Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, dude, the entire underlying point to my argument about scrapping rep is that because rep has been so inflated and because it is being abused (shit, I got a couple of posters I neg once a day fercryinoutloud) that it has ultimately runs it's course here and has become counterproductive for the board.

So, you're complaining that rep is abused, at the same time you admit to abusing it? wow.

It's called being honest about what I see as a problem. Would you rather I lie and say I don't neg some people regularly?

But I also don't run around negging all new right wingers here to help keep their rep count down. The posters I neg have plenty of growing rep and I just do so because their butthurt amuses me.

And, dude, the entire underlying point to my argument about scrapping rep is that because rep has been so inflated and because it is being abused (shit, I got a couple of posters I neg once a day fercryinoutloud) that it has ultimately runs it's course here and has become counterproductive for the board.

You seem to be in the minority opinion... Most people here don't have a problem with the rep system or can take it or leave it...

The one who said "get some thicker skin" said it best... There are douchebags still posting here who don't care they are flaming red... They aren't leaving or complaining to mods because some meany neggs them into oblivion, are they? They have thicker skin...

Your point is pointless....

My point isn't pointless.

It's a legit suggestion to help cool the board off.

You disagree? Fine, but it has it's merits.

No, it really doesn't.

Why don't you make your own board? Then you can be the only one allowed to abuse the system, you can assign all the points in the world to yourself, and populate it with the viewpoints of yourself and your fellow extremist assholes.

That sounds like the solution you're looking for.

You could also look at cheezywarsnow...he is definitely a conservative (social and otherwise). He hates homosexuals, for example. He has several red stars and he has a lot lower post count than TM.

He is an idiot.

He's also very overtly racist on a consistent basis and in general that is something that gets crushed by most everyone.

The "sorry about that"

Certainly doesn't help his cause either.

He doesn't leave or whine about his "negged into oblivion" status, does he?

I don't know - i don't read his shit..
Not on the board. :lol:

The reactions are priceless, too.

So, you're complaining that rep is abused, at the same time you admit to abusing it? wow.

It's called being honest about what I see as a problem. Would you rather I lie and say I don't neg some people regularly?

But I also don't run around negging all new right wingers here to help keep their rep count down. The posters I neg have plenty of growing rep and I just do so because their butthurt amuses me.

On the occasions where it becomes obvious that some newbie (left or right) is being targeted, I usually rep that person. My rep pretty much negates a vast number of negs. Just sayin'. I use mine for both good... and evil. :lol:

No offense to Pixie or anyone, but I think new blood might be good for this place.

Blaming past mods is also a little out there, a lot has happened since Gunny left, and both sides are to blame. When Pixie was chosen people had to know people would be pissed, and I am not saying she did anything wrong. We all know a lot has been said, and accusations have been made. If the high ups didn't think mods and other posters would have a problem with it, then they have no clue what goes on here.

I agree with this. People come and they go, it could be a good change. I just don't want them to leave the board completely. I like them. The others who are gone too. Even Gunny.

You seem to be in the minority opinion... Most people here don't have a problem with the rep system or can take it or leave it...

The one who said "get some thicker skin" said it best... There are douchebags still posting here who don't care they are flaming red... They aren't leaving or complaining to mods because some meany neggs them into oblivion, are they? They have thicker skin...

No, it really doesn't.

Why don't you make your own board? Then you can be the only one allowed to abuse the system, you can assign all the points in the world to yourself, and populate it with the viewpoints of yourself and your fellow extremist assholes.

:rolleyes:

I've suggested losing rep altogether in an effort to cool off the board. Nothing more, nothing less.

Honesty was never your thing, Allie.

Unknown_Soldier
Member #35493

"This is the most immature board I've ever been on. EVER."

Can you direct me to the adult section please. I been looking for that long time!

Last edited:

I see some of your points.

However, I think it's a relatively immaterial matter to 'what's wrong with the board'.

Just my observation about board issues:

The Gunny/board situation that happened caused a big change here.

New management.

Old mod team gradually changed. For the most part, it now is unbalanced - some moderates, though.

Also, we have some mods who use their mod 'authority' to try to "enforce the nice". Since I have been here, that has NEVER happened. The most I ever saw was Gunny, as poster Gunny, would come into a thread an bitch slap folks around...or you would, as poster Art.

Never in red, though.

So, that's some new shit - "enforcing the nice" - to basically a huge population of posters who are here because they can't stay other places that do "enforce the nice".

THAT causes quite a bit of confusion, frustration, and basic unrest among the natives.

Don't you think?

I think rep has a pretty insignificant effect on native unrest in comparison.

Last edited:

No, it really doesn't.

I've suggested losing rep altogether in an effort to cool off the board. Nothing more, nothing less.

You're the only one who is "hot" about it, loser.

And the reason you're upset is because you can't abuse it as effectively as you used to.

Poor thing.

On the occasions where it becomes obvious that some newbie (left or right) is being targeted, I usually rep that person. My rep pretty much negates a vast number of negs. Just sayin'. I use mine for both good... and evil. :lol:

And in my opinion that is happening all too often and it's counterproductive to the board.

No offense to Pixie or anyone, but I think new blood might be good for this place.

Blaming past mods is also a little out there, a lot has happened since Gunny left, and both sides are to blame. When Pixie was chosen people had to know people would be pissed, and I am not saying she did anything wrong. We all know a lot has been said, and accusations have been made. If the high ups didn't think mods and other posters would have a problem with it, then they have no clue what goes on here.

I agree with this. People come and they go, it could be a good change. I just don't want them to leave the board completely. I like them. The others who are gone too. Even Gunny.

Personally, I think one Admin is not enough. I'd have thought Pixie would have found the job more palatable if she could share the load with someone. I don't get hung up over the political leaning of any mod... I'd had occasions to deal with a couple - left and right and it's never been an issue. I don't get why certain people think we need to take politics into consideration.

No, it really doesn't.

You're the only one who is "hot" about it, loser.

And the reason you're upset is because you can't abuse it as effectively as you used to.

Poor thing.

More dishonesty from you.

I'm done entertaining your posts in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back