Melania was wearing sneakers yesterday...is that ok? Were they the correct brand?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.

all i can say is, that president's a lucky man.

i'll reserve judgement on how egregious that act of hate was,
until i see if she wears white after labor day.

an abject act of supremacy if she does.

They are low tops, implying she doesn't anticipate a lot of lateral movement.

What a fucking bitch!!

We'll wait and see if this "fashion critic" will be happy with Melania's sneakers this time or not.

upload_2017-9-3_11-35-41.png

Actually, this ^ looks more like a freak than a fashion critic. She (or it) and the fashion have nothing to do with each other.

Last edited:
all i can say is, that president's a lucky man.

i'll reserve judgement on how egregious that act of hate was,
until i see if she wears white after labor day.

an abject act of supremacy if she does.
That is certainly the nicest plastic surgery work we've ever had in the white house.

Just one more how low can you go, that each side put out daily. keeps us from talking about the important things that impact our lifes

You almost gotta laugh that the left celebrates the fact that former Olympic star Bruce Jenner wears high heels but they ridicule the 1st Lady for doing the same thing.

You almost gotta laugh that the left celebrates the fact that former Olympic star Bruce Jenner wears high heels but they ridicule the 1st Lady for doing the same thing.
Why that would be the same thing as berating former Olympic star Bruce Jenner for wearing high heels but celebrating the 1st "Lady" for doing the same thing.

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.

Why not. It's the natural next step (no pun intended) from photoshopping a penis onto Michelle O'bama.

There's something about her wearing a cap that makes her look exceptionally sexy.

Forum List

Back