Meghan McCain: Dad 'Frustrated,' 'Depressed' By TEA Party.

Irrelevant the question was asked
I try to imagine what this country would be like if these uncompromising extremist conservatives ever took the reins of power in this country.
It was answered.

No, it wasn't.

Your implication was that Ronald Reagan was "uncomprimising" when he was exactly the oppossite of that.

He sat down with Tip O'Neill and made deals to get some of what he wanted.

And when he found out things he wanted didn't really work, such as Trickle Down Voodoo Economics don't work, he reversed himself.

In short, he actually is the opposite of your kind of republican. Pragamatic, comprimising, etc.

Dumb ass you don't get it? some of the shit obama is dishing out. Reagan would be deemed an extremist He would not compromise with such shit.

Hell yeah he'd be an extremist...he raised the debt level 19 times!!
What an out of control nut!!!!

No, it wasn't.

Your implication was that Ronald Reagan was "uncomprimising" when he was exactly the oppossite of that.

And when he found out things he wanted didn't really work, such as Trickle Down Voodoo Economics don't work, he reversed himself.

In short, he actually is the opposite of your kind of republican. Pragamatic, comprimising, etc.

Dumb ass you don't get it? some of the shit obama is dishing out. Reagan would be deemed an extremist He would not compromise with such shit.

Are you drunk this morning?

Frankly, Obama is about as much a centrist as Reagan was.

Let's take ObamaCare.

The idea that private insurance should be expanded was first proposed by - Richard Nixon.

Reagan made similiar proposals, but found himself blocked by Democrats who wanted Single Payer.

The Heritage Foundation proposed it.

Mitt Romney actually implemented it.

And then the Black Guy did it, and suddenly your "Free Market Alertnative" has become "EEEEEEEEK, Communism!!!!"

Romney is not reagan, he's more oif an obama
Reagan would not compromise with the shit obama is doing nor with what Bush did.
So move along shit stain the question
I try to imagine what this country would be like if these uncompromising extremist conservatives ever took the reins of power in this country.
Was answered

No, it wasn't.

What happen to the USSR? Reagan had to spend money to bring them down. That to worked. Thanks for reminding me.

[

Reagan would not compromise with the shit obama is doing nor with what Bush did.
Was answered

No, guy, it wasn't.

Ronald Reagan would have been HORRIFIED at what the GOP had become. In fact, I think we ought to dig him up, wrap him in a copper coil, and we could power the west coast on the electricity generated when he turns in his grave.

The GOP has lost its fucking mind. A few sane people like McCain see it. More of them are cowards like Boehner and McConnel.

What happen to the USSR? Reagan had to spend money to bring them down. That to worked. Thanks for reminding me.

So we brought them down with $600 Toliet Seats and $200 Hammers?

Really?

America's much safer now of course.

[

Was answered

No, guy, it wasn't.

Ronald Reagan would have been HORRIFIED at what the GOP had become. In fact, I think we ought to dig him up, wrap him in a copper coil, and we could power the west coast on the electricity generated when he turns in his grave.

The GOP has lost its fucking mind. A few sane people like McCain see it. More of them are cowards like Boehner and McConnel.

No you son of a bitch you've been outed for the cum sucking liberal that you are. Fuck off move along and admit to yourself what you are.

Really?

Why are you such a fucking extremist? Where is the USSR? No how about all that billions spent on planes ships and weapons?

[

Was answered

No, guy, it wasn't.

No you son of a bitch you've been outed for the cum sucking liberal that you are. Fuck off move along and admit to yourself what you are.

I see that you're still using the same "Insults For Dummys" book that you had before you went away.

No, guy, it wasn't.

I see that you're still using the same "Insults For Dummys" book that you had before you went away.

I see you're still trolling the board.:eusa_whistle:

Really?

Why are you such a fucking extremist? Where is the USSR? No how about all that billions spent on planes ships and weapons?

You mean the ones we never used, and half of them didn't work (as we found out in the Gulf War)?

Frankly, I don't see the end of the USSR as being a great thing. The Jihadists a lot more scary.

And Reagan armed them.

I mean, the nice thing about having an opponent who rejects God is that they aren't looking forward to an afterlife if WWIII breaks out.

Guys who think they are going to get to fuck 76 virgins for all eternity, that's a lot more scary.

Has babelfish broken down?
Run the translator again.

You were giving America thanks for also protecting your country? Of course you were.
That was what the welcome was for
You say thank you Reagan and the U.S.A. and I say your welcome.

Oh, is that what you thought I said?
I forgot that I have to use shorter words for you.

Again you are welcomed for your thanks for America and Reagan saving and protecting your ass from the USSR.

You were giving America thanks for also protecting your country? Of course you were.

Again you are welcomed for your thanks for America and Reagan saving and protecting your ass from the USSR.

Really? Frankly, the USSR was not much of a threat, were they?

I mean, they didn't knock down the WTC. that would be "Freedom Fighters" that Reagan armed in Afghanistan.

Really?

You mean the ones we never used, and half of them didn't work (as we found out in the Gulf War)?

Frankly, I don't see the end of the USSR as being a great thing. The Jihadists a lot more scary.

And Reagan armed them.

I mean, the nice thing about having an opponent who rejects God is that they aren't looking forward to an afterlife if WWIII breaks out.

Guys who think they are going to get to fuck 76 virgins for all eternity, that's a lot more scary.
Irrelevant. Where is the USSR? Reagan's plan worked he out spent them.

Yes, it was scary when we could hear them coming up the path - they almost got to the door but then...Ronny raised the debt level yet again!!

Forum List

Back