Melania was wearing sneakers yesterday...is that ok? Were they the correct brand?

Women find power sexy.

Men must also. Margaret Thatcher and Hillary are sexy as hell...there is just something about their power that makes them sexy.

Women find power sexy.

Men must also. Margaret Thatcher and Hillary are sexy as hell...there is just something about their power that makes them sexy.
I love women who are strong and smart.
My GF was an ICU nurse when we first started dating. She's now a nurse practitioner. :)

Women find power sexy.

My GF was an ICU nurse when we first started dating. She's now nurse practitioner. :)
That was hillary,,,strong and smart and she was passed up for a pussy grabbing idiot

Women find power sexy.

My GF was an ICU nurse when we first started dating. She's now nurse practitioner. :)
That was hillary,,,strong and smart and she was passed up for a pussy grabbing idiot

"Eddie" you don't grab pussy? Does that mean you like dick?

Women find power sexy.

"Eddie" you don't grab pussy? Does that mean you like dick?
I'd love to answer you AH but have enough trouble with mods as it is ..... btw That's where you take it

Women find power sexy.

You can't keep crying about the election results, Ed. Accepting disappointments in life is something mature adults do on a daily basis.

Women find power sexy.

You can't keep crying about the election results, Ed. Accepting disappointments in life is something mature adults do on a daily basis.
I spent 7 1/2 years disappointed with GWB More disappoint for 8 more years isn't fair to me but more important , extremely unfair to America

Women find power sexy.

I spent 7 1/2 years disappointed with GWB More disappoint for 8 more years isn't fair to me but more important , extremely unfair to America
What? lol
One of us has had more than a few drinks. :)

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.
She arrived in Texas wear stilettos you idiot.
If Michelle Obama did that you and your braindead hypocrites would blow a gasket..

Women find power sexy.

The truth is tycho I'd love a tax break that MIGHT be possible under trump but impossible under Clinton AND STILL I'd rather for Americas sake rather have hill in our WH

Women find power sexy.

What? lol
Sorry you don't get it Would you rather I write it in French? and yes I did have a scotch or 2

Women find power sexy.

The truth is tycho I'd love a tax break that MIGHT be possible under trump but impossible under Clinton AND STILL I'd rather for Americas sake rather have hill in our WH
After watching this debacle the past 7 months only the criminally insane wouldn't want the steady and experienced hand of Hillary Clinton running this country.

Women find power sexy.

After watching this debacle the past 7 months only the criminally insane wouldn't want the steady and experienced hand of Hillary Clinton running this country.
we're dealing with folks on the lower branches of the trees Nothing will get them to admit they're wrong

What? lol
Sorry you don't get it Would you rather I write it in French? and yes I did have a scotch or 2
We can chat tomorrow.

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.

I heard that all the victims in the shelters can talk about is fashion, particularly Melania's shoes. It's a really big deal. Or as Biden might say, 'a big fucking deal.'

Poor Melania. After so many of those designers stated that they'd refuse service to her, we knew she'd be a fashion mess.

Maybe we can talk that red-headed woman that bashed her into reconsidering helping design something for her. Even under the best circumstances, no one can light a torch next to Hillary super expensive wardrobe.

Just one more how low can you go, that each side put out daily. keeps us from talking about the important things that impact our lifes

Then why didn't you pass by the thread instead of wasting your precious time commenting, and start a thread that will actually address something more significant?

Sad that some don't understand the concept of humor. That really does fly right over the heads of the self-righteous and angry left. Get over yourself.

What? lol
We can chat tomorrow.

G'nite

we're dealing with folks on the lower branches of the trees Nothing will get them to admit they're wrong
The phrase is low hanging fruit and that they are.

Forum List

Back