🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

Fox News is the #1 NEWS station on TV and get the top rating because they don't have a NEWS station ....

disinformation to idiots from idiots sells commercials

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.
Yes....she has that permanent scowl down pat

Fox News is the #1 NEWS station on TV and get the top rating because they don't have a NEWS station ....

disinformation to idiots from idiots sells commercials

I hear you, real newsmen are hard core leftists who shill for the Democratic party.

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.
I tried to find her interview with Ayers, but all that is out there right now are stories of her doing a victory lap. They did show clips of the interview in her self-aggrandizing follow-up gloating segment, and all I could think was that I have not seen fake eyelashes that big since the 60s!

2rrszgz.jpg

I watch 30 minutes of news on one of the three original major networks every evening, and probably get more actual news than the average Fox "News" viewer gets all week.

And that's even taking into consideration the major networks waste 15 minutes of the half hour on fluff.

I also watch a half hour of local news. Our local news stations are getting better and better at reporting global and national news in addition to local news. They are almost as good as any national network.

That explains why you love the Democratic party, all you hear is them being praised, and that's all you want to hear

She's trying to get that Nancy Sinatra thing going, I think.

demicy.jpg

I watch 30 minutes of news on one of the three original major networks every evening, and probably get more actual news than the average Fox "News" viewer gets all week.

And that's even taking into consideration the major networks waste 15 minutes of the half hour on fluff.

I also watch a half hour of local news. Our local news stations are getting better and better at reporting global and national news in addition to local news. They are almost as good as any national network.
Thanks for explaining why you're so ill informed.

I tried to find her interview with Ayers, but all that is out there right now are stories of her doing a victory lap. They did show clips of the interview in her self-aggrandizing follow-up gloating segment, and all I could think was that I have not seen fake eyelashes that big since the 60s!
Is it not sexist to harp on a woman's looks rather that what she says. If you are going to get on Hillary's band wagon you should start practicing on that.

Is it not sexist to harp on a woman's looks rather that what she says. If you are going to get on Hillary's band wagon you should start practicing on that.
Isn't that what we are here for? To talk about how hawt she looks, shrunken head trophy and all that?

This certainly isn't a topic about...you know...the news. We've established that much.

This is an Entertainment topic.

Isn't that what we are here for? To talk about how hawt she looks, shrunken head trophy and all that?

This certainly isn't a topic about...you know...the news. We've established that much.
There were many of us that remember the coward that she interviewed. Hearing him speak his non-sense is good for all of us to hear. He was responsible for a lot of damage during the 60's and walked free. I for one needed to be reminded of him and his cowardly group, many of which is in power in our government today. You should have listened as it is a serious matter, and you might have a better understanding to how many of us veterans feel.

Is there any...you know...news on Fox News these days?

Huh man...they keep going back to the same ol tired shit

Two sides? Republicans and Democrats speaking for themselves? Who needs that shit? The liberal media has already decided not only what you need to know, but what you should think about it. And you're a good little drone and think it. Just too confusing listening to Fox and having to think and make up your own mind. Just useless. Real journalists don't confuse you with facts and information and multiple sides of things. I hear ya. Walter Croncite, where are you? We never had to think before.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

Did she list the crimes he's been convicted of?

What about the time he's served in prison?

On top of being lame, its only dummies who keep falling for this.

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
. It's Barrack The Reluctant Warrior Obama.

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

Did she list the crimes he's been convicted of?

What about the time he's served in prison?

On top of being lame, its only dummies who keep falling for this.
Forget that...just listen to what the wormy little fuck has to say...

Forum List

Back