Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to me that the petty bickering going on in this thread just might be the exact reason why Meister and Pixie threw in the towel. Just a thought.
It's called group tear-upy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4fWN6VvgKQ]The Youngbloods - Get Together - YouTube[/ame]

:D

Good Friday is now officially Shit Friday.
More evidence that you are a Catholic in name only.

What a disgusting thing to say, equating this holy day with a couple of anonymous posters leaving a meaningless message board.
That is absolutely not true. We lose good people we care about, and it doesn't matter what day it is.

Take your meds. Everyone else is working out their lugubrious experience in creative ways.

Don't waste your time with it, becs. Synthia has no value other than to whine.

It seems to me that the petty bickering going on in this thread just might be the exact reason why Meister and Pixie threw in the towel. Just a thought.

It's the nature of the beast Blue. I think it was more than bickering that bothered all of these mods.

Probably. Like I said before: it's a damned thankless job. I have been one on other boards and have no desire whatsoever to do it again. No chance. ;)

He probably would be a good mod - he can separate himself from issues and be objective. But, damn, a probationary period would be a must to see if the imp side is manageable.

:lol:

Mani would be a great mod if he can keep himself from being mischievous

And Massachusetts would be a tropical paradise if winter never came!

Did you see the winter we didn't have this year?!

Personally, I don't see the Rep System having much to do with the problems here. I Rarely give Neg Reps, usually when I do, it's for a Heads Up, and I delete them. On Rare Occasion, I give them on Request (CausingPain :), though I feel bad supporting Masochism.

Communication is an art form, right. So make your point, and move on. Pages and pages of Cat Fights, repeating misquotes, adding nothing new, is not necessarily contributing. When Mods have to spend hours sorting through that shit, it's depressing. Get a clue. Make your point and move on.

I did make my point long ago, I can repeat it over the weekend for you if contents were lacking?
You keep it up with stated comments here as shown here. I am not perfect nor care to be, I may of shot a
wad and forgot. Please look for it and let me know. As for your BSDM comment what goes
for others, what business is it of mine? Your judgment on a personal choice issue here seem a little, I don’t
know , nothing better out of limitations on accepting any view but your own on this matter and of said
supporting of Masochism. Reflection would be in order, At this point I am short on referral materials to address concerns. I will keep you in mine, as this I feel is fixable with an open mind. BTW.. BSDM subject as I feel you would be a good source to improved my understanding in this area. As I read you have made a determination that I am or may suffer from something good or bad here, I don’t know. With your help new things are possible!

And yes "BSDM" is “BDSM!” the point I had to look up, as I was unsure how the letters ran. Thanks

Agreed that TM is a horrible poster and in general a messageboard cancer.

I see teapartyspamaroid as the TM of the right here.

Check her out.

And you lefties have no problem smacking her around with the red dots, right? Same for all the other righties who get negged by the left's heavy hitters...

It's yin and yang... idiots like lakhota, luddy, Synthia, DickTuck, DottieCom - get what they get from the right... You have your list too... Life isn't fair...

Why whine when a leftist spamming dick get's spanked at the door?

You are just incapable of looking at this objectively.... I understand that...

No, you are the one incapable, House.

I'm HAPPY TM is gone. Hello?

However:

TPS 10,507 posts / 432 rep count

TM 47,858 posts / she was somewhere in the low 100s before the ban

The calculus ain't that tough to decipher and the numbers don't lie.

she got banned again? She was yapping earlier today

And you lefties have no problem smacking her around with the red dots, right? Same for all the other righties who get negged by the left's heavy hitters...

It's yin and yang... idiots like lakhota, luddy, Synthia, DickTuck, DottieCom - get what they get from the right... You have your list too... Life isn't fair...

However:

No comparison.... TPS is a right wing whackjob. TM is a left wing whackjob, liar and racist. So she will attract more negs.

Yup, fairly accurate in my opinion.

It's the nature of the beast Blue. I think it was more than bickering that bothered all of these mods.

Probably. Like I said before: it's a damned thankless job. I have been one on other boards and have no desire whatsoever to do it again. No chance. ;)

Yep. Not something I'd do... particularly on this board.

And, dude, the entire underlying point to my argument about scrapping rep is that because rep has been so inflated and because it is being abused (shit, I got a couple of posters I neg once a day fercryinoutloud) that it has ultimately runs it's course here and has become counterproductive for the board.

So, you're complaining that rep is abused, at the same time you admit to abusing it? wow.

Yeah Art if you don't like people abusing it...................you know where i'm going ;)

However:

Yeah, somebody should start a thread "Vote when TM comes back"

(1) 3 days
(2) a fortnight
(3) 7 months
(4) 40 months
(5) Four score and seven years

However:

Yeah, somebody should start a thread "Vote when TM comes back"

(1) 3 days
(2) a fortnight
(3) 7 months
(4) 40 months
(5) Four score and seven years

She should be happy that this board isn't a democracy. If it came to a vote, I think '5' would be the majority vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back