Melania will attend a WH event Monday to honor Gold Star families,her 1st official event since May10

Here you go, theHawk.

Melania-HELP.jpg

Is she all better after her STD treatments in the hospital? Is she still contagious?
I personally feel for the lady.Can you imagine looking like her and being stuck with that fat little Nepolian! Hard to belive she is noit the one doing the cheating!

Michael Obama was missing way longer than Melania was. Seems Michaels sex change operation from male to female failed in epic fashion. Only details we have was how long the recovery took which was considerable

-Geaux

Michael Obama was missing way longer than Melania was. Seems Michaels sex change operation from male to female failed in epic fashion. Only details we have was how long the recovery took which was considerable

-Geaux
I remember a time when grandparents of both paries would have taken a strap to their grandchildren speaking of the first lady in such a way. Any first lady! I miss the time when people knew how to show respect! Leave Melania and Michele alone they are just wives! I hate my ex but if some one were talking about the mother of my children this way they would see the bottom of a lime stone quary in a hurry

-Geaux

That silly claim is still as dumb as it was the first time. I guess that's what you were going for.

-Geaux
I remember a time when grandparents of both paries would have taken a strap to their grandchildren speaking of the first lady in such a way. Any first lady! I miss the time when people knew how to show respect! Leave Melania and Michele alone they are just wives! I hate my ex but if some one were talking about the mother of my children this way they would see the bottom of a lime stone quary in a hurry

You can thank Neut Gingrich and Tom Delay for that.

-Geaux

You can thank Neut Gingrich and Tom Delay for that.
Well I would sure like to turn back the clock! We have become a nation of savages, I have even fell into it looking back at my posts. My grandfather would have taken the strap to me for some of the things I have said and rightly so If I read this board back in the seventies and came to visit this place I would have expected to see naked savages running around in pure hedonism! If the greatest geration is looking down on us now I would hate to know what they think!

I hope Melania will be wearing dark sun glasses.
After all the LIB MSM have been telling us that Melania was given black eyes when Donald Trump beat her up.

Far Right Wing Analysis: Snopes is a left wing fake news site that says the Melania tweet is fake, so it is must be right instead of wrong.

"The Fake News Media has been so unfair, and vicious, to my wife and our great First Lady, Melania. During her recovery from surgery they reported everything from near death, to facelift, to left the W.H. (and me) for N.Y. or Virginia, to abuse. All Fake, she is doing really well!

Four reporters spotted Melania in the White House last week walking merrily along to a meeting. They never reported the sighting because it would hurt the sick narrative that she was living in a different part of the world, was really ill, or whatever. Fake News is really bad!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back