Meghan McCain: Dad 'Frustrated,' 'Depressed' By TEA Party.

I'm depressed that the GOP has driven out people like Dick Lugar, John McCain, Colin Powell, Arlen Specter- guys who have truly served this country even if you don't agree with their politics...

But you have plenty of room for batshit crazy characters like Cruz and Paul.

Oh, breaking out the old red white and blue now are you?

-Geaux

he'll be happier as what he is a liberal. he's just needs to admit it.

I'm depressed that the GOP has driven out people like Dick Lugar, John McCain, Colin Powell, Arlen Specter- guys who have truly served this country even if you don't agree with their politics...

We're taking out the trash like you.

Oh, breaking out the old red white and blue now are you?

-Geaux

yeah, I guess the problem is, if we didn't have Chickenhawks running the GOP, we wouldn't get into messes like Iraq....

So you are happy only being 30% of the vote and never winning another presidential election?

Juan McCain needs to retire

He needs to be tried for treason, like so many others inside the beltway.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5TSmkOEijI&feature=player_embedded"]Marine calls for John McCain to be arrested and tried for treason at town hall meeting - YouTube[/ame]

I try to imagine what this country would be like if these uncompromising extremist conservatives ever took the reins of power in this country. If their rhetoric is an indication of how they would govern, living in America would turn into some kind of Orwellian nightmare.

I try to imagine what this country would be like if these uncompromising extremist ignoramuses, leftwing fascists and Obamabots ever complete their agenda for the enslavement of this country. One would have to be either raised under a rock, brain wiped, frontal lobotomied, brain dead, sinister as shyte or simply full of hatred for this nation to keep spewing the same old lies and ignore the dangers facing this country due to the treasonous conduct of RINO bastards and fascist Dimbocrats who are destroying the democratic process in our Republic each and every day, dismantling its separation of powers and installing an atheistic dictatorship.

I fart in your general direction, bitch-boy.

So you are happy only being 30% of the vote and never winning another presidential election?

It ain't about the party get that through your stone.if you want to be like the democrats call yourself that and register as one.
FUCK ALL THE COCK SUCKING RINO.

A senator who is frustrated and depressed needs to step down and retire. A senator who intentionally uses his daughter to portray a fake political scenario should be indicted.

There are plenty of reasons already to indict McSame the Jack Ass RINO.

It ain't about the party get that through your stone.if you want to be like the democrats call yourself that and register as one.

I thought it was about winning people over and trying to get your policies in place.

Which you won't do if you drive everyone out of the party who disagrees with you.

I thought it was about winning people over and trying to get your policies in place.

Which you won't do if you drive everyone out of the party who disagrees with you.
It's about winning people but no fucking liberals.

Lying Sorosbots like Joe the Bitch are about nothing else other than ideological 100% dedication to their party come Hell or High water. In fact they are hoping for Hell and the destruction of our nation by turning into some European peasant state.

Wow!
Originality of thought or disagreement with the pack is brutally reacted against in the Republican party.
Mao Tse Tung would be impressed.

The Republican Party was done the minute they sold out to Obama. The only way the party ever comes back as a true opposition to liberalism i.e, communism, is through the Tea Party

-Geaux

Wow!
Originality of thought or disagreement with the pack is brutally reacted against in the Republican party.

True.

Looks like the ‘RINOs’ are headed for ‘reeducation’ camps.

You know the libs are scared when they are pulling for the 'Ole GOP' to return to the helm

Sorry, they are now back benchers to the new order.

Bend over libs

-Geaux

McCain is an old whore who has lived off his father's name and his own POW experience. His daughter is a young whore who will live off her grand father's and father's name.

The rw's will love her.

Wow!

True.

Like Corey Booker? How long was it after his inopportune comment ala obama before his masters yanked his chain and he walked it back? :eusa_eh:

Q-Do you ever think at all before you post?

Wow!

True.

Like Corey Booker? How long was it after his inopportune comment ala obama before his masters yanked his chain and he walked it back? :eusa_eh:

Q-Do you ever think at all before you post?

Huh?
He hasn't done too badly since then, has he?

Forum List

Back