Megyn Kelly Moving To Primetime on fox

Kelly will earn the hatred of the left for having two children. She's currently on maternity leave. Congrats on the arrival of Yardley Evans, by the way.

She's smart, An attorney, a journalist and now a prime time anchor. All without democrats.

weren't liberals claiming just a month or so ago she would be fired from fox...

ooops

Why would Fox ever fire her?

What reason were they giving?

She is one of the best they have.

How could any one hate meg? hell I wish she would run for POTUS of the USA she would destroy any democrat in 2016. she is way to cute/ bright and no baggage.

Kelly will earn the hatred of the left for having two children. She's currently on maternity leave. Congrats on the arrival of Yardley Evans, by the way.

She's smart, An attorney, a journalist and now a prime time anchor. All without democrats.

that is exactly the reason why they are so sour :lol:

[googles image]

Ah!

Check out the photo Business Insider used for the story:

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

I never saw a Peter Jennings publicity shot like that.
War on women much? She gets promoted to the highest position in journalism on any station and your response is it must be her looks?

Megyn is a nice lady... plus she has brains

nothing wrong with that! :dunno:

The liberals seem to think otherwise.:cuckoo:

Nothing wrong with it at all is my view. Good for her (short term) and good for Fox I think. It's obviously time for some new blood.

I don't see it as being a good career move for her long term because there is no prestige in the slot any longer and the network she is on will prevent her from being taken seriously.

I think you'll see her on the PBS news hour at some point if she's a serious journalist (I don't know her) or, if not, she'll be a female Geraldo--lets hope she tweets better than he. Come to think of it, I follow her but never recall seeing her tweets...hmmm.

Megyn is a nice lady... plus she has brains

nothing wrong with that! :dunno:

Nothing wrong with it at all is my view. Good for her (short term) and good for Fox I think. It's obviously time for some new blood.

I don't see it as being a good career move for her long term because there is no prestige in the slot any longer and the network she is on will prevent her from being taken seriously.

I think you'll see her on the PBS news hour at some point if she's a serious journalist (I don't know her) or, if not, she'll be a female Geraldo--lets hope she tweets better than he. Come to think of it, I follow her but never recall seeing her tweets...hmmm.
Only by liberals I find it highly amusing that someone would think having a prime time slot on the top rated cable news network is a bad long term career move.

Only by liberals I find it highly amusing that someone would think having a prime time slot on the top rated cable news network is a bad long term career move.

It was a plum assignment 4 years ago. Quick..name her 3 competitors....if you can, you're likely in the minority.

She is handicapped by her network's cartoonish reputation. Sorry.

Last edited:

It was a plum assignment 4 years ago. Quick..name her 3 competitors....if you can, you're likely in the minority.

She is handicapped by her network's cartoonish reputstion. Sorry.

The only competitor I can come up with in this time slot is Piers Morgan, as if that was any competition. Can you name two more competitors? I certainly can't.

She is handicapped by her network's cartoonish reputstion. Sorry.

The only competitor I can come up with in this time slot is Piers Morgan, as if that was any competition. Can you name two more competitors? I certainly can't.

This is my point. Four years ago it was a plum assignment. I dont know who is on MSNBC opposite her, what network tv news shows are on, etc... The 6:00 newscasts would be more visible for her.

I am on the east coast I thought Rachel was on at 9pm opposite O 'reilly and Beck on the blaze? could be wrong dont watch much t.v. anymore, lucky if I bother to turn it on for two or three hours a week.

bwahahaha.....:lmao:

Fox News only has like 100 MILLION viewers......and you think going to PBS with its typical 2 million prime time viewers would be a step up......you are nuts.....FNC is the BIG TIME news channel....respected both nationwide and worldwide...

there are no competitors for Fox during prime time.....only washed-up liberal hacks...

Megan Kelly will be a great addition to the line-up on Fox prime time...

Fox News Channel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Downton Abbey sets PBS record with 7.9 million viewers | Reuters

Last edited:
[googles image]

Ah!

Check out the photo Business Insider used for the story:

bef0d0.jpg

I guess those are the only credentials you need to be a Fox News "journalist". Will she be moving and writhing about in that getup as she opines on Obama?

I never saw a Peter Jennings publicity shot like that.

Ah I see the liberal war on women continues thanks for the Carlos Danger perspective.

It is interesting that the women anchors and pundits on Fox are all runway models, as opposed to the women you see on MSNBC or CNN.

You think there are existing photos like this of Candy Crowley, Rachel Maddow or Joy Reid?

Diane Sawyer, maybe but that's ABC.

My understanding is that she is educated.

How do people like that justify going on TV and pandering to stupid people by pretending to be dumb yourself?

Is it all about the money?

Fox News only has like 100 MILLION viewers......and you think going to PBS with its typical 2 million prime time viewers would be a step up......you are nuts.....FNC is the BIG TIME news channel....respected both nationwide and worldwide...

there are no competitors for Fox during prime time.....only washed-up liberal hacks...

Megan Kelly will be a great addition to the line-up on Fox prime time...

100 million viewers? 1/3 of America watches Fox? Really?

Why aren't any of you rats commenting on the fact that your beloved Hannity ship is sinking? So soon forgotten for a little T and A in his place.

A quote from Wikipedia:
On the night of October 22, 2012, Fox set a record for its highest-rated telecast ever, with 11.5 million viewers for the third U.S. presidential debate.

Not quite 100 million or even 12 million. But Fox viewers aren't known for putting much stock in education.

When I mentioned PBS, I was speaking about her career as a newswoman specifically. She is permanently handicapped by her network. Few trust Fox outside of Conservative circles and for good reason. PBS is the logical brand choice for her and for them quite frankly. The really plum assignments left in news are the nightly news broadcasts and those are pretty hard to get for reputable journalists. PBS would be a good fit, a bit of heft on the resume as she moves forward. She's 43 so she is a bit up against it career-wise.

DA almost draws as many viewers? That is sad for news in general. Congratulations, I guess. You're almost as popular as a 1920's English drama on public television. :lol:

My understanding is that she is educated.

How do people like that justify going on TV and pandering to stupid people by pretending to be dumb yourself?

Is it all about the money?

Roger Ailes and Rupert Murdoch don't suffer fools, or a drop in revenue, gladly. He's losing advertising revenue on Sean Hannity. That's what this is about. But the rightwing Fox Phans can't see this for the blonde hair and low-cut dress.

This is why they keep losing elections.

Forum List

Back