🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Megyn Kelly Wears Ayers Shrunken Head On Her Belt

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

On my cell phone so can't link

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

Did she list the crimes he's been convicted of?

What about the time he's served in prison?

On top of being lame, its only dummies who keep falling for this.
Dems love and defend their domestic terrorists

Megyn Kelly interviewed domestic terrorism and Obama's friend and ghostwriter Bill " I wish I bombed more" Ayers. He had the very poor judgment to insult her by saying she had "icy eyes" and she responded, I'm paraphrasing here, only when I'm looking at a fucking unamerican scumbag who planted bombs here at home.

Who?
William Ayers. Obama launched his campaign in Ayers house.

Ayers, the domestic terrorist
Never heard of the guy......is he a Republican or something?
No. He's a democrat party operative in good standing and personal friend of Barrack Obama.

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

Ah megan's the one carrying the face next to her .... nether region

Kelly is by far the best interviewer on any channel. Don Imus does well sometimes when he is serious perhaps that is why most of the politicians avoid him on any serious issue.
Yes....she has that permanent scowl down pat
I tried to find her interview with Ayers, but all that is out there right now are stories of her doing a victory lap. They did show clips of the interview in her self-aggrandizing follow-up gloating segment, and all I could think was that I have not seen fake eyelashes that big since the 60s!
Is it not sexist to harp on a woman's looks rather that what she says. If you are going to get on Hillary's band wagon you should start practicing on that.
Isn't that what we are here for? To talk about how hawt she looks, shrunken head trophy and all that?

This certainly isn't a topic about...you know...the news. We've established that much.

This is an Entertainment topic.

Its the same with Sarah Palin. They put words in front of her, or what's really fun, they let her speak her "mind", the whole world laughs but the clueless RWs say, 'I'd hit that' and how 'wonderful it is that RW women are "hawt"' when, the fact is,, they wouldn't recognize them without 14 pounds of makeup.

RWs are just stupid that way.

Who?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.
He is a "mover and shaker"?

Why have I never heard of him? Who did he move and shake?
He shook up a quiet neighborhood once. With a home-made bomb.

the Democratic Party wears shrunken elephant T shirts as a reminder of the GOP graveyard ..
We need more Democrats to believe that so they'll opt to stay home election day and toke on their bongs and watch political cartoon shows.

Yup, low voter turnout is the only way you wingnuts win nationally these days. Thanks for admitting that.

Who?

No. He's a democrat party operative in good standing and personal friend of Barrack Obama.
Really?

What did he do?

You know........given your low information political views, I don't have any problem believing that you don't know who the movers and shakers on the left are. They like useful idiots.

That is horrible!

How many people did he kill? When did it happen? I must have missed the news that week

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

There you go, being dumb again. Or, are you just lying?

Show me where I "defended" Ayers.

Then I'll decide if you are dumb or a liar.

(its really both and we all know it)

Jeeaza, Frank, why do you insist on doing this DUMB stuff?

Why are you against the Constitution that guarantees innocence until guilt is proven? Why do you support a network and a talking head who have been repeatedly proven to LIE to you and to be anti-American and anti-Constitution?

Sorry dummy, but this is still the United States of America.

Deal with it.

:finger3:

Wow. That's really lame.

Seriously.

. My jaw dropped reading what he said.

That is horrible!

How many people did he kill? When did it happen? I must have missed the news that week
Oh, I get it now. Because his case was thrown out of court for a technicality, then he didn't do it. He's a swell guy I'm sure in your opinion.

I would like someone to present a single case of a USMB liberal expressing support for anything that Bill Ayers has ever done or said.

Thanks.

I don't know if it was Bill Ayers who decided that the Weathermen would warn the authorities before they set off any bombs, but I agree with that. Not that I agree with setting off the bombs in the first place. At least they didn't try and kill innocent civilians like the Islamic pricks do.

Yup, low voter turnout is the only way you wingnuts win nationally these days. Thanks for admitting that.
It's how you left nuts won the last two national elections, Einstein.

Um, noooooo....

I'm pretty sure the last one was because those bong-hitters actually got out and outvoted you fine, upstanding patriotic citizens who were just as hopped up to kick the Marxist Kenyan Fascist out of the White House as you are now. The one before that they mostly stayed home, kinda like they'll do again this year.

That is horrible!

Oh, I get it now. Because his case was thrown out of court for a technicality, then he didn't do it. He's a swell guy I'm sure in your opinion.

The same can be said about a host of Ray-Gun officials convicted in the Iran/Contra scandal, including bag man Ollie. All really nice fellows I'm sure.

Forum List

Back