Melania refuses to do joint TV appearance with Trump

Yeah these old liberal hags are under some delusion their husbands never talk like that....dumbasses
Well, not ALL guys do. I don't, and Trump was/is stupid to let his guard down in public. Still, it wasn't at all what the Left is trying to milk this for
have you ever?....
I go by my dad. He would never talk that way. Nor would my brothers. I don't think most men are entitlement junkies.

Maybe after the election Donald can marry one of the Palins.

Your dad and your brothers have all had what's referred to as locker room conversations about women. I doubt they have said they are entitled to do the things Trump bragged about actually doing. A hormone filled teenager might get close to what Trump said, but I don't think we need a hormone filled teenager for president.

Yeah these old liberal hags are under some delusion their husbands never talk like that....dumbasses
Well, not ALL guys do. I don't, and Trump was/is stupid to let his guard down in public. Still, it wasn't at all what the Left is trying to milk this for
have you ever?....
I go by my dad. He would never talk that way. Nor would my brothers. I don't think most men are entitlement junkies.

ravi im not talking in public im saying "with" the guys...

have you ever?....

Your dad and your brothers have all had what's referred to as locker room conversations about women. I doubt they have said they are entitled to do the things Trump bragged about actually doing. A hormone filled teenager might get close to what Trump said, but I don't think we need a hormone filled teenager for president.
Your dad and your brothers have all had what's referred to as locker room conversations about women
and that can happen even if you are with 60-70 year old guys....

have you ever?....

Well, no. No doubt they talked about getting female attention and gratification but none of them would have bragged that their position would have entitled them to grab someone's private parts.

have you ever?....

Well, no. No doubt they talked about getting female attention and gratification but none of them would have bragged that their position would have entitled them to grab someone's private parts.

Exactly. That's why Trump's remarks are so much different and worse than the usual bullshit conversations that men have.

You dumb fuck.

:lol:

You have a rapist vs some guy laughing his ass off on Stern.
Yeah, but he's their rapist, so that's OK...
confused_smile.gif

The only difference between Trump's locker-room banter and that of any other normal male of 17 or 18 is that he was 50-something when he said it.

Using his position in life to get hisself some young poon-tang.

Rather like another political figure of our present age.

Other than that... Dog Bites Man... happens all the time... MEH.

And, of course, at least Trump had the arrogant honesty to admit it, and didn't soil the carpeting in the Oval Office while doing it.

have you ever?....

Exactly. That's why Trump's remarks are so much different and worse than the usual bullshit conversations that men have.
worse?.... i have witnessed worse than that....

as usual the OP has his thumb in his mouth and blowin' shit out his ass.

have you ever?....

From someone you would want to run the country?

like our past Presidents havent engaged in talk like that among the guys....including the currant one....

I understand that with conservative women it is perfectly acceptable for husbands to cheat, grab pussies and disrespect their marriage

A woman's place is to meekly accept what their husband wants to do

Have Trumps children weighed in on what this perv said? Does he approve of his sons exhibiting this behavior, and would be support any man walking up to his daughter and 'grabbing her pussy'?

It is hard to imagine we are talking about a candidate for president of the US. He Republicans, what do you suppose Reagan would have said about something like this? How far the Republican Party has fallen, they used to brag about Reagan always wearing a suit into the oval office, now their candidate talks in public about grabbing a woman's crotch and 'going after' a married woman.

Safe to say the Republican Party is not even close to the party with 'family values' any more. They are the party of any pig that walks in off the street.

It will be a while before Melania grants a joint appearance in the bedroom

Well, if Trump is the 'normal' sort of husband like people like SassyIrish keep insisting,

he's probably bored with Melania by now (yes even with that).

You know, that's how husbands get after years of the same old kitty cat.

Dumb Deer trying to snow everyone he has never talked smack about women....Dumb Deer actually thinks anyone is buying that BS

I have never randomly grabbed women by their private parts.

I've never been rich and powerful enough to believe I could get away with it.

like our past Presidents havent engaged in talk like that among the guys....including the currant one....

The currant one?

Berry interesting.

Melania refuses to do joint TV appearance with Trump

Report: Melania refused to do joint TV appearance with Trump after tape scandal
Melania Trump refused to do a joint video statement with her husband as the scandal about his past obscene comments about women broke, The New York Times reported Sunday.

Immediately after the Washington Post published the 2005 tape on Friday, the Trump campaign suggested that the couple should appear together on camera and address the controversy.

However, anonymous sources within the campaign told the Times that Melania Trump had no interest in doing a joint video statement with her husband.

She should do what the right on this board wants HIlary to do to Bill. Dump him and walk away.
She is happily getting the divorce papers ready

The currant one?

Berry interesting.
Clearly trump is a berry bad man. Anyone who votes for him is deplorable.

The currant one?

Berry interesting.
yea the current one....and if you dont think he has than you are pretty naive...

Forum List

Back