🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Meg Whitman: Hypocrisy and Karma

Boedicca is in a tizzy because the Democrats are hunting Whitman to the ground because she did not act with the caliber and integrity of one who would be a governor.

Only in their minds.

Like was pointed out by the immigration lawyer....another fully completed document may be in existence....or this just slipped through the cracks.

News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, it's all about the left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and Attorney General Brown since she bought the Republican nomination for Governor of California.

Complete dirty politics BS. Already debunked. The alleged letter from IRS simply stated to check the numbers and that this letter could in no way be used to terminate employment as it would be in violation of state law. The real loser will be the Illegal as after Nov 2nd, Alread and Brown will have no further use for her and she will be gone. It's one thing to play dirty politics with each other but to bring in outsiders to support your weak agenda is just wrong.

Video: Greta vs Gloria

VIDEO at link:

Video: Greta vs Gloria Hot Air

Greta tears Gloria's argument apart!

The best part? Well, it’s hard to pick, but for my money it’s at about the six-minute mark when Greta blasts Allred for harping on how wealthy Whitman and her husband are. “It’s not class warfare,” van Susteren scolds, accusing Allred of “blackmail.” Or, perhaps, it’s when Allred instructs van Susteren what “Latinos” think, in a moment of transparent paternalism. There are enough beat-down points here to satisfy anyone.

She also says how dare she compare her to Rosa Parks-- Rosa Parks was not a liar trying to commit a fraud as Nikki was...

Last edited:
From the Whitman/Brown debate:

"Jerry, you should be ashamed," Whitman said. "You and your surrogates put her deportation at risk. You put her out there. You should be ashamed for sacrificing Nicky Diaz on the altar of your political ambitions."​

So now all of a sudden, she's worried about Nicky? She had choices, and copped out by firing the woman.

1. She could have helped get Nicky papers. After all, she claimed Nicky was like part of her family. But no, she fired her instead.

2. She claims to want to take a strong stand on immigration, but let Nicky walk the streets without documentation. If she feels so strong about the crime, why didn't she notify authorities? Now she's all of a sudden worried about her maid's immigration status?

It's her political ambitions which ought to be called in play, by taking the most chickenshit way out, and now that she's been caught, wants to blame everyone but herself.

Money wins elections. Meg has tons to throw at this election. I'm still trying to figure out why she wants the job after seeing Ahrnold's predicament. CA is a basket case unless she can pull off a "Christie".

Whitman's campaign has worked hard to win support among independents and Latinos, who are crucial to the campaign of any Republican running in a state in which Democrats hold a 13.4 percentage point edge among registered voters.

But Democrats hope to exploit the housekeeper controversy as a way to question Whitman's character. Whitman fired the woman in June 2009, immediately after she said she found out the housekeeper was in the country illegally.

She then refused to help when the woman asked for help pursuing legal residency. Whitman said the decision was the right one at the time.

She said she had no reason to believe the housekeeper, Nicky Diaz Santillan, was illegal, and had to act within the law.

"We hired Nicky because she had all the appropriate documents, we went through a hiring agency, and then in June of 2009 she came to me to tell me that she was here illegally and did not have the appropriate documents," she said. "I made the hardest decision I have almost made in my life, which was to let her go. ... So it broke my heart. It was incredibly difficult for me to do."

Brown said it was shabby for Whitman not to offer at least initial help to the housekeeper, whom Whitman has described as being like a member of her extended family.

"When someone works with you, you do have familial bonds and ties, and I think if that story is to be believed, I think Meg flunked the most fundamental test of all, and that is to treat people with respect and decency," he told reporters in a post-debate news conference.

Whitman also is addressing allegations from the housekeeper's attorney that she and her husband, a Stanford neurosurgeon, should have suspected the worker's status because of a Social Security Administration letter mailed to their home in 2003.

Gloria Allred, the housekeeper's attorney, is a longtime supporter of Democratic candidates. Whitman told reporters after the debate the controversy is a sideshow from the issues Californians want to focus on, such as jobs and education.

Brown and Whitman had several lengthy exchanges over high-profile immigration issues, including whether illegal immigrants already in the country should be able to seek citizenship and whether the government should crack down on employers who hire illegal workers. They also sparred over the DREAM Act, which would let U.S. high school graduates who were brought into the country illegally as children become legal residents after spending two years in college or the military.

"We need a better e-verify system, three strikes and you're out, you get fined, you lose your business license," Whitman said about her belief that employers need to be targeted. "If we do not hold employers accountable, we will never get our arms around this very challenging problem,"

Whitman, Brown tangle on immigration, illegal maid - Forbes.com

Nah, Mud, you are flat wrong: watch.

I repeat....much ado about nothing.

The implication was originally abuse. That didn't fly so the implication changed to knowingly hiring an illegal. That didn't fly ether so now we're down to clerical errors.

I know you wish that is all it is about, but you are flatly wrong. Watch.

I've watched. I've seen both sides of the issue and this a predictable smear campaign.

