Melania was wearing sneakers yesterday...is that ok? Were they the correct brand?

Speaking of Melania, why are liberal women so damn ugly?
I think most ugly women gravitate towards liberalism because that's where they're most comfortable.
The smart ones vote republican.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

Speaking of Melania, why are liberal women so damn ugly?

Misogynist!

Every human being on earth is special and their appearance should not be ridiculed....unless you disagree with them politically....then it's ok.

I make no bones about it....Hillary Clinton is a vomitous blobby troll. She is ugly as shit and her vile corruption makes her a witch.

The world will be better off if she would just sit on a balcony staring at the ocean while drooling all over herself from Xanax and vodka.

But how do you really feel about Hillary?

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.
Makes a lot more sense than FM pumps.

You people have lowered yourselves to judging someone's shoes, the words petty and pathetic come to mind.
It's not the judging of shoes....it's questioning the common sense of going to a disaster zone in FM pumps....I do the same thing when I see women like that walking about Disneyland all day in FM pumps.....a really stupid thing to do.

Can you imagine that Trump wore a white hat to a disaster area?

Holy shit...he is so racist!!!

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.
Makes a lot more sense than FM pumps.

You people have lowered yourselves to judging someone's shoes, the words petty and pathetic come to mind.
It's not the judging of shoes....it's questioning the common sense of going to a disaster zone in FM pumps....I do the same thing when I see women like that walking about Disneyland all day in FM pumps.....a really stupid thing to do.

That speaks volumes about YOU, in fact that explains a lot. Let me straighten you out, its none of your business what other people wear. ^^^ busy body prissy liberals.

She should have been wearing first responder work boots...it just proves that she is racist.

Disgusting racist bitch wearing inappropriate shoes to a natural disaster.

It appalling. I can't wait for Mueller to get her out of office. She is a racist and misogynist. She is awful.

It was nice to see Hillary take time from her book tour to help out the people of Houston, wasn't it?

How was Hillary's footwear for her visit to Houston?
What an interesting meltdown you are having.

She should have been wearing first responder work boots...it just proves that she is racist.

It appalling. I can't wait for Mueller to get her out of office. She is a racist and misogynist. She is awful.

It was nice to see Hillary take time from her book tour to help out the people of Houston, wasn't it?

He's mocking the left, maybe it went over your head.

He's mocking the left, maybe it went over your head.

Doesn't it always? :biggrin:

We'll wait and see if this "fashion critic" will be happy with Melania's sneakers this time or not.

View attachment 147353

Actually, this ^ looks more like a freak than a fashion critic. She (or it) and the fashion have nothing to do with each other.
Holy shit. THAT is who was making fun of Malania?

That's one of the outlier genders....for sure.

What is that? I don't want to offend anyone by calling it a she.

Forum List

Back