🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Melania Trump Statement: Standing By Her Man

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
I just saw her statement on MSNBC hoping Americans will accept her husband's apology.

“The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me,” she said in her statement. “This does not represent the man I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope that people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing the nation and the world.”

Melania Trump Condemns Donald's Comments, Says People Should Vote For Him Anyway

Last edited:
Melania is not going to jump off the gravy train, are you mad?

Just saw that too. I wonder who wrote it for her.

So far, Drumpf has not apologized publicly to her and she was pregnant at the time. Drumpf KNEW he was wearing an open mic and wasn't the least concerned that his true feelings were being heard by others.

Some have said Melania is a whore. That's probably true but wowsa, she has earned every single cent, every diamond, every can of gold spray paint.

Honestly, this is much ado about nothing. Duh Donuld said he could shoot someone on fifth Ave and not lose his base and he was right. They know what he is and they know he plans to trash the country for his own gain. They just don't care.

Just saw that too. I wonder who wrote it for her.

So far, Drumpf has not apologized publicly to her and she was pregnant at the time. Drumpf KNEW he was wearing an open mic and wasn't the least concerned that his true feelings were being heard by others.

Some have said Melania is a whore. That's probably true but wowsa, she has earned every single cent, every diamond, every can of gold spray paint.

Honestly, this is much ado about nothing. Duh Donuld said he could shoot someone on fifth Ave and not lose his base and he was right. They know what he is and they know he plans to trash the country for his own gain. They just don't care.

Yep, she deserves what she got.

Trump Made Lewd Comments While Melania Was Pregnant

Called Pregnant Melania A ‘Monster’ And A ‘Blimp’

Hey princess :bye1:... Put these in your peace pipe...

Here's where you go wrong....Donald Trump has presented himself as being better than the Clintons. Say that out loud three times while turning around and clapping your hands, tool.

Funny, you just said that this thread wasn't about Clinton.

Anyway, she is worse than Trump, as the video above, which this thread isn't about, proves.

I don't think you can blame a woman for 'standing by her man'. This is a weird situation, it's likely she's only there because of the money but it is what it is. Women have the right to make their choices and they will be judged by their choices. People have judged HRC for standing by Bill Clinton for the last 18 years. Now those same people are presented with their vile troll Trump and his wife in the same situation and her standing by him.

Karma - bitch-slapping hypocrits for 5,000 years.

Forum List

Back