Meister Has Left the Building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that one. I've seen a bunch of them lately. Looks like usmb burnout to me. I've checked the first two pages and haven't seen one post by her. It's funny how solid you think everything and everyone is. As if USMB were truly representative of the worth of a human being's life.

Oh she is there... just keep reading....it gets better as she goes on. It was rather sad her turning a good by thread into its an all about liesmatters thread......once again.

Syrenn,

You're obsessed by her.

I don't read her or follow her like you do. You can't leave her alone.

No, i don't follow her, she usually jumps into every thread with her hack crap. She brings in on herself.....

No, I didn't see her post. I don't usually go looking for her posts. I'm just tired of seeing her discussed in every thread whether she posts in it or not.

I've been wishing she'd take a break for some time.

This is her third break since you had to "leave permanently".

She didn't learn from the other two, so why do you think this one will do any good?
I have faith in the ability of human beings to change.

The key word is "human". We are talking about TDM here.

Oh she is there... just keep reading....it gets better as she goes on. It was rather sad her turning a good by thread into its an all about liesmatters thread......once again.

Syrenn,

You're obsessed by her.

No, i don't follow her, she usually jumps into every thread with her hack crap. She brings in on herself.....

You follow her all over the board. You comment about her whether she's in the thread or out.

Sheesh... I never noticed it before but..

Some of you people ....

Are Nuts!

Did you know pistachios reduce the risk of lung cancer by 50% and grapefruit by 28%? I read it in this week's Woman's World at the grocery stand. :D

Have some and pass 'em. :lmao:

800px-Blanched_pistachios.jpg

:muahaha:

Skuze me while I rush out for pistachios. I don't want to die of grapefruit. :)

She didn't do that. ALL OF YOU did.

I suggest you read the thread again.....

No, she's just seeing it differently. I did too. Just seeing TM's username sets posters off, she got banned and they're still grumbling about her.

I have read maybe 10 of her posts since I've been here, since 2009. It's easy to ignore posters. Even without the official ignore button.

What??

TM gets paid for posting here?
If true, someone is getting ripped off. Massively.

I don't know if it's true or not.
Many believe TM is one of the many, that is being paid by the Dem's to post in forums in order to get their views and ideology into as many forums on the net as possible (don't know if this is true either). Many think this about her, because when she gets backed into something that she can't respond to, she leaves and then comes back with the lefty ideology comeback. :lol:

I have begun to think maybe she, Chris, Shaman and rdean are paid by conservatives to make progressives and libs out to be idiots. And you know what? If that is the case, they are more than earning their money.

Immie

This is so good.

Our relationships with one another

are like the chance meeting

of two strangers in a parking lot.

They look at each other and smile.

That is all there is between them.

They leave and never see each other again.

That is what life is--

just a moment, a meeting, a

passing, and then it is gone.

If you understand this,

then there is no time to fight.

There is no time to argue.

There is no time to hurt one another.

Whether you think about it in terms of humanity, nations,

communities or indiviuals--

there is no time for anything less

than truly appreciating the brief

interaction we have with one another.

--Chagdud Tulku Rinpoche

Nope. I'm not obsessed enough to do that. What I notice though, is that instead of attacking the post, the habit here, is to attack the poster.

This thread is a goodbye Meister thread. I'm very sorry to see him go. He's got class.

I did not have choice now did i...i actually read the thread before i posted. Did i comment on her in my first, second or third post? So don't go on about obsessed sky.

If you want to bring this around to a good by thread....why keep harping on her?

No, she's just seeing it differently. I did too. Just seeing TM's username sets posters off, she got banned and they're still grumbling about her.

I have read maybe 10 of her posts since I've been here, since 2009. It's easy to ignore posters. Even without the official ignore button.

Exactly. Some posters are completely fixated on TM. They comment on TM all day long.

you've only read 10 of her posts since 2009... yet you know for a fact she gets a raw deal from everyone here?

How... unlikely.

Syrenn,

You're obsessed by her.

She eggs people on because she gets a response; she gets a response so she eggs people on. She's a catch-22, her own little circle jerk.

But if you ignore it and don't oil the squeaky wheel you really do tend to not notice it after awhile. Besides, ignoring her just might make her head esplode!

Nope. I'm not obsessed enough to do that. What I notice though, is that instead of attacking the post, the habit here, is to attack the poster.

This thread is a goodbye Meister thread. I'm very sorry to see him go. He's got class.

I did not have choice now did i...i actually read the thread before i posted. Did i comment on her in my first, second or third post? So don't go on about obsessed sky.

If you want to bring this around to a good by thread....why keep harping on her?
Hahaha. That's hysterical.

You're blaming ME for this thread turning into a TM bash?

In case you didn't notice, MEISTER left the room. So did TM, quite awhile ago.

Last edited:
I don't even see how one could count the number of conservatives and liberals here.........

Ollie--

All you have to do is discuss a topic, and it's pretty easy to tell who's a liberal and who's a conservative.

Just notice all the high fiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back