Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

I don't see Nikki starting a war with Iran like Cheney-Bush would do.
Her husband is active duty, she knows the cost of war.

But, she wouldn't let the bad actors walk all over us like shit-ass Biden is doing.
clickclick.jpg

I like Kari Lake for VP. She is loyal to Trump, shares many of his values, and may earn those following eight years. She though, is needed in Arizona too where she would hopefully become Senator Lake, if she doesn't join Trump's ticket.

That's the WEF's plan.

They want to cause lockdowns and bring in mass mail-in ballots with Trump off them.

When it happens, nobody will be shocked, and everyone will blame the Democrats.
Naw.
It's not about that at all.
It's just about Trump's criminal acts finally catching up with him.

She's as "conservative" as Chimpola Bush.....As in not at all.
I seriously can't believe that there are so many who are falling for this shit! :uhoh3:
Take a step back and think big picture.
1. Conservatives always lose general elections.
2. Women voters are really pissed at Republicans because of the abortion issue. That 2022 "red wave" was killed by women voters
3. I don't want Biden re-elected because stupid Republicans put up a damaged candidate, like Trump.
4. We want a "populist" who can gain back women voters, the soccer moms, and tiger moms and security moms.

Women voters will dump Trump. Just watch how the MSM will crucify Trump and Republicans 24/7. Don't step into their trap.

I'm a populist. Trump is a populist. Nikki is a populist.
She's the only candidate who committed to saving SS and Medicare.

All Trump wants to do is cut taxes.
Now Nikki wants to extend the qualifying age to collect S/S by years. LOL

A DEI pick. That's what Affirmation Action gets the country.

And the funny thing is, at the time Biden was elected, the left were all about inclusion and diversity. They were all in for old, straight establishment white guys taking a back seat to everyone in their DEI realm. There were gay people, women, women of color. But who did they pick as president? The old, straight, white, establishment guy.

Neither of us can know that.

Deal is that he needs to pick someone to carry on after him...Rand and Jason are experienced enough to be credible, while still young enough.

I can think of no other possibilities who both boost his appeal philosophically, and have the ability to carry on beyond '28....It certainly isn't a schlubb like DeeeSantis.

Trump can't stand Rand.

• Informative
Reactions: Ava
I like Kari Lake for VP. She is loyal to Trump, shares many of his values, and may earn those following eight years. She though, is needed in Arizona too where she would hopefully become Senator Lake, if she doesn't join Trump's ticket.

Yup. She's just like Trump. A RINO.

• Funny
Reactions: Ava
Now Nikki wants to extend the qualifying age to collect S/S by years. LOL
So what? Do you have other options?
1. Raise or remove the cap is it.
2???

Republicans only want to cut taxes, and now make the Trump tax cuts permanent. That won't do.

Raising the full retirement age to 70 isn't a bad option, but it doesn't help the 2034 SS shortfall, or keep Medicare solvent past 2028.

You post lies like they are facts. Nikki's admin would look nothing like Briben's.

Here are Nikki's policies. Tell me which ones are like Briben's.
How about the one where she supports unlimited funds to Ukraine.

Will she give Ukraine more money then bribin or less?

So what? Do you have other options?
1. Raise or remove the cap is it.
2???

Republicans only want to cut taxes, and now make the Trump tax cuts permanent. That won't do.

Raising the full retirement age to 70 isn't a bad option, but it doesn't help the 2034 SS shortfall, or keep Medicare solvent past 2028.

Raising the retirement age to 70 is a horrible idea. Especially since the so called SS trust fund is robbed on a regular basis to pay for retarded crap like gender studies.

SS still takes in more than it pays out.

So the government just needs to leave it the hell alone and stop spending so much money on BS.

And the funny thing is, at the time Biden was elected, the left were all about inclusion and diversity. They were all in for old, straight establishment white guys taking a back seat to everyone in their DEI realm. There were gay people, women, women of color. But who did they pick as president? The old, straight, white, establishment guy.
They didn't "pick" him. A former president picked him. Because he could be controlled. Famous quote from that former president:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama,
October 30, 2008

Forum List

Back