Megyn Kelly Moving To Primetime on fox

A smart woman would not feel it necessary to make a photo like this to advertise herself.

Yet you're OK with a President getting a blow job

Thanks

Wow. Look at you, just making shit up! :eek:

I'm perfectly fine with a President getting a blowjob...from his wife.

Do a forum search on my username and the word "adultery". I think you will turn red at the mistake you just made very quickly.

Last edited:
Damn - she kicks ass....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PauBRSeeWSY]Megyn Kelly Explodes At Liberal Guest Over Benghazi Talking Points - YouTube[/ame]

[googles image]

Ah!

Check out the photo Business Insider used for the story:

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

I never saw a Peter Jennings publicity shot like that.

Good looking women can't be smart too?

A smart woman would not feel it necessary to make a photo like this to advertise herself.

Why?

Seems a little prudish.

If your a good looking woman, you have to hide it, because men will immediately think you are not smart if you flaunt your good looks?

Don't look now, but your sexism is showing.

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

You're just upset that there are so many beautiful women on Fox News (and they're SMART!), you feel like you're a traitor because you can't stop watching them. Hell....is there any on your liberals channels worth looking at??? Lol!

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

What a girl can not flaunt her stuff if she has it? she is a woman after all.. what do you think? all smart woman are fat and ugly looking? kind of sexist if you ask me.

Megyn Kelly Demolishes Erick Erickson, Lou Dobbs
Over Sexist Comments...

Megyn Kelly Demolishes Erick Erickson, Lou Dobbs Over Sexist Comments (VIDEO)

Megyn Kelly methodically tore fellow Fox News pundits Erick Erickson and Lou Dobbs to shreds on Friday for their instantly infamous comments about women in the workplace

She is good........

And she takes a hot photo, too! Hubba hubba! She could be one of those 1-900 phone sex ad models.

You do know the difference between girls and boys right? if you dont I will give you a clue, girls like to feel special and sometimes want to feel like a sexy lady. they like that stuff. an entire industry is out there to meet a womans needs.

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

Not really wanting to see a Jennings publicity shot like that.

Megyn is a nice lady... plus she has brains

nothing wrong with that! :dunno:

[googles image]

Ah!

bef0d0.jpg

Bart: What do those women expect? When you sign a contract with Fox you know you're going to be betrayed and humiliated.
--

Simple Simpson--Episode 1515

She is better than Hannity, Beck and O' reilly combined, notice how its in the 9 pm slot? and beck left thank god.

Yes, she is taking the Hannity slot at 9 pm but Hannity has signed a contract for one year and I wonder where he will be moved...:dunno: Greta, Bill, Shep, Hannity, and Bret Baier, all just recently signed another one year contract.

I like Greta's program.

Last edited:
all I can figure out on this thread we have a few jealous nerds on this thread who never dated or had coitus with a hot and smart girl. sucks to be you, lol......those memorys I will take to my grave.

Wasn't this the woman who walked down the hall to the Fox Decision Desk when Karl Rove insisted Romney was going to win Ohio.

Candy I have alot of respect for you on your college education plan, but why do you thiink she is just a intern? watch her for a week and at least pm me why you think she is wrong, I will listen...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back