🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Melania Trump Statement: Standing By Her Man

Hey princess :bye1:... Put these in your peace pipe...

Here's where you go wrong....Donald Trump has presented himself as being better than the Clintons. Say that out loud three times while turning around and clapping your hands, tool.

Funny, you just said that this thread wasn't about Clinton.

Anyway, she is worse than Trump, as the video above, which this thread isn't about, proves.

Honey, the shit about Trump hasn't all rolled out yet. It's just getting started. Fifteen months into politics and he's finished. Where's Hillary Clinton after 25 years? Are you getting it yet?

I don't think you can blame a woman for 'standing by her man'. This is a weird situation, it's likely she's only there because of the money but it is what it is. Women have the right to make their choices and they will be judged by their choices. People have judged HRC for standing by Bill Clinton for the last 18 years. Now those same people are presented with their vile troll Trump and his wife in the same situation and her standing by him.

Karma - bitch-slapping hypocrits for 5,000 years.

Yes, you can blame a woman for selling out when her man's a pig. I would have respected Hillary in 1998 if she had thrown Bill's shit out onto the WH lawn and moved herself into Blair House.

Yep, Melania is standing by her man:

“The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me,” she said in her statement. “This does not represent the man I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope that people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing the nation and the world.”

Melania Trump Condemns Donald's Comments, Says People Should Vote For Him Anyway

Forum List

Back