Melania will attend a WH event Monday to honor Gold Star families,her 1st official event since May10

Dumbest thing re the "Trump beat Melania up and that's why she hasn't been seen in public" 'theory' now being floated amongst certain progressive bluechecks is that this is a White House that leaks to Maggie Haberman when the wrong person *passes gas*. So please don't be stupid.
Melania-HELP.jpg
Photoshop.

I’d bet dollars to donuts she had some cosmetic work done. Hope so because then the lefties can make hypocrites out of themselves with their negative comments about it. You watch. If it turns out it was cosmetic they’ll attack.

I’d bet dollars to donuts she had some cosmetic work done. Hope so because then the lefties can make hypocrites out of themselves with their negative comments about it. You watch. If it turns out it was cosmetic they’ll attack.
Why would she need cosmetic surgery, if she's so perfect? It's kind of suspicious.

Typical ugly Liberal behavior on display in this thread. Such mean things said about a female immigrant helping military families. Is there any more evidence who the haters are?

Why would she need cosmetic surgery, if she's so perfect? It's kind of suspicious.
I dunno. Ask her and anyone else who goes for that stuff.

Dumbest thing re the "Trump beat Melania up and that's why she hasn't been seen in public" 'theory' now being floated amongst certain progressive bluechecks is that this is a White House that leaks to Maggie Haberman when the wrong person *passes gas*. So please don't be stupid.
Melania-HELP.jpg
Photoshop.
Prove it.

There is no such post on her Twitter.
Prove it.

Melania-HELP.jpg
Photoshop.
Prove it.

There is no such post on her Twitter.
Prove it.

Go to her Twitter you moron.

Forum List

Back