Mel Gibson makes a comeback with 'Hacksaw Ridge'

Looks like we are in for a wave of propaganda. And judging from Gibson's new movie in the OP "any if us can help out in the coming war"-said in gay voice.
It's coming.
A movie about a pacifist who wins the Medal of Honor, a destroyer that delivers the atomic bomb to be used on Japan then sinks in the ocean to feed sharks for 5 days with its crewmen, and another about a megalomaniac who leads a decisive flanking maneuver against the enemy by amphibiously assaulting him behind their lines......if that is someones idea of how to do propaganda movies then they need a new job.

Hollywood jews are scummy, cultural Marxism spreading pieces of human offal. What he said about them didn't bug me then and it doesn't now.
Hollyweird is 99% scummy, and that includes Jews, Christians, atheists and Muslims there.

If ISIS sacked the whole damned place I wouldnt shed a tear, methinks.

he's insanely racist and has been recorded saying racist crap dozens of times
he did apologize for it though here:

Lol, leave it to libtards to accuse a peaceful man of outrageous racism, then quote a cartoon to prove it.

roflmao

Based on a true story.

That of medic...Pvt. Doss...medal of honor winner.

pvt doss medal of honor winner - Google Search

blob:https://www.youtube.com/6a3e1b45-346f-461f-b556-e5cf876c7ccd
No matter how nuts he is he's a great actor.

Like trump could murder someone or Michael Jackson could molest kids and still people love them, I'll always want to see the next Mel Gibson movie.

I used to feel that way about deniro and Pacino but there done enough crap Mel's even above them. He doesn't do bad movies. Yet
What did Mel do that was the equivalent of molesting kids or murder?
I'm just saying, no matter how horrible a person he might be personally, he's such a great actor I don't care. On a scale of 1-10 jerks mels a 2 maybe 3. Michael Jackson maybe a 8 give or take 1.
What did he do to become a jerk???
If he didn't do anything wrong, what is he making a comeback from? When an actor comes out with a new movie they don't usually call it a comeback.
I don't know. you are telling the story. You tell me.

Hollywood jews are scummy, cultural Marxism spreading pieces of human offal. What he said about them didn't bug me then and it doesn't now.
I...I had no idea you felt this way, Offensively Open Minded.
Lol... Well now you know.
702870.gif

Lol, leave it to libtards to accuse a peaceful man of outrageous racism, then quote a cartoon to prove it.

roflmao

Whether one is peaceful has little to do with whether one is racist.

Clearly the Family Guy video was a joke.

A jew movie critic came out and said Passion of the Christ was virulently anti semetic. Vatican II had 18 points they had to begin teaching and one was that jews were not responsible for the death of Jesus, which is not true accoding to the NT. Unfortantatly the RCC gave in and Mel Gibson did have to apologize to the Jews , which I would of done neither. But I am a nobody. Truth is truth. Seems like when Jews got Israel in 1948 they became king of the US as well.

I had a problem with Passion of the Christ in that it was over kill, and way to bloody.

A jew movie critic came out and said Passion of the Christ was virulently anti semetic. Vatican II had 18 points they had to begin teaching and one was that jews were not responsible for the death of Jesus, which is not true accoding to the NT. Unfortantatly the RCC gave in and Mel Gibson did have to apologize to the Jews , which I would of done neither. But I am a nobody. Truth is truth. Seems like when Jews got Israel in 1948 they became king of the US as well.

I had a problem with Passion of the Christ in that it was over kill, and way to bloody.
I just accidentally demolished my military funding. You are winning the arms race :(

Based on a true story.

Like trump could murder someone or Michael Jackson could molest kids and still people love them, I'll always want to see the next Mel Gibson movie.

I used to feel that way about deniro and Pacino but there done enough crap Mel's even above them. He doesn't do bad movies. Yet
I'm just saying, no matter how horrible a person he might be personally, he's such a great actor I don't care. On a scale of 1-10 jerks mels a 2 maybe 3. Michael Jackson maybe a 8 give or take 1.

Cant be any more so than all the libs that hope Israel is blown off the map by her enemies.

Last edited:
Based on a true story.

He also can't be any worse then the lib darling Tina Fey ...that stated that all of the Mexicans and Native Americans in the state she was filming in were toothless and uneducated.

Thats funny. Every racist I have ever personally known was a violent person who wanted to see harm done to nonwhites, especially blacks. But I havent met one in about 25 years so maybe they have changed.

