Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have they ruined your life ?

No. They haven't.

Are you arguing for being as nasty as possible for no other reason than you can?

I enjoy civil discussion.

no mostly I was trying to point out that this is a bunch of virtual drivel and getting upset about it is way too dramatic for my blood.

I think it's a bit more than that. So many mods have quit, been fired, whatever.. It feels like the board is falling apart.

Piss off.

This board is made up of POSTERS, not rulers.

You hate it here, so leave.

I knew what I wrote was going to hit a little too close to home for some.
Absolutely. You come here, whine your ass off, privately and publically, the staff pulls shit especially and specifically for you and to 'protect' you from those mean, mean posters.

That is not what happens at USMB. If ever there was a sink or swim place, this is it.

You can't cut it here.

Just look at your post! YOU want all this stuff that defines USMB and the community here to change.

Guess what, asshole...with a user population like this, USMB hasn't been broken for some time. It wasn't broken. It still isn't broken.

It's not going to mold to YOUR whims.

You hate it here, so leave.

DNA.... he cant change his DNA....

All three now have whined about the same shit...wanted the same personal protections for himself. He cant help be any thing other then what and who he is.

Has he ever made it here in his other two incarnations? Has he ever made it on any board who's doors he has darkened? Miss flip flops... not sure if the mentioning the banned still applies since that was tailored to protect him...... poor thing bought into his lying crap and gave him a second chance..... she now knows better.

He has agenda...always has. You have the copied prof to back it up too.

i agree..... for someone who "claims" the hate everything about this place.... he should leave. But i am very sure he wont. ... watch. :tongue:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl9WMIPzd6w&feature=related]Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - Time to Say Goodbye 1998 Video stereo widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

No. They haven't.

Are you arguing for being as nasty as possible for no other reason than you can?

no mostly I was trying to point out that this is a bunch of virtual drivel and getting upset about it is way too dramatic for my blood.

I'm sure it's all too much for you. Have a cup of herbal tea.:tongue:

And I hope you survive the horrible pummeling. I mean really ??? Pummeling ?:badgrin:

rDean doesn't flame. All he says is "Republicans hate X, Republicans hate Y, and Republicans hate Z". He doesn't bother to support any arguments in any way. He doesn't bother to engage in discussion about a particular point of view. He just gives his daily thread of propaganda two or three times a day and repeats it over and over.

I can't speak for other posters, but I can tell you, as a liberal who used to post about politics here, it doesn't matter how well you make your argument or provide links to back it up. If you don't agree with the majority here, you get pummeled.

No, if you act like a general douche-bag, you get pummeled.

Sky has never made a successful argument in her life. And her links are always shit.

This is what we call "revising history". We have a great example of it via Sky, with her insinuation that she is a reasoned and objective political poster who produced sound argument and was senselessly "pummeled" by what appears to be a majority that isn't as enlightened as she is...

We have another great example of revisionist history in Art, who claims that rightwingers on this site, for no reason except they are rightwingers, cruelly attack and neg rep noob lefties as part of some horrible conspiracy to keep the left from ever attaining enough rep to do the same thing (as they used to..but that is the part that Arty revised out).

The downthrust, of course, is that based on this *history* it would be well and good for the majority to have it's hands tied to allow the extremists to catch up..so they will have equal bashing power.

It's typical progressive logic. The fucks can't make people climb onto their crazy train, so they want people to be forced on at gunpoint.

Aww. Good for TM. I hope she takes a much needed rest. What on earth will the rest of you talk about?

Just because she posted on the thread? Come on now. Let's get back to saying goodbye to Meister and Pixiestix.

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

I've been wishing she'd take a break for some time.

Start with the OP..... she chimes in right away. Look in the flame zone...she posts about FREEDOM.

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

Start with the OP..... she chimes in right away. Look in the flame zone...she posts about FREEDOM.

I saw that one. I've seen a bunch of them lately. Looks like usmb burnout to me. I've checked the first two pages and haven't seen one post by her. It's funny how solid you think everything and everyone is. As if USMB were truly representative of the worth of a human being's life.

Last edited:
No. They haven't.

I think it's a bit more than that. So many mods have quit, been fired, whatever.. It feels like the board is falling apart.

NoDrama-1.jpg

I saw that one. I've seen a bunch of them lately. Looks like usmb burnout to me. I've checked the first two pages and haven't seen one post by her. It's funny how solid you think everything and everyone is. As if USMB were truly representative of the worth of a human being's life.

Oh she is there... just keep reading....it gets better as she goes on. It was rather sad her turning a good by thread into its an all about liesmatters thread......once again.

I don't know the details, but if two great people are leaving over the same issue at the same time, somebody needs to be banned.....

Most people leave their jobs or their relationships because they are no longer feeling appreciated. These two classy mods., weren't even being paid to feel betrayed. Who can blame them for trying to improve their lives, by going back to a comfort level that involved, among other things, decency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back