Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
Artie, give us an example of a noob lib who wasn't a dick that was negged into oblivion?

Rinata, Rdean, Chris, there are a lot of them. TM has been here since 2007, there is no good reason she should have only 126 rep. Even if she is the biggest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

Comon. Why would anyone do that, she isn't a theat. Let her post, put her on ignore if you really can't stand her.

you have GOT to be shitting us. THOSE are your examples of people who've been unfairly negged?

Artie, give us an example of a noob lib who wasn't a dick that was negged into oblivion?

House, you've already made your opinion known. I'm not going down any more roads with you. You scoffed at the copsnrobbers/lakhota and TM/TPS examples. I know exactly where your opinion will fall no matter who I point out.

The same goes for you, conservative, or anyone else who will now ask to try to advance his question.

Several of us scoffed at those comparisons.

And it says the exact same thing about each one of you.

Rinata, Rdean, Chris, there are a lot of them. TM has been here since 2007, there is no good reason she should have only 126 rep. Even if she is the biggest bitch to ever walk the face of the earth.

Comon. Why would anyone do that, she isn't a theat. Let her post, put her on ignore if you really can't stand her.

In fairness, G.... she brings it on herself with her incoherent ranting, accusations of 'liar' and 'racist' to anyone who dares point out her stupidity.... it's hard not to neg that shit.

House, you've already made your opinion known. I'm not going down any more roads with you. You scoffed at the copsnrobbers/lakhota and TM/TPS examples. I know exactly where your opinion will fall no matter who I point out.

The same goes for you, conservative, or anyone else who will now ask to try to advance his question.

Several of us scoffed at those comparisons.

And it says the exact same thing about each one of you.

They Each are Unique, not Interchangeable. What does that say to you. Do you want to be judged on your own merits, or arbitrarily?

apparently there is just too much going on behind the scenes....

now will the owners/admins of this board step up and try to resolve issues or will they just continue with business as usual?

The comparisons are ridiculous. TM couldn't hold her own against teapartysamurai or any of the other right wingers listed, and neither could Lahkota.

It isn't a matter of how far right or left...it's a matter of ability to string words together and make a point, and to provide supporting documentation. Not just saying the same stupid and unsupported garbage over and over and over again.

The comparisons are ridiculous. TM couldn't hold her own against teapartysamurai or any of the other right wingers listed, and neither could Lahkota.

It isn't a matter of how far right or left...it's a matter of ability to string words together and make a point, and to provide supporting documentation. Not just saying the same stupid and unsupported garbage over and over and over again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to koshergrl again
:(

First, I'd like to extend my thanks and well wishes to Meister and Pixie Stix, for their efforts to keep this place from creating a new ring of hell. Hopefully you stop by in the future.

About the rep thing, here's my 2 cents: one could argue that the rep system is a form of speech where you tell somebody you either liked or disliked what they said. IMHO it's a particularly cowardly way to do so, as well as an intimidating factor in the minds of some that could influence their decision to stay or go or maybe their posting style.

I've never understood this negging thing, what's so hard about ignoring some flaming idiot or roasting his/her ass for an insulting or insensitive post. Most of the rest of us would rather see a creative and masterful put-down, which makes the point just as well or better and in a very public way. Or report the bastard if there's sufficient cause, nothing wrong with that either.

But this neg thing, for some it gets personal. Just because it isn't personal for you does not mean you should use it; freedom of speech should guarantee each of us the right to be a total ass, negging somebody for what they've written shows a disregard for that freedom.

I agree about the drooling fool that posts as TruthMocker.... but Lahkota, not so much. Seemed fairly rational to me.

Are you serious?

All those people have positive reps... Even the dick Mr. Sheeman has pos rep and 90% of the board has him on iggy...

TM is a racist pig and this board is a better place without her spam... Think of all the electrons that were saved when she isn't posting...

apparently there is just too much going on behind the scenes....

now will the owners/admins of this board step up and try to resolve issues or will they just continue with business as usual?

I don't think they can solve the issues. The entire country is divided, I think we need more tolerance and less hate but nobody can create that sort of atmosphere. With politics and religion being the topics of discussion here, it is difficult at best to stay calm and cool.

Good Friday is now officially Shit Friday.
More evidence that you are a Catholic in name only.

What a disgusting thing to say, equating this holy day with a couple of anonymous posters leaving a meaningless message board.
That is absolutely not true. We lose good people we care about, and it doesn't matter what day it is.

Take your meds. Everyone else is working out their lugubrious experience in creative ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back