🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

meh - just skip DOJ protocol -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Domald Trump. I MAKE MY OWN RULES !!

Can the Department of Justice’s specific succession statute can be supplanted by a presidential appointment under the FVRA. Section 508 directly addresses Justice Department succession and provides that “n case of a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, ... , the Deputy Attorney General may exercise all the duties of that office.” The statute further provides that if both the attorney general and the deputy attorney general are unavailable or unable to serve, the associate attorney general “shall act” as attorney general. The statute also authorizes the attorney general to “designate” the solicitor general and the various assistant attorney generals in “further order of succession.” Under the current attorney general order, the solicitor general is next in the line of succession.
It does not say must it says MAY. The President is free to appoint anyone he wants for 200 or some odd days before the senate must vote on permanent replacement, you people are beyond stupid.

its says shall too Derp -

guess what it says about Recusal Obligations
The President can appoint anyone he wants. In a temporary situation he is limited to 200 and some days by Federal law before he has to take it to the Senate. That is FEDERAL LAW. Now be specific and cite the article section and paragraph of the Constitution that stops him?

The word "shall" is legally nebulous...In many cases, it can be construed into the permissive "may", which also means that one "may not".

This is "settled law"....You can look it up in Black's Law Dictionary...I have.

No you haven't. Why do you insist on lying in every post you make. Literally.
Do you like your crow barbecued or broiled?

All you had to do was Google it....Eat it, loser.

What is SHALL? definition of SHALL (Black's Law Dictionary)

You are literally arguing nothing. You are clearly not understanding this thread and are trying to interject to try and sound intelligent.

Newsflash - it's not working.

2+2 = 4

Oddball: 2+2 does not equal 4, because I LIKE PURPLE!
It's simple, the DOJ is part of the administrative branch of government, and Trump SHALL do with it what ever he damn well pleases. . . .

False.
Who's going to stop him, you? Siete? Take him to court, Good luck with that. . . . :lmao:

Can the Department of Justice’s specific succession statute can be supplanted by a presidential appointment under the FVRA. Section 508 directly addresses Justice Department succession and provides that “n case of a vacancy in the office of Attorney General, ... , the Deputy Attorney General may exercise all the duties of that office.” The statute further provides that if both the attorney general and the deputy attorney general are unavailable or unable to serve, the associate attorney general “shall act” as attorney general. The statute also authorizes the attorney general to “designate” the solicitor general and the various assistant attorney generals in “further order of succession.” Under the current attorney general order, the solicitor general is next in the line of succession.

:link::link::link:

The Constitution actually says he gets to appojnt whom ever he wants and that the Senate must approve HOWEVER that is for permanent appointment the Federal law allows him to appoint ANYONE he wants on a temporary basis till he chooses who will be permanent and that is good for over 200 days. You retards do not even know the ,law.
`
I enough enough about the law not to trust anything a forum partisan says about it.
I just posted the law, dingbat. It says he can do it.

it also says his appointment has ethics violations and should recuse himself ....

SAY WHAT !

The Constitution actually says he gets to appojnt whom ever he wants and that the Senate must approve HOWEVER that is for permanent appointment the Federal law allows him to appoint ANYONE he wants on a temporary basis till he chooses who will be permanent and that is good for over 200 days. You retards do not even know the ,law.
`
I enough enough about the law not to trust anything a forum partisan says about it.
I just posted the law, dingbat. It says he can do it.

it also says his appointment has ethics violations and should recuse himself ....

SAY WHAT !
Where does it say that?

It does not say must it says MAY. The President is free to appoint anyone he wants for 200 or some odd days before the senate must vote on permanent replacement, you people are beyond stupid.

its says shall too Derp -

guess what it says about Recusal Obligations
The President can appoint anyone he wants. In a temporary situation he is limited to 200 and some days by Federal law before he has to take it to the Senate. That is FEDERAL LAW. Now be specific and cite the article section and paragraph of the Constitution that stops him?

Whitaker could stay longer in the position than the 210 days.

If The Donald didn't appoint someone for 100 days and the Senate
dragged its ass, per the norm, Whitaker could stay in the position until
someone is confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back