🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

meh - just skip DOJ protocol -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
I'm Domald Trump. I MAKE MY OWN RULES !!

Can the Department of Justice’s specific succession statute can be supplanted by a presidential appointment under the FVRA. Section 508 directly addresses Justice Department succession and provides that “n case of a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, ... , the Deputy Attorney General may exercise all the duties of that office.” The statute further provides that if both the attorney general and the deputy attorney general are unavailable or unable to serve, the associate attorney general “shall act” as attorney general. The statute also authorizes the attorney general to “designate” the solicitor general and the various assistant attorney generals in “further order of succession.” Under the current attorney general order, the solicitor general is next in the line of succession.

What he's attempting to do is unconstinutional.

Where are the so-called "Pro Constitution" rightwingers w/their outrage of going against the Constitution?

Can the Department of Justice’s specific succession statute can be supplanted by a presidential appointment under the FVRA. Section 508 directly addresses Justice Department succession and provides that “n case of a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, ... , the Deputy Attorney General may exercise all the duties of that office.” The statute further provides that if both the attorney general and the deputy attorney general are unavailable or unable to serve, the associate attorney general “shall act” as attorney general. The statute also authorizes the attorney general to “designate” the solicitor general and the various assistant attorney generals in “further order of succession.” Under the current attorney general order, the solicitor general is next in the line of succession.
The Department of Justice doesn't write laws. The President can change its policies whenever he likes.

Just another snowflake crying about losing.

Last edited:
What he's attempting to do is unconstinutional.

Where are the so-called "Pro Constitution" rightwingers w/their outrage of going against the Constitution?

Take it to court.
Who has standing to take it to court? Rosenstein? After he gets fired then who? Trump can arrange his DOJ team any way he wants to on a temporary basis. The senate will get to approve his new AG in due time.

Who has standing to take it to court? Rosenstein? After he gets fired then who? Trump can arrange his DOJ team any way he wants to on a temporary basis. The senate will get to approve his new AG in due time.
No he can't not, according to the Constitution komrade.

Last edited:

The word "shall" is legally nebulous...In many cases, it can be construed into the permissive "may", which also means that one "may not".

This is "settled law"....You can look it up in Black's Law Dictionary...I have.

Basic Civics:

Which branch of government is the Department of Justice under? (hint: there are only 3 branches)

Obama did all the same shit.

Door hitting you on the ass on the way out is lovely.

No he can't not, according to the Constitution komrade.

Post Article, section and paragraph please.

The word "shall" is legally nebulous...In many cases, it can be construed into the permissive "may", which also means that one "may not".

It's not even a law. It's just a DOJ "policy."

Obama did all the same shit.

Door hitting you on the ass on the way out is lovely.

Obama, (the most worthless piece of shit on the planet in your opinion ) did it, so its ok if Trump is the most worthless piece of shit on the planet, and does it too.

get that doorknob out of your ass .....

It's not even a law. It's just a DOJ "policy."

POLICY HUH - its a statute dumbass, a written LAW.

No you haven't. Why do you insist on lying in every post you make. Literally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back