Melania Trump; Troll level - Supervillian

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! LOL at you troll.
It's a middle finger aimed at decency. The hallmark so far of the dotard's administration.
It's a middle finger aimed at people like you, you're just not smart enough to figure it out.

To bad I can't give you ten stars for that one LOL.

After the massive backlash against Trump kidnapping children and holding them as hostages for an immigration bill, Melania Trump decides to fly to the border for some damage control. The First Mistress's outfit for the trip? A master class in trolling the stolen children, their families, and their sympathizers:

world-us-canada-44570688

By the way TROLL you stole that from the other satantic idiot troll who posted that same picture on " MY POST". two peas in the pod. And you stupid fks can't see how you all act alike and think alike gawd u fkrs are pathetic how you just right out lie........

DEMOCRATS ='s Satan. lmao

Oh look post number 8 on my post same pics LMFAO TROLL

Melania Trump Border video. Leftist can't stand truth

world-us-canada-44570688

That's how stupid you losers are, that was photoshopped on there and retards actually believe she worse this omfg the stupidity of retards worse than down syndrome.

world-us-canada-44570688

That's how stupid you losers are, that was photoshopped on there and retards actually believe she worse this omfg the stupidity of retards worse than down syndrome.
It wasn't photoshopped, you terminal moron.

world-us-canada-44570688
First Ladies:
Melania Trump: Class, style and beauty.
Michelle (Michael) Obama: An ugly tranny with rented kids.
Hillary Clinton: Sleazy, untrustworthy and plain looking.

world-us-canada-44570688
Troll, she is not wearing it in regards to illegal children, she is wearing it in protest against filthy scum media assholes that ALWAYS call her out for her fashion choices! When she got to where the criminal meskins were, she was not wearing it. LOL at you troll.
Russian spy

world-us-canada-44570688
kleenex-trusted-care-flat-carton-facial-tissue.png
^ trash
No...tissue for you. Use it.
I meant you, not the tissue. You are trash.
I know what you meant, bub.
Boo fuckin' hoo on your continual whining. Grow up.

world-us-canada-44570688
kleenex-trusted-care-flat-carton-facial-tissue.png
^ trash
No...tissue for you. Use it.
I meant you, not the tissue. You are trash.
I know what you meant, bub.
Boo fuckin' hoo on your continual whining. Grow up.
Wait...you're the crybaby who ignores everyone, right?

world-us-canada-44570688

The jacket is in response to the lying media and POS Liberals that could care less about the children, but only wan to score political points. Great job to the First Lady. God bless America and God bless you!

The jacket is in response to the lying media and POS Liberals that could care less about the children, but only wan to score political points.
Hahaha...right...And the shoes are a commentary on 19th century french poetry, while the hairstyle is a commentary on the merits of 20th century European existentialism...

Give me a fucking break. She just wore something she thought was fashionable.

The jacket is in response to the lying media and POS Liberals that could care less about the children, but only wan to score political points.
Hahaha...right...And the shoes are a commentary on 19th century french poetry, while the hairstyle is a commentary on the merits of 20th century European existentialism...

She fucking playing with you and I love it! HAHA The proof is you're responding to a post on it.

She fucking playing with you and I love it! HAHA The proof is you're responding to a post on it.
Someone responding to a.post on a public forum doesn't mean that, you freak.

You're still responding and upset. The First Lady played Liberals like the bitches they are! HAHA

You're still responding and upset. The First Lady played Liberals like the bitches they are! HAHA
That doesn't make any sense, you freak...I just said I don't think she was messing with anyone, just wearing a jacket....

Forum List

Back