Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because she posted on the thread? Come on now. Let's get back to saying goodbye to Meister and Pixiestix.

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

I've been wishing she'd take a break for some time.

This is her third break since you had to "leave permanently".

She didn't learn from the other two, so why do you think this one will do any good?

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

I've been wishing she'd take a break for some time.

This is her third break since you had to "leave permanently".

She didn't learn from the other two, so why do you think this one will do any good?
I have faith in the ability of human beings to change.

Sheesh... I never noticed it before but..

Some of you people ....

Are Nuts!

Did you know pistachios reduce the risk of lung cancer by 50% and grapefruit by 28%? I read it in this week's Woman's World at the grocery stand. :D

Have some and pass 'em. :lmao:

800px-Blanched_pistachios.jpg

:muahaha:

He flames, is that what you mean?

rDean doesn't flame. All he says is "Republicans hate X, Republicans hate Y, and Republicans hate Z". He doesn't bother to support any arguments in any way. He doesn't bother to engage in discussion about a particular point of view. He just gives his daily thread of propaganda two or three times a day and repeats it over and over.

I can't speak for other posters, but I can tell you, as a liberal who used to post about politics here, it doesn't matter how well you make your argument or provide links to back it up. If you don't agree with the majority here, you get pummeled.

Well you certainly don't speak for me. I get as many reps from liberals as I do from conservatives. I get about the same amount of neg reps from either side too. I may be a Republican but I have railed against the Republican position on multiple occasions. Perhaps not as often as I rail against the liberal position, but when I think my party is wrong I won't hesitate to say so.

Now if, as is being suggested, a person gets slaughtered for opposing the party line, the majority line, etc then one would think I would be getting neg repped to death by both sides. Instead the opposite happens (for the most part at least). Can you explain why that is? If your suggestion is true I should be red zoned.

Last edited:
I have no problem with being defeated in debate. What I don't enjoy reading is some of the unnecessary crap.

I'm talking about the pile ons.

Have they ruined your life ?

No. They haven't.

Are you arguing for being as nasty as possible for no other reason than you can?

I enjoy civil discussion.

no mostly I was trying to point out that this is a bunch of virtual drivel and getting upset about it is way too dramatic for my blood.

Have they ruined your life ?

No. They haven't.

Are you arguing for being as nasty as possible for no other reason than you can?

I enjoy civil discussion.

no mostly I was trying to point out that this is a bunch of virtual drivel and getting upset about it is way too dramatic for my blood.

I'm sure it's all too much for you. Have a cup of herbal tea.:tongue:

BTW I haven't actually seen you post on the topic on this thread. You know, goodbye Meister and Pixie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back