Melania refuses to do joint TV appearance with Trump

It will be a while before Melania grants a joint appearance in the bedroom

Well, if Trump is the 'normal' sort of husband like people like SassyIrish keep insisting,

he's probably bored with Melania by now (yes even with that).

You know, that's how husbands get after years of the same old kitty cat.

It will be a while before Melania grants a joint appearance in the bedroom

Well, if Trump is the 'normal' sort of husband like people like SassyIrish keep insisting,

he's probably bored with Melania by now (yes even with that).

You know, that's how husbands get after years of the same old kitty cat.

Dumb Deer trying to snow everyone he has never talked smack about women....Dumb Deer actually thinks anyone is buying that BS

Report: Melania refused to do joint TV appearance with Trump after tape scandal
Melania Trump refused to do a joint video statement with her husband as the scandal about his past obscene comments about women broke, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Immediately after the Washington Post published the 2005 tape on Friday, the Trump campaign suggested that the couple should appear together on camera and address the controversy.

However, anonymous sources within the campaign told the Times that Melania Trump had no interest in doing a joint video statement with her husband.

She should do what the right on this board wants HIlary to do to Bill. Dump him and walk away.

Ouch.

Priebus and Conway cancel appearances on Sunday tv talk shows, Melania refuses to be seen with her husband.

Probably the best thing to do at this point is forget Trump and turn your attention to the people that still support this lowlife. They are real and they will vote for anyone that makes them feel good. Do not wonder how any tyrant comes to power in any democracy, we are seeing it first hand in real time. Millions of human beings are like brainless sheep that will follow any shepherd that says what they need to hear over the cliff, good or bad.
They are real and they will vote for anyone that makes them feel good.
many democrats arent the same way?....

I understand that with conservative women it is perfectly acceptable for husbands to cheat, grab pussies and disrespect their marriage

A woman's place is to meekly accept what their husband wants to do

He kissed her! That wasn't on the tape. He grabbed someone. That wasnt on the tape either. Talking was on the tape. No one did anything.

This is why democrats are insane.

I understand that with conservative women it is perfectly acceptable for husbands to cheat, grab pussies and disrespect their marriage

You don't understand how Velcro works, toad. You're always flapping your yap and look fucking stupid doing it

You don't understand how Velcro works, toad. You're always flapping your yap and look fucking stupid doing it
A quote from SmellyIrishAss...

I'm under no delusions my own husband and his friends don't talk smack like that, it's what guys do

So Smelly is OK with her husband trying to fuck married women while she is pregnant, she is OK with him grabbing another woman's pussy, OK with him pulling out a tic tac so his breath is kissably fresh

Melania Trump refused to do a joint video statement with her husband as the scandal about his past obscene comments about women broke, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Immediately after the Washington Post published the 2005 tape on Friday, the Trump campaign suggested that the couple should appear together on camera and address the controversy.

However, anonymous sources within the campaign told the Times that Melania Trump had no interest in doing a joint video statement with her husband.

She should do what the right on this board wants HIlary to do to Bill. Dump him and walk away.

She should file for divorce but you know he had her sign a pre-nup that would put her out on the streets.
I think she gets put on the street past a certain age anyway

According to Trump, 35 is the age when it's usually 'divorce time.' She's way past that.

A quote from SmellyIrishAss...

I'm under no delusions my own husband and his friends don't talk smack like that, it's what guys do

So Smelly is OK with her husband trying to fuck married women while she is pregnant, she is OK with him grabbing another woman's pussy, OK with him pulling out a tic tac so his breath is kissably fresh

Some say she is OK with all of that as long as she gets to join.

She should file for divorce but you know he had her sign a pre-nup that would put her out on the streets.
I think she gets put on the street past a certain age anyway

According to Trump, 35 is the age when it's usually 'divorce time.' She's way past that.
Once Trump loses, Melanias days are numbered

Someone has to take the blame for his humiliating loss

How old is Mrs. trump? I imagine her days are numbered and she should get Donald to sign over his wealth, if it exists, right about now.

But if she stays with her man shes a hero, fighting for her family.....at least until she's elected president.

Vote Milania- she's that cheatin, gropin, rapin guy's wife! (Who still loves her man)

Yeah these old liberal hags are under some delusion their husbands never talk like that....dumbasses
Well, not ALL guys do. I don't, and Trump was/is stupid to let his guard down in public. Still, it wasn't at all what the Left is trying to milk this for
have you ever?....
I go by my dad. He would never talk that way. Nor would my brothers. I don't think most men are entitlement junkies.

Maybe after the election Donald can marry one of the Palins.

How old is Mrs. trump? I imagine her days are numbered and she should get Donald to sign over his wealth, if it exists, right about now.

Melania is 46

At the age when plastic surgery starts to fall apart. Her days a Mrs Trump are numbered

She actually looks great for 46. However, she doesn't have what Ivanka has....her father's DNA.

Maybe Trump will try to legalize Father/Daughter marriage if elected? She's who he really wants.

Melania is 46

At the age when plastic surgery starts to fall apart. Her days a Mrs Trump are numbered
I had no idea. Not looking good for Melania. She really needs to consult a lawyer. She could clean his clock, if one exists.

Forum List

Back