Meghan McCain: Dad 'Frustrated,' 'Depressed' By TEA Party.

Oh, is that what you thought I said?
I forgot that I have to use shorter words for you.

Again you are welcomed for your thanks for America and Reagan saving and protecting your ass from the USSR.

Really? Frankly, the USSR was not much of a threat, were they?

I mean, they didn't knock down the WTC. that would be "Freedom Fighters" that Reagan armed in Afghanistan.

You are clueless.
So you support freedom fighters?
But are anti gun?

Oh, is that what you thought I said?
I forgot that I have to use shorter words for you.

Again you are welcomed for your thanks for America and Reagan saving and protecting your ass from the USSR.

Yes, it was scary when we could hear them coming up the path - they almost got to the door but then...Ronny raised the debt level yet again!!
Reagan's plan worked, You are welcomed for the thanks.

No, guy, it wasn't.

Ronald Reagan would have been HORRIFIED at what the GOP had become. In fact, I think we ought to dig him up, wrap him in a copper coil, and we could power the west coast on the electricity generated when he turns in his grave.

The GOP has lost its fucking mind. A few sane people like McCain see it. More of them are cowards like Boehner and McConnel.

No you son of a bitch you've been outed for the cum sucking liberal that you are. Fuck off move along and admit to yourself what you are.

I see that you're still using the same "Insults For Dummys" book that you had before you went away.

Now he’s back and contributing nothing, as usual.

[
Irrelevant. Where is the USSR? Reagan's plan worked he out spent them.

So his brilliant plan was to triple the debt, destroy the middle class, and then hope that the USSR would collapse on its own from totally unrelated causes? Really?

It seems to me he could have saved us all a lot of trouble and skip those first two steps.

The reality. The Collapse of the USSR was completely unforseen by Reagan and Bush. I was in the service in those years. Every year, the DIA would publish a big glossy book about how scary the Soviets were, and they were distributing it to the grunts the same time those countries were all declaring independence from the USSR.

[

So his brilliant plan was to triple the debt, destroy the middle class, and then hope that the USSR would collapse on its own from totally unrelated causes? Really?

It seems to me he could have saved us all a lot of trouble and skip those first two steps.

The reality. The Collapse of the USSR was completely unforseen by Reagan and Bush. I was in the service in those years. Every year, the DIA would publish a big glossy book about how scary the Soviets were, and they were distributing it to the grunts the same time those countries were all declaring independence from the USSR.

Where's the USSR?

Yes, it was scary when we could hear them coming up the path - they almost got to the door but then...Ronny raised the debt level yet again!!
Reagan's plan worked, You are welcomed for the thanks.

Yep, it appears that it did.
He stopped all those Soviet attacks on US soil.
America's safe.

I mean, they didn't knock down the WTC. that would be "Freedom Fighters" that Reagan armed in Afghanistan.

You are clueless.
But are anti gun?

No, guy. The guys in Afghanistan were religious assholes, and we should have let the Soviets murder the fuck out of them.

Instead we armed them, gave them a shitload of money, went over and trained them.

And then acted ALL SURPRISED when those same "freedom fighters" did THIS:

World-Trade-Center-Attack.jpg

[

Where's the USSR?

Centred on Russia as I recall.
You really should learn to use Google.

Where's the USSR?

Centred on Russia as I recall.
You really should learn to use Google.

The USSR was not just Russia, it was a compact between several countries that Russia controlled. Russia could not out spend the U.S.A. so the USSR collapsed.

And again you are welcomed for that thanks.

Yep, it appears that it did.
He stopped all those Soviet attacks on US soil.
America's safe.

SIMPLE QUESTION TO ANSWER
Where is the USSR?

SIMPLE ANSWER
Google

Don't have to I know the answer maybe you should do some research on your own. Then your Reagan raised the debt ceiling bull shit will be over. Reagan raised the debt ceiling to collapse the USSR
obama is raising the debt ceiling to collapse the U.S.A

You are clueless.
But are anti gun?

No, guy. The guys in Afghanistan were religious assholes, and we should have let the Soviets murder the fuck out of them.

Instead we armed them, gave them a shitload of money, went over and trained them.

You're a joke of human air space guy.
You support freedom fighters of the world but want to disarm those in America. :eusa_whistle:

You are clueless.
But are anti gun?

You support freedom fighters of the world but want to disarm those in America. :eusa_whistle:

Uh, no, guy,

I just don't see a benefit of the guy in the wife-beater t-shirt being able to shoot his wife during teh superbowl.

Uh, no, guy,

I just don't see a benefit of the guy in the wife-beater t-shirt being able to shoot his wife during teh superbowl.
Shut the fuck up joe, you're know for your anti gun position here at the USMB.

Uh, no, guy,

Shut the fuck up joe, you're know for your anti gun position here at the USMB.

Which is a completely different topic from whether it was a good idea for Reagan to give weapons to religious fanatics in Afghanistan because the Commies were teaching girls how to read or something.

Do try to stay on topic, 'kay?

Forum List

Back