megan rapinoe, example of totally self unaware, arrogant, know it all, leftist, who knows little to nothing.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Example of the arrogance and hypocritical nature of these pathetic so called victims and hates the country that has provided her everything she has achieved cause I guess to these idiots countries like China are really really fair to their women.

Example of the arrogance and hypocritical nature of these pathetic so called victims and hates the country that has provided her everything she has achieved cause I guess to these idiots countries like China are really really fair to their women.

Rapinoe has zero power over your life; and yet she is firmly rooted deep in your head, driving you further into mental illness

Canada plays the U.S on Monday. Help us with your support for Canada and maybe we will win the match!

Oh, and you owe us for the 2012 Semi-finals fiasco. I won't go into it here, but that was an absurd penalty that still angers Christine Sinclair, who is now in her twilight. She is a player that Rapinoe only wishes she could be as talented as.

Last edited:
A lot of people with pink hair are incestuous and child rapists. just sayin'.

Liberal yes, incestuous and child rapists? Now that's just looney.

One of my friends is a bleeding heart liberal, she works at a store I shop at often. I wear my Grunt Style and Bare Arms gear in their all the time and we poke fun at each other good naturedly.

Meghan Rapino sucks ass (literally), but just because she is an asshole doesn't mean you can say whatever outlandish rumor comes to mind about her. I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty. She is guilty of being a ****, not a child rapist.

Er as long as trumpkins has a treasonous cult, he should be on the radar.

As for Rapinoe, zero effect on your life, mentally ill snowflake.
Wouldn't a "treasonous cult" effectively lift Americas Declaration Of Independence and right to sovereignty and open up our borders to thirdworld filth?

Pointing out that she is an ignorant person doesn't equate to mental illness. I think it is enlightening to see how utterly clueless some of these people are.
Trust me, this is far from the first piece of evidence towards the OP's deteriorating state of mental health

She wants to get paid like men do, have her compete against men. See how she does. Fair?

Meghan Rapino sucks ass (literally), but just because she is an asshole doesn't mean you can say whatever outlandish rumor comes to mind about her. I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty. She is guilty of being a ****, not a child rapist.

This week those two things happened. In real life. One a fortnight blogger and the other a youtuber. One blue hair fortnighter sexually abused two boys...one 10 and one 12. The other guy has been ...............having sex with his 80 year old mother suffering from dementia/alzheimers and then talking about it on his media postings.

Many people have purchased more and more weapons before Trump ever got on the political radar. It is not a cult. It is looking for leadership where someone really has concern for the people who votes for them. There are many in other political positions of course.

What's wrong with voting for a person who actually placed the interests of THIS country ahead of all the other countries in the world? I live here. I don't live there. My money is being stolen from me and given to people who are then using that money to harm me HERE. And pretty much all of our politicians are benefitting from that.

Trump was the exception to that. I don't understand how you can hate a man so much for placing the interests of his country first.

Seems like you are the cultist. You repeat false talking points all of the time. You hate this country based on who you choose to support, and you seemingly hate half of this country. THAT is how cultists are. I don't hate you for having the beliefs you have. I think they are wrong, and harmful to this country. But I don't hate you for having them.

Maybe you should do some self reflection.

Forum List

Back