The word racism used to connote death camps, Jiim Crow, Lynchings and similar violence, but now you say it can mean someone who might say offensive things if they get too drunk.

OK, maybe the guy is a racist, but given your definition, so what? It is a trivial point to make now.

Clearly libtards are themselves the joke.

He also can't be any worse then the lib darling Tina Fey ...that stated that all of the Mexicans and Native Americans in the state she was filming in were toothless and uneducated.
But she is a card carrying Clintonista so she gets a pass, or else what good is it to be a Clintonista?

Thats funny. Every racist I have ever personally known was a violent person who wanted to see harm done to nonwhites, especially blacks. But I havent met one in about 25 years so maybe they have changed.

The word racism used to connote death camps, Jiim Crow, Lynchings and similar violence, but now you say it can mean someone who might say offensive things if they get too drunk.

OK, maybe the guy is a racist, but given your definition, so what? It is a trivial point to make now.

Clearly libtards are themselves the joke.

Are you having fun putting words in my mouth?

All I said, which you quoted, was that whether or not one is peaceful doesn't have a lot to do with whether or not one is racist. A person can believe their race is superior to others without becoming violent about it. Perhaps racists tend to be more violent than non-racists, I'm not arguing that, just that one isn't necessary for the other.

So racism used to only mean massive violence?

I don't know if Gibson has only said racist things because of being drunk. As I said, I don't know if his shame and apologies are sincere or not. I also said that I would likely watch this new film he has directed because I tend to enjoy his work.

Blah, blah, libtards. Did you think the poster was actually attempting to show evidence of Gibson's racism by posting that Family Guy clip?

If he didn't do anything wrong, what is he making a comeback from? When an actor comes out with a new movie they don't usually call it a comeback.
If scientology isn't enough to get me to stop seeing Tom Cruise movies, Mel's racist rants and tirades against women who fall out of love with him won't get me to stop seeing his movies. He's a interesting fellow to say the least and I wouldn't be nominating him for any humanitarian awards any time soon. But I love most of his movies just like I love Michael Jackson's music.

I like him better than I do Martha Stewart, Paula Dean or Rosie O'Donnell. All three I believe are not nice people.

Are you having fun putting words in my mouth?

All I said, which you quoted, was that whether or not one is peaceful doesn't have a lot to do with whether or not one is racist. A person can believe their race is superior to others without becoming violent about it. Perhaps racists tend to be more violent than non-racists, I'm not arguing that, just that one isn't necessary for the other.

So racism used to only mean massive violence?

I don't know if Gibson has only said racist things because of being drunk. As I said, I don't know if his shame and apologies are sincere or not. I also said that I would likely watch this new film he has directed because I tend to enjoy his work.

My point is that while bigotry is relatively ubiquitous and rife in every race, Racism (ideology based mostly on racial classification) achieved a certain heinousness to it because of the Nazi Death Camps, which also destroyed reputable Eugenics advocacy, and the Progressives and Modernists had to radically change tacks on these issues. Then with the televised events regarding Jim Crow in the South during the 1950s, again Racism was shown to be an evil and amoral thing that deprived people of their civil rights all based on what race they were. All these things were dehumanizing to nonwhites and VIOLENT.

But today the notion of what is racism is trivialized to the point of if one is caught/reported asking a young black woman what country she is from one is then considered to have committed a microaggression and a form of racism as well.

IF one can be a peaceful racist, then the word 'racism' has lost its well earned sting.

Mel Gibson, IMO, is a rude bigoted drunk and has conspiracy theories on nearly every nonCatholic Anglo ethnicity as well as Jews. That doesnt make him a Racist IMO, unless he advocates people be treated unequally by race.

Blah, blah, libtards. Did you think the poster was actually attempting to show evidence of Gibson's racism by posting that Family Guy clip?

With libtards these days that is a very plausible interpretation of the nitwits post. Sure.

If scientology isn't enough to get me to stop seeing Tom Cruise movies, Mel's racist rants and tirades against women who fall out of love with him won't get me to stop seeing his movies. He's a interesting fellow to say the least and I wouldn't be nominating him for any humanitarian awards any time soon. But I love most of his movies just like I love Michael Jackson's music.

I like him better than I do Martha Stewart, Paula Dean or Rosie O'Donnell. All three I believe are not nice people.
What's wrong with Scientology?

But she is a card carrying Clintonista so she gets a pass, or else what good is it to be a Clintonista?
In lib land it's okay for her to be a racist because she mocks Sara Palin on SNL.

Forum List

Back