Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is really no equal to TM...

Let's be honest...

Agreed that TM is a horrible poster and in general a messageboard cancer.

I see teapartyspamaroid as the TM of the right here.

Check her out.

Yes, why don't you check her out, she was treated with unmerciful cruelty by the left when she first got here..
That's because she was well-known from that other place. She didn't come here with clean hands.

Why? What did rdean do?

rdean is liberal. That's all he has to do around here.

No, rDean is an ignorant propagandist asshole. Strollingbones is a liberal. I get along with her just fine and enjoy hearing her point of view. Jillian is a liberal. I get along with her beautifully and consider her a friend...at least as much as is possible on a message board. ABikerSailor is a liberal and I have nothing but respect for the guy. I don't always agree with them or them with me, but we can disagree without being jerks. That's not in rDean's skill set.

He flames, is that what you mean?

What a joke............

Pixie , sorry to see you made up your mind to step down as Admin, but I sincerely hope you find the peace you deserve.

Meister, I never had any encounters with you at all in my time here, but Pixie told me you were good people, and that is good enough for me. I hope the same for you.

As for this board, I regret the day I accepted Pixie's invitation. This is the most immature board I've ever been on. EVER. And I've been on a LOT of message boards.

Look just in THIS thread at how many people are jumping up and down about posters doing exactly what they themselves do. Like a bunch of goddamned children.

Follow that train of thought and see all the idiots screaming about thicker skin, and "rep doesn't matter" and " i give as good i gets" and so on and so forth. Who raised you people? Shame on them.

A person should be able to post on a message board without seeing their name slammed about for hours on end until FINALLY someone just says shut up. Hell last night 2 posters just went on and on and on about another poster in a thread for SIX fucking hours after that poster had already left the thread until a moderator finally tired of asking them to drop it and just closed the fucking thread. Now how is THAT a poster having thin skin? It's not, it's about two little children who don't know how to act like adults.

Article15 is arguing that rep should be removed. What would that accomplish? Not much, but those who say it doesn't get abused here are flat liars. Amazing too that those who claim that doesn't get abused are those with HUGE reps. All the while screaming that rep doesn't matter :rofl: they are right , rep doesn't matter. to anyone but them.

And the flame zone? It should be renamed the idiot zone. I was once told by a poster that that zone was there so that people didn't always have to act like adults.... What a joke.... I've seen supposed 40 year old people acting like 12 year olds in there.

My God there is a thread ran on Fridays that some of you idiots plan your entire week around.

And if that isn't bad enough, some of you don't just blast people for things they actually do, oh no that's not good enough. Instead some tell lies, push the rules right to the limits, misquote people, fabricate stories, accuse people of breaking rules, spread rumors and lies via pm. THEN when your target of choice finally has enough and complains you run around screaming "what a baby" all the while it was YOU who are acting like children.

Some of you assholes think YOU run the board and THAT is almost certainly why moderators and admins don't last long.

Frankly this place needs a big dose of hard assed moderation. Especially in the "real " forums where people deflect, lie, misquote, call names, and just do generally anything BUT debate the topic.

Couple that with shutting down that god awful flame zone and this place would be a decent place to have discussions as there are quite a few smart people left, right, and center.

Unfortunately a few douchebags just ruin that.

Pixies gain is this board's loss. That I can tell you for sure.

Peace out Pixie talk to you later.
Piss off.

This board is made up of POSTERS, not rulers.

You hate it here, so leave.
Well....even if he does, he'll be back.

Why? She brought it on herself....again. She turned a good by thread into its all about liesmatters.....again.

Just because she posted on the thread? Come on now. Let's get back to saying goodbye to Meister and Pixiestix.

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

I've been wishing she'd take a break for some time.

rdean is liberal. That's all he has to do around here.

No, rDean is an ignorant propagandist asshole. Strollingbones is a liberal. I get along with her just fine and enjoy hearing her point of view. Jillian is a liberal. I get along with her beautifully and consider her a friend...at least as much as is possible on a message board. ABikerSailor is a liberal and I have nothing but respect for the guy. I don't always agree with them or them with me, but we can disagree without being jerks. That's not in rDean's skill set.

rDean doesn't flame. All he says is "Republicans hate X, Republicans hate Y, and Republicans hate Z". He doesn't bother to support any arguments in any way. He doesn't bother to engage in discussion about a particular point of view. He just gives his daily thread of propaganda two or three times a day and repeats it over and over.

