Melania

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Mar 24, 2007
Maine
Hope she gets better soon!

The one thing that concerns me, is they said that she would remain in the hospital for a week or the rest of the week.....

Yes, they said this did not involve cancer, due to their "benign matter" comment.

But for goodness sake!

What condition requires a week's stay, that was not something serious?

What surgery has a protocol of having to stay in the hospital for a week?

Even delivering a baby is just a couple of days, kidney stones, not even a day.... open heart surgery might not even be a week's stay....

I truly hope she is ok....

The one thing that concerns me, is they said that she would remain in the hospital for a week or the rest of the week.....

Yes, they said this did not involve cancer, due to their "benign matter" comment.

But for goodness sake!

Even delivering a baby is just a couple of days, kidney stones, not even a day.... open heart surgery might not even be a week's stay....

My same thought, exactly. I think something is/was wrong and they're lying. I hope whatever it was is now "fixed," whatever is going on.

But for goodness sake!

If she is at Walter Reed she's lucky to be alive or not had a sex change operation by mistake.

But for goodness sake!

My same thought, exactly. I think something is/was wrong and they're lying. I hope whatever it was is now "fixed," whatever is going on.
They were doing a little hair styling...

But for goodness sake!

Is a kidney transplant even a week's stay? Who has Baron? Maybe her parents?

But for goodness sake!

I heard when they moved to D.C. that her parents moved in, too. To take care of Barron, same as Michelle's parents did when they were in the White House.

But for goodness sake!

As do I. T's & P's her way.

But for goodness sake!

I heard when they moved to D.C. that her parents moved in, too. To take care of Barron, same as Michelle's parents did when they were in the White House.
God knows his father won’t lift a finger

I hope she gets well soon. Kindey issues are nothing to play around with.

Maybe she had a little facial work done while there like lots and lots of other dimocrat women, Hollyweirdos, conservatives, etc., etc. have had, and like many of them chose to lay low for a few days of bruised puffiness?

Course we know if something as simple as that did occur it’d be fun to watch the lefty idiots lose their minds over it for several days until they come up with the next iteration.

Maybe she had a little facial work done while there like lots and lots of other dimocrat women, Hollyweirdos, conservatives, etc., etc. have had, and like many of them chose to lay low for a few days of bruised puffiness?

Course we know if something as simple as that did occur it’d be fun to watch the lefty idiots lose their minds over it for several days until they come up with the next iteration.
Can they possibly do any more facial work on Melania?

But for goodness sake!

No you don’t, you are pissed that she is staying in the hospital for a week. I thought you women on the left left those decisions to a woman and her doctor? Or, does this just apply when you are murderering babies?

She wouldn't be at Walter Reid for that. That "work" probably got done when she and Trump went on separate vacations over February break.

But for goodness sake!

No you don’t, you are pissed that she is staying in the hospital for a week. I thought you women on the left left those decisions to a woman and her doctor? Or, does this just apply when you are murderering babies?
Anything to keep from sleeping with Donald

But for goodness sake!

When they removed a tumor from my kidney I was in for about a week.
I dont see why it wouldnt be the same for a benign tumor.
They want to keep an eye on the kidney until they're sure it isnt going to start bleeding.

But for goodness sake!

Willow?

you can put THAT B.S. where the Sun don't shine....

ok, sweetie pie?

But for goodness sake!

Ya know it's been since Nov 2016....REALLY time to let the butthurt go.

Using someone's health issues to attack Trump is pathetic

But for goodness sake!

Willow?

you can put THAT B.S. where the Sun don't shine....

ok, sweetie pie?
If it was BS but it isn’t is it sweetie?

But for goodness sake!

Ya know it's been since Nov 2016....REALLY time to let the butthurt go.

Using someone's health issues to attack Trump is pathetic

Don’t blame me sweetheart

I’m not the one who cheated on her

Forum List

Back