They unleashed it right before a Hispanic language debate that took place yesterday. The subject came up and Meg Whitman chewed Brown's ass out for his involvement which of course he claimed total innocence. Problem is Gloria Allred has been with Brown and other Democrats for decades. It would have been better if he had gotten somebody more legit and not so close to him. I guess he didn't have enough money to bribe someone else into sacrificing their credibility for Jerry Brown Jr. Need I remind you that Gloria Allred did this to Arnold during the last election. Yet another indication something's up.

Last edited:
News today, Meg Whitman employed an illegal alien for Nine Years as a housekeeper. So, what is her campaigns reaction?
Of course, the Whitman campaign responds by whinning about a left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and Attorney General Brown since she bought the Republican nomination for Governor of California.[/quote]

Complete dirty politics BS. Already debunked. The alleged letter from IRS simply stated to check the numbers and that this letter could in no way be used to terminate employment as it would be in violation of state law. The real loser will be the Illegal as after Nov 2nd, Alread and Brown will have no further use for her and she will be gone. It's one thing to play dirty politics with each other but to bring in outsiders to support your weak agenda is just wrong.

What is it, do all of you characters on the right have reading comprehension problems?
I highlighted what I wrote in bold and added a few words necessary so even a third grader might understand.

Last edited:

"Jerry, you should be ashamed," Whitman said. "You and your surrogates put her deportation at risk. You put her out there. You should be ashamed for sacrificing Nicky Diaz on the altar of your political ambitions."​

So now all of a sudden, she's worried about Nicky? She had choices, and copped out by firing the woman.

1. She could have helped get Nicky papers. After all, she claimed Nicky was like part of her family. But no, she fired her instead.

2. She claims to want to take a strong stand on immigration, but let Nicky walk the streets without documentation. If she feels so strong about the crime, why didn't she notify authorities? Now she's all of a sudden worried about her maid's immigration status?

It's her political ambitions which ought to be called in play, by taking the most chickenshit way out, and now that she's been caught, wants to blame everyone but herself.

So she should have kept her as a maid? Even after she found out she was illegal?

Isn't that against the law?

Seems she can't win with people like you.

Of course, the Whitman campaign responds by whinning about a left wing media negative attack. This from a campaign that has spent months and $$$$'s on attacking her Republican opponent in the primaries and Attorney General Brown since she bought the Republican nomination for Governor of California.[/quote]

What is it, do all of you characters on the right have reading comprehension problems?
I highlighted what I wrote in bold and added a few words necessary so even a third grader might understand.

Need I remind you that Gloria Allred did this to Arnold during the last election. Yet another indication something's up.

Immigration Lawyer: Whitman Failed To Sign Off On Housekeeper's Immigration Form

California GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman could potentially be held responsible for errors on her former housekeeper's I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form, an immigration lawyer who has examined the documents tells TPMMuckraker.

"There are definitely violations on the I-9," Greg Siskind told TPMMuckraker. "It's not unusual where we see an I-9 form like this where there's no signature, no dating, that it's an [human resources] person who is afraid of being on the hook for documents that they suspect are bogus."

There is no signature on page 14 of the documents provided by the Whitman campaign. Suskind says that's a violation of the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.

Even if the placement agency, Town & Country Resources, filled out the form, Whitman and her husband are still legally responsible for the I-9 as employers, said Suskind.

"Looking at this, it is very unusual to see the documents that nothing is signed, there's no dating on it -- so there's no indication that anyone actually looked at the documents," Siskind said. "That's what the whole point is of the certification, that an employer is supposed to say I looked at these documents, they appear to be genuine."

Siskind also said that Whitman and her husband should have been tipped off when her housekeeper, Nicky Diaz, allegedly said told them she couldn't travel outside of the country.

"That's just common sense," Suskind said.

...​

Wait a minute. They eventually found out she was illegal and fired her. That is beyond dispute. They fired her last year.

This is about a serious...serious clerical error.

Call me jaded, but I'll go with the analysis of an immigration lawyer over your spin.

This Post was neg repped by Diamond Dave.

So she should have kept her as a maid? Even after she found out she was illegal?

Isn't that against the law?

Seems she can't win with people like you.

And "people like you" call the president an illegal alien, a commie, marxist, hater of white people, etc. etc. How do I spell hypocrisy: mudwhistle.

Second point. It's all about character. One does not toss a family member under the bus. Ms. Whitman is spending over ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS to become governor; yet didn't think about 'family' and hire a top-notch immigration attorney for someone she loved and cares for.

Don't every work for anyone whose first thought is 'how will this effect me?'; it is a sure sign of non-leadership!

Nah, Mud, you are flat wrong: watch.

I repeat....much ado about nothing.

The implication was originally abuse. That didn't fly so the implication changed to knowingly hiring an illegal. That didn't fly ether so now we're down to clerical errors.

The hypocrisy of this POV is just stunning to me. Whitman's crimes are "much ado about nothing"? I wonder how we end up with public corruption....could it be this nonchalance about the character of the people we elect?

Arrest Whitman.

Forum List

Back