Meghan McCain: Dad 'Frustrated,' 'Depressed' By TEA Party.

Uh, no, guy,

I just don't see a benefit of the guy in the wife-beater t-shirt being able to shoot his wife during teh superbowl.
Shut the fuck up joe, you're know for your anti gun position here at the USMB.

Which is a completely different topic from whether it was a good idea for Reagan to give weapons to religious fanatics in Afghanistan because the Commies were teaching girls how to read or something.

Do try to stay on topic, 'kay?

In the words of Charlie browns teacher
Whut whut whut whut blah blah blahwhut whut.

I know, you are kind of confused. IBD and I are just trying to help you.

Okay- Arming terrorists in Afghanistan was really, really a terrible idea.

We never should have done it.

Was that simple enough for you?

Hell you oppose raising the debt ceiling to bring down the USSR of course you're going to oppose any means of doing that. Why do you hate a free America?

McQueeg_zpsc63ab73d.jpg

I wonder if McQueeg has found the strawberrys yet?

Hell you oppose raising the debt ceiling to bring down the USSR of course you're going to oppose any means of doing that. Why do you hate a free America?

1) Don't see the USSR coming down as a good thing. Frankly, Jihadists are a lot scarier than communists are.

2) Tripling our national debt and making it easier to borrow than budget responsibly has not been good for our system. But Reagan made deficit spending in peacetime okay.

1) Don't see the USSR coming down as a good thing. Frankly, Jihadists are a lot scarier than communists are.

2) Tripling our national debt and making it easier to borrow than budget responsibly has not been good for our system. But Reagan made deficit spending in peacetime okay.

Again Reagan's wonderful plan of bringing down the USSR worked.
obama's bad plan of bringing down the U.S.A. is working also
One of those you are cheering.

"Reagan raised the debt ceiling to collapse the USSR"

Offer some evidence. Remember that coincidence is not causation.

How about arming Stalin during WW II? Was that a good idea?

It's a double edge sword for him when two that he supports fight against each other.

I'd like to know who made McCain king of the Republican party?

He needs to go and take his spoiled little brat with him

The alternative being the Axis genociding everyone who wasn't Japanese or German, yeah, probably...

True.

The Soviets were pragmatists, not zealots.

True.

Your truing a false assumption on both you and his part.

The Soviets defeated the Nazis with American help. Stalin threw millions of bodies into the war effort, and defeated the Nazi's after years of petitioning America to open a second front. Arming Stalin was the ONLY option we had to defeat the Nazi's. Arming the Taliban was a miserable idea in retrospect, but we were still trying to be the world police, and really wanted to beat the Russians in the 80's. Just have to move on from that idea, and try and contain the ever-growing fundamentalism in the Middle East and Africa. I wonder why they hate us so much?

Reagan did a lot of good, but was also faced with a large problem in the USSR. It was a fleeting government that probably didn't require billions of dollars in debt to bring down, but its hard to argue with results. The sad thing is, our GOP hero (at least mine) would have been lambasted off of any GOP primary today for being a "RINO" for raising taxes, the debt ceiling, working with Democrats, all big no no's in today's GOP. Now, while he did all of these things, he also pulled America out of one deep fiscal pit, added millions of jobs, and freed up American manufacturing. Reagan had great conservative policies that worked, minus his over-funding of the DOD, but who knows what the nuts that put this congress into office would do with a modern Reagan. My guess, compare him to John McCain, and move on to the next "Pizza King of America" because he hates gays like rest of us!

Last edited:

True.

Well, no, not really. There were dozens of times where the Soviets could have escalated a bad situation (Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, various Arab Israeli wars) and didn't because there was nothing in it for them or the risks out weighed the benefits.

This is what a PRAGMATIST does. I know this is a difficult thing to express to Teabaggers, who would crash the economy to try to stop a program that is established law, but that is the definition of pragmatism.

On the other hand, you can't reason with the Jihadist, he has Allah on his side.

True.

Well, no, not really. There were dozens of times where the Soviets could have escalated a bad situation (Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, various Arab Israeli wars) and didn't because there was nothing in it for them or the risks out weighed the benefits.

This is what a PRAGMATIST does. I know this is a difficult thing to express to Teabaggers, who would crash the economy to try to stop a program that is established law, but that is the definition of pragmatism.

On the other hand, you can't reason with the Jihadist, he has Allah on his side.

Slow down son let me explain this to you one time between you and I. This is about how Reagan raised the debt ceiling to collapse the soviet unions economy. Not about firing missiles. And how obama is raising the debt ceiling to bring down America. One of those you cheer.

[

Slow down son let me explain this to you one time between you and I. This is about how Reagan raised the debt ceiling to collapse the soviet unions economy. Not about firing missiles. And how obama is raising the debt ceiling to bring down America. One of those you cheer.

Reagan's raising the debt ceiling to buy overpriced defective weapons that were never used had nothing to do with bringing down the USSR.

Not.

One.

Thing.

Nor was the fall of the USSR a good thing, really. The world is a lot scarier now than it was when I was growing up, honestly. Just take a walk through the Airport.

[

Reagan's raising the debt ceiling to buy overpriced defective weapons that were never used had nothing to do with bringing down the USSR.

Not.

One.

Thing.

Nor was the fall of the USSR a good thing, really. The world is a lot scarier now than it was when I was growing up, honestly. Just take a walk through the Airport.
Dumb ass what spending during Reagan terms caused the debt ceiling to rise?

Ronald Reagan`s Military Buildup
You're dismissed.

Forum List

Back