Now you know how we get to feeling, Sky.

I always thought of TM as your less successful sister.

What a joke............

Pixie , sorry to see you made up your mind to step down as Admin, but I sincerely hope you find the peace you deserve.

Meister, I never had any encounters with you at all in my time here, but Pixie told me you were good people, and that is good enough for me. I hope the same for you.

As for this board, I regret the day I accepted Pixie's invitation. This is the most immature board I've ever been on. EVER. And I've been on a LOT of message boards.

Look just in THIS thread at how many people are jumping up and down about posters doing exactly what they themselves do. Like a bunch of goddamned children.

Follow that train of thought and see all the idiots screaming about thicker skin, and "rep doesn't matter" and " i give as good i gets" and so on and so forth. Who raised you people? Shame on them.

A person should be able to post on a message board without seeing their name slammed about for hours on end until FINALLY someone just says shut up. Hell last night 2 posters just went on and on and on about another poster in a thread for SIX fucking hours after that poster had already left the thread until a moderator finally tired of asking them to drop it and just closed the fucking thread. Now how is THAT a poster having thin skin? It's not, it's about two little children who don't know how to act like adults.

Article15 is arguing that rep should be removed. What would that accomplish? Not much, but those who say it doesn't get abused here are flat liars. Amazing too that those who claim that doesn't get abused are those with HUGE reps. All the while screaming that rep doesn't matter :rofl: they are right , rep doesn't matter. to anyone but them.

And the flame zone? It should be renamed the idiot zone. I was once told by a poster that that zone was there so that people didn't always have to act like adults.... What a joke.... I've seen supposed 40 year old people acting like 12 year olds in there.

My God there is a thread ran on Fridays that some of you idiots plan your entire week around.

And if that isn't bad enough, some of you don't just blast people for things they actually do, oh no that's not good enough. Instead some tell lies, push the rules right to the limits, misquote people, fabricate stories, accuse people of breaking rules, spread rumors and lies via pm. THEN when your target of choice finally has enough and complains you run around screaming "what a baby" all the while it was YOU who are acting like children.

Some of you assholes think YOU run the board and THAT is almost certainly why moderators and admins don't last long.

Frankly this place needs a big dose of hard assed moderation. Especially in the "real " forums where people deflect, lie, misquote, call names, and just do generally anything BUT debate the topic.

Couple that with shutting down that god awful flame zone and this place would be a decent place to have discussions as there are quite a few smart people left, right, and center.

Unfortunately a few douchebags just ruin that.

Pixies gain is this board's loss. That I can tell you for sure.

Peace out Pixie talk to you later.
Piss off.

This board is made up of POSTERS, not rulers.

I knew what I wrote was going to hit a little too close to home for some.
Absolutely. You come here, whine your ass off, privately and publically, the staff pulls shit especially and specifically for you and to 'protect' you from those mean, mean posters.

That is not what happens at USMB. If ever there was a sink or swim place, this is it.

You can't cut it here.

Just look at your post! YOU want all this stuff that defines USMB and the community here to change.

Guess what, asshole...with a user population like this, USMB hasn't been broken for some time. It wasn't broken. It still isn't broken.

It's not going to mold to YOUR whims.

This is the exact same thing that happens every single time any of the bosses cycle out.

And they do cycle out.

rDean doesn't flame. All he says is "Republicans hate X, Republicans hate Y, and Republicans hate Z". He doesn't bother to support any arguments in any way. He doesn't bother to engage in discussion about a particular point of view. He just gives his daily thread of propaganda two or three times a day and repeats it over and over.

I can't speak for other posters, but I can tell you, as a liberal who used to post about politics here, it doesn't matter how well you make your argument or provide links to back it up. If you don't agree with the majority here, you get pummeled.

That's what comes of talking politics. There's a reason most families won't discuss it over dinner.

I can't speak for other posters, but I can tell you, as a liberal who used to post about politics here, it doesn't matter how well you make your argument or provide links to back it up. If you don't agree with the majority here, you get pummeled.

No, if you act like a general douche-bag, you get pummeled.

You can act with respect toward others and still be pummeled here if your view doesn't match the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back