Melania was wearing sneakers yesterday...is that ok? Were they the correct brand?

rexfeatures_9037865b.jpg

They look similar to Chucks.

Let's bash her shoe choice...it seems very relevant to Harvey victims.

If she wore them then they were obviously made in a sweat shop

There you go...that's a good one.

She supports child slavery!!

You know that when Donald and Melania got back on Air Force One they manically laughed at all the suffering minorities in Texas and Louisiana while lounging on mounds of cash.

302078_df2367eb0bc0540c459db829580869d9.gif

She should have been wearing first responder work boots...it just proves that she is racist.

Disgusting racist bitch wearing inappropriate shoes to a natural disaster.

It appalling. I can't wait for Mueller to get her out of office. She is a racist and misogynist. She is awful.

It was nice to see Hillary take time from her book tour to help out the people of Houston, wasn't it?

How was Hillary's footwear for her visit to Houston?

Why that would be the same thing as berating former Olympic star Bruce Jenner for wearing high heels but celebrating the 1st "Lady" for doing the same thing.

If a Washington Redskins fan in war paint is guilty of cultural appropriation, does that mean Jenner's guilty of gender appropriation?

I bet she is wearing orthotic insoles. Damn racist bitch.

She is so evil. Shoe wearing whore.

She's wearing sneakers to a flood insulting all the victims who would rather have boots to wade in.

She's wearing sneakers to a flood insulting all the victims who would rather have boots to wade in.

She is flaunting her nice unsoiled footwear.

What about people without HOMES??!!

She has the audacity to wear sneakers?

She is a disgusting racist bitch....its so obvious.

Speaking of Melania, why are liberal women so damn ugly?

Misogynist!

Every human being on earth is special and their appearance should not be ridiculed....unless you disagree with them politically....then it's ok.

I make no bones about it....Hillary Clinton is a vomitous blobby troll. She is ugly as shit and her vile corruption makes her a witch.

The world will be better off if she would just sit on a balcony staring at the ocean while drooling all over herself from Xanax and vodka.

Forum List

Back