Melania for UN Secretary General

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I'd love to see the First Lady take over that tremendous organization and make the UN great again.

She knows 5 languages, already lives just a short limousine ride away from the job, and since the US Constitution prohibits her from becoming US President, this is a good way for her to use her experience as America's First Lady.

Her fabulous stepdaughter is Jewish, and this kind of move could help mend the fences between the United Nations and the Jewish Faith. Since the Vatican as well as the PLO have official representatives at the UN, I see no reason why the Learned Elders of Zion can't get NGO status as well in regards to advancing their agenda.

I'd love to see the First Lady take over that tremendous organization and make the UN great again.

She knows 5 languages, already lives just a short limousine ride away from the job, and since the US Constitution prohibits her from becoming US President, this is a good way for her to use her experience as America's First Lady.

Her fabulous stepdaughter is Jewish, and this kind of move could help mend the fences between the United Nations and the Jewish Faith. Since the Vatican as well as the PLO have official representatives at the UN, I see no reason why the Learned Elders of Zion can't get NGO status as well in regards to advancing their agenda.
You make some interesting points.

Lol...whut?

Wtf-Lol-meme.png

The First Lady is a lovely woman; but let’s be real, she doesn’t have the qualifications for the job.

Lol...whut?

View attachment 236748

Why do you have a problem with a broad serving as Secretary General? Are you a liberal misogynist?

Lol...whut?

View attachment 236748

Why do you have a problem with a broad serving as Secretary General? Are you a liberal misogynist?
Don't be stupier than you have to be.

Forum List

Back