melting Robert E. Satute in Charlottesville

Crazies have been tearing down and defacing statues since the beginning of time but the left wing hatred still isn't powerful enough to change the name of W&L university in Lexington, Va.

Crazies have been tearing down and defacing statues since the beginning of time but the left wing hatred still isn't powerful enough to change the name of W&L university in Lexington, Va.
It's a private university, boy. Do you not know the difference between a statue on public property and a private university? Wow.

It's comical how the trump Nazis claim to defend the individual's liberty. But their defense ends when it's the individual liberties of women, minorities, homosexuals, transgendered individuals, immigrants (legal and illegal), and the list goes on of individuals the trump Nazis are more than pleased to see their rights taken away.

The trump Nazis' "patriotism" is extremely limited and selective.

bidens nazis are destroying america

Just have them brought over and put in your yard.
I have room for it but I'd have to have a pad poured first, the original pedestal would be a bit much. ;)

It would be historically correct too as R. E. Lee once rode past my property and stayed at a local home (Bel-Air) after Gettysburg.....I'd be very proud to host it. :)

R.03a8882ca7e51cf42e58fa53e462a4d7

How is it dividing the country? People that think defending slavery should be commemorated by public statues arent real Americans. You're meaningless.

Who's defending slavery?

Argumentum ad absurdum.

Part of the peace between the parts of the country was allowing the losers to remember the loss as they saw fit. Now some SJW losers have decided to violate those terms.

Amy Winehouse didnt defend slavery.
That's because she was too busy defending drug use. Let me guess. This slavery issue is the real reason why the pandemic was created. Certain people don't think that they should be out there working a job and so they are trying to make the work scene and all other aspects of life look illness inducing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Who's defending slavery?

Argumentum ad absurdum.

Part of the peace between the parts of the country was allowing the losers to remember the loss as they saw fit. Now some SJW losers have decided to violate those terms.
Then the losers decided to oppress other Americans. So..fuck those Jim Crow pieces of shit.

Then the losers decided to oppress other Americans. So..fuck those Jim Crow pieces of shit.

The failure of reconstruction took a century to fix legally and we are still trying to fix it socially.

Flaming racial hatred and boxing people into fights over who is the most oppressed, like the SJW left wants to do, isn't the way forward.

Unless you are just out for revenge.

The failure of reconstruction took a century to fix legally and we are still trying to fix it socially.

Flaming racial hatred and boxing people into fights over who is the most oppressed, like the SJW left wants to do, isn't the way forward.

Unless you are just out for revenge.
Revenge against racists. That works.

Revenge against racists. That works.

Those racists are all dead, at least the ones from the early period after Reconstruction.

And the leftovers from the 60's are dying out. What you are probably trying to do is the typical lefty trope of calling anyone to the right of Mitt Romney a Nazi.

Remember when the Kenyan was president and nobody cared about statues? Isn’t it weird that suddenly dark people are offended by statues?
I find it profoundly weird you now pretend to care about statues. Or history. Or education. Garbage cock Asians like yourself never do. So, what gives, bud? You filthy magaturds are pretending to be American too? Or, perhaps only when convenient?

I find it profoundly weird you now pretend to care about statues. Or history. Or education. Garbage cock Asians like yourself never do. So, what gives, bud? You filthy magaturds are pretending to be American too? Or, perhaps only when convenient?
Good real Americans have always been quite protective of their history…you book burners wouldn’t understand.
“Education” “pretending to be American”….WTF? Are you sure you’re okay TDS’er?

I'm glad it came down, but I'd rather it not be melted down any more than I'd want the in situ megalith on Stone Mountain to be blasted into a million pieces. It's art, and good art at that. Surely there's someone who has the private land to hold it.

Forum List

Back