Memo To Kim Dong Dung

Certainly but that is not the topic at hand. OP is doing what conservatives always do, engaging in masturbatory fantasies about glorious mass killing without a thought to what happens next. None of you seem to be able to spare a moment to consider the aftermath of your actions, it's why you people are constantly being blindsided by life.

You little coward...I been in a war and you've never even been in a fistfight. Your "masturbatory fantasies" are snarking behind a keyboard pretending it's others "blindsided by life" ya fruitcake. There is fallout after an A-bomb...do you believe everybody in the world doesn't know that? The OP is about a single Ohio-class submarine being able to destroy a country on it's own and we have 18 of them.

Certainly but that is