided local government and special districts for the lost revenue, yet continued policies which I consider insane.
Example:
Under the hate and fear message, the R's in California, unwilling to even discuss gun control, passed "use a gun, go to prison" legislation, the Three Strikes law, and other draconian measure, particularly in re drug convictions with these results.
1. Local agencies and community organizations lacked the resources to intervene at the earliest possible sign of trouble. Probation depts. closed cases at intake, rather than provide early intervention focus was on the worst of the worst; social services agencies too were cash strapped and closed cases of child abuse/neglect reported by schools or neighbors. Police agencies closed YSB's (Youth Service Bureau's) and the growing problem of youth gangs was ignored.
2. Gangs grew and adapted, even as the state leadership did not. Kids under the age of 18 became the shooters, avoiding any penalty no matter what they did, because at age 25 they were free.
3. The state began to pass laws holding under 18's accountable - of course efforts to solve the social/criminal issues at an earlier age were tried, but funding was never sufficient and soon gangs moved up the hwy 99 corridor. Soon gangs invaded the suburbs and still the R's under-reacted. A bond was passed to provide services to communites to impact gang warefare, graffiti and truancy but as usual it was too little too late. And now that the state is essentially broke, such programs are being cut and abolished.
4. Under Gray Davis the prison system exploded. Too many criminals, more and more overcrowding created the need for double and triple bunking, crazy violent criminals mixed with soft core drug users and racial tensions lead to the need for many non-gangsters to join up for protection.
And so this is where we are today, and this is only one example of government neglect. Today we also have a party suggesting government should have less influence, less of 'our' money - the consequence of this insanity are too obvious for anyone who thinks.

Meister is simply a toid, a spear carrier, without original thoughts at all.

He can have his opinion as wrong as it is. He, however, and the overwhelming majority of the far rightoids, cannot critically think, cannot offer constructive opinions, cannot offer evidence.

They would make great commies or nazis.

Deukmejian and Wilson both 'contributed' to the problems facing California today. Both ran with the tax revolution that was Prop. 13 and failed to account for the lost revenue.
Both men, with the complicity of the Republicans and Democrats in the legislature, raided local government and special districts for the lost revenue, yet continued policies which I consider insane.
Example:
Under the hate and fear message, the R's in California, unwilling to even discuss gun control, passed "use a gun, go to prison" legislation, the Three Strikes law, and other draconian measure, particularly in re drug convictions with these results.
1. Local agencies and community organizations lacked the resources to intervene at the earliest possible sign of trouble. Probation depts. closed cases at intake, rather than provide early intervention focus was on the worst of the worst; social services agencies too were cash strapped and closed cases of child abuse/neglect reported by schools or neighbors. Police agencies closed YSB's (Youth Service Bureau's) and the growing problem of youth gangs was ignored.
2. Gangs grew and adapted, even as the state leadership did not. Kids under the age of 18 became the shooters, avoiding any penalty no matter what they did, because at age 25 they were free.
3. The state began to pass laws holding under 18's accountable - of course efforts to solve the social/criminal issues at an earlier age were tried, but funding was never sufficient and soon gangs moved up the hwy 99 corridor. Soon gangs invaded the suburbs and still the R's under-reacted. A bond was passed to provide services to communites to impact gang warefare, graffiti and truancy but as usual it was too little too late. And now that the state is essentially broke, such programs are being cut and abolished.
4. Under Gray Davis the prison system exploded. Too many criminals, more and more overcrowding created the need for double and triple bunking, crazy violent criminals mixed with soft core drug users and racial tensions lead to the need for many non-gangsters to join up for protection.
And so this is where we are today, and this is only one example of government neglect. Today we also have a party suggesting government should have less influence, less of 'our' money - the consequence of this insanity are too obvious for anyone who thinks.

Why can't you go back to Moonbeam Brown for problems with the state, Wry...oh yeah he's a good liberal. One thing I can say that you can't bring yourself to say is that it's politicians....both conservatives and republicans that fucked up your once great state, Wry. I think as far a a small government....try less spending in your state on things you people can't afford...ever hear of that concept?
Please don't make a comment on the state union pensions in your state....

PS....remember which gov. appointed Rose Bird, wry?

Last edited:
Meister, son, offer something constructive, otherwise I just ignore you most of the time.

Meister is simply a toid, a spear carrier, without original thoughts at all.

He can have his opinion as wrong as it is. He, however, and the overwhelming majority of the far rightoids, cannot critically think, cannot offer constructive opinions, cannot offer evidence.

They would make great commies or nazis.

Just where in the hell have you brought evidence to the table other than the fact your a libtoid loon without an original thought. My God, the pot calling the kettle black....and can't see it. :lol:

You have offered nothing worthwhile of an American, here, Meister. You are a disgrace to everyone who has served the flag. When you have a point, little on1, I will let you know. Until then I will ignore you.

Last edited:

Example:

Why can't you go back to Moonbeam Brown for problems with the state, Wry...oh yeah he's a good liberal. One thing I can say that you can't bring yourself to say is that it's politicians....both conservatives and republicans that fucked up your once great state, Wry. I think as far a a small government....try less spending in your state on things you people can't afford...ever hear of that concept?
Please don't make a comment on the state union pensions in your state....

My point, which you made very well, is less spending hasn't worked - because we spent on things which had a negative cost-benefit and not on policies which reflect a sane approach to problems solving.
Take education, what do kids need to learn? Reading and comprehension, computation, writing and public speaking and critical thinking. None of which can be done in an environement with disruptive behavior. So what is the conservative approach? Vouchers, public dollars for private schools, school uniforms, prayer, blaming teachers?
By not throwing money at schools (yes teachers too), social workers, psychologists, probation officers or police officers to prevent untoward, disruptive and violent behaviors, the system has devolved into a joke.
Diagnosing problems early and understanding that all kids do not learn the same way, and directing kids into a learning environment which works for them is sane, practical and a real benefit for the cost.
You and other 'conservatives' love to talk about trowing money at a problems never works. I agree, money needs to be spent on services which work, very little offered by the conservative chic suggests they have any idea on what works.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back