Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a joke............

Pixie , sorry to see you made up your mind to step down as Admin, but I sincerely hope you find the peace you deserve.

Meister, I never had any encounters with you at all in my time here, but Pixie told me you were good people, and that is good enough for me. I hope the same for you.

As for this board, I regret the day I accepted Pixie's invitation. This is the most immature board I've ever been on. EVER. And I've been on a LOT of message boards.

Look just in THIS thread at how many people are jumping up and down about posters doing exactly what they themselves do. Like a bunch of goddamned children.

Follow that train of thought and see all the idiots screaming about thicker skin, and "rep doesn't matter" and " i give as good i gets" and so on and so forth. Who raised you people? Shame on them.

A person should be able to post on a message board without seeing their name slammed about for hours on end until FINALLY someone just says shut up. Hell last night 2 posters just went on and on and on about another poster in a thread for SIX fucking hours after that poster had already left the thread until a moderator finally tired of asking them to drop it and just closed the fucking thread. Now how is THAT a poster having thin skin? It's not, it's about two little children who don't know how to act like adults.

Article15 is arguing that rep should be removed. What would that accomplish? Not much, but those who say it doesn't get abused here are flat liars. Amazing too that those who claim that doesn't get abused are those with HUGE reps. All the while screaming that rep doesn't matter :rofl: they are right , rep doesn't matter. to anyone but them.

And the flame zone? It should be renamed the idiot zone. I was once told by a poster that that zone was there so that people didn't always have to act like adults.... What a joke.... I've seen supposed 40 year old people acting like 12 year olds in there.

My God there is a thread ran on Fridays that some of you idiots plan your entire week around.

And if that isn't bad enough, some of you don't just blast people for things they actually do, oh no that's not good enough. Instead some tell lies, push the rules right to the limits, misquote people, fabricate stories, accuse people of breaking rules, spread rumors and lies via pm. THEN when your target of choice finally has enough and complains you run around screaming "what a baby" all the while it was YOU who are acting like children.

Some of you assholes think YOU run the board and THAT is almost certainly why moderators and admins don't last long.

Frankly this place needs a big dose of hard assed moderation. Especially in the "real " forums where people deflect, lie, misquote, call names, and just do generally anything BUT debate the topic.

Couple that with shutting down that god awful flame zone and this place would be a decent place to have discussions as there are quite a few smart people left, right, and center.

Unfortunately a few douchebags just ruin that.

Pixies gain is this board's loss. That I can tell you for sure.

Peace out Pixie talk to you later.
Piss off.

This board is made up of POSTERS, not rulers.

You hate it here, so leave.

I knew what I wrote was going to hit a little too close to home for some.

What a joke............

Pixie , sorry to see you made up your mind to step down as Admin, but I sincerely hope you find the peace you deserve.

Meister, I never had any encounters with you at all in my time here, but Pixie told me you were good people, and that is good enough for me. I hope the same for you.

As for this board, I regret the day I accepted Pixie's invitation. This is the most immature board I've ever been on. EVER. And I've been on a LOT of message boards.

Look just in THIS thread at how many people are jumping up and down about posters doing exactly what they themselves do. Like a bunch of goddamned children.

Follow that train of thought and see all the idiots screaming about thicker skin, and "rep doesn't matter" and " i give as good i gets" and so on and so forth. Who raised you people? Shame on them.

A person should be able to post on a message board without seeing their name slammed about for hours on end until FINALLY someone just says shut up. Hell last night 2 posters just went on and on and on about another poster in a thread for SIX fucking hours after that poster had already left the thread until a moderator finally tired of asking them to drop it and just closed the fucking thread. Now how is THAT a poster having thin skin? It's not, it's about two little children who don't know how to act like adults.

Article15 is arguing that rep should be removed. What would that accomplish? Not much, but those who say it doesn't get abused here are flat liars. Amazing too that those who claim that doesn't get abused are those with HUGE reps. All the while screaming that rep doesn't matter :rofl: they are right , rep doesn't matter. to anyone but them.

And the flame zone? It should be renamed the idiot zone. I was once told by a poster that that zone was there so that people didn't always have to act like adults.... What a joke.... I've seen supposed 40 year old people acting like 12 year olds in there.

My God there is a thread ran on Fridays that some of you idiots plan your entire week around.

And if that isn't bad enough, some of you don't just blast people for things they actually do, oh no that's not good enough. Instead some tell lies, push the rules right to the limits, misquote people, fabricate stories, accuse people of breaking rules, spread rumors and lies via pm. THEN when your target of choice finally has enough and complains you run around screaming "what a baby" all the while it was YOU who are acting like children.

Some of you assholes think YOU run the board and THAT is almost certainly why moderators and admins don't last long.

Frankly this place needs a big dose of hard assed moderation. Especially in the "real " forums where people deflect, lie, misquote, call names, and just do generally anything BUT debate the topic.

Couple that with shutting down that god awful flame zone and this place would be a decent place to have discussions as there are quite a few smart people left, right, and center.

Piss off.

This board is made up of POSTERS, not rulers.

You hate it here, so leave.

I guess that would have been the thread/post he reported......... :tongue:

Whiny POS. Concise description.

It's so sad to me, that a goodbye thread for two good moderators has turned into a TM bash.

Why? She brought it on herself....again. She turned a good by thread into its all about liesmatters.....again.

Just because she posted on the thread? Come on now. Let's get back to saying goodbye to Meister and Pixiestix.

Last edited:
This thread is an excellent example of the variety of responses on this forum to any given topic.

No the thread is a perfect example of what TDM injecting herself into a thread about 2 valued members does to somber rational reflection.
We got through about 3 pages of people expressing regrets over Pixie and Meiter's status change and TDM started bitching about how unfair she's been treated. The woman got a world of well deserved hurt.
Now you come riding in on your yak to save her? Sorry. She's gone and beyond all help.

Good Friday is now officially Shit Friday.
More evidence that you are a Catholic in name only.

What a disgusting thing to say, equating this holy day with a couple of anonymous posters leaving a meaningless message board.

Does babby need the waaaaambulance? I think it's back after dropping TruthMocker at the naughty step.
I'll save this for the next time you start spouting off about faith, because you are obviously a complete phony.

It's so sad to me, that a goodbye thread for two good moderators has turned into a TM bash.
TM posted 500 posts in 4 days, 98% of which are flame-baits.

That's nothing but grief for anybody moderating a board. If she posted 8 hours a day (32 hours), that's 16 posts per hour of nastiness, and people say she is paid to do this.

Why should this board be the subject of this kind of malicious mischief.

We should be problem-solving here. That is not possible in the TM-created environment.

TM made sure the feces flew wherever she went.

Sorry, she was out of order imho, and this time it shouldn't be the wrist slap of 3 days.

What a joke............

I was right. You are an annoying putz, and if this post is any example, an Olympic class suck up.

He seems to love it here, protection blankie and all. He told a long time poster here the other day more or less.... if you don't like here ....leave.

More evidence that you are a Catholic in name only.

What a disgusting thing to say, equating this holy day with a couple of anonymous posters leaving a meaningless message board.

Does babby need the waaaaambulance? I think it's back after dropping TruthMocker at the naughty step.
I'll save this for the next time you start spouting off about faith, because you are obviously a complete phony.
Face it Synth, you're in love with California Girl, and you just can't get her out of your talking head. :lmao:

He probably would be a good mod - he can separate himself from issues and be objective. But, damn, a probationary period would be a must to see if the imp side is manageable.

:lol:

Mani would be a great mod if he can keep himself from being mischievous

And Massachusetts would be a tropical paradise if winter never came!
tumblr_lrxdswAyFs1qzkrfxo1_500.jpg

Too Bad that lying POS RDEAN cant join her.

Why? What did rdean do?

rdean is liberal. That's all he has to do around here.

No, rDean is an ignorant propagandist asshole. Strollingbones is a liberal. I get along with her just fine and enjoy hearing her point of view. Jillian is a liberal. I get along with her beautifully and consider her a friend...at least as much as is possible on a message board. ABikerSailor is a liberal and I have nothing but respect for the guy. I don't always agree with them or them with me, but we can disagree without being jerks. That's not in rDean's skill set.

Why? She brought it on herself....again. She turned a good by thread into its all about liesmatters.....again.

Just because she posted on the thread? Come on now. Let's get back to saying goodbye to Meister and Pixiestix.

Did you read her poison...in this thread and several others.. jubilant over pix and meister stepping down. Sorry, i like them far to much to give liesmatters a pass on that one. It was some pretty damn low shit. Search my posts in this thread sky...i said the same my self. :tongue:

What a joke............

I was right. You are an annoying putz, and if this post is any example, an Olympic class suck up.

He seems to love it here, protection blankie and all. He told a long time poster here the other day more or less.... if you don't like here ....leave.

Poor thing , so obsessed. Here's a hint, this thread is NOT about me. Take your shit down to the idiot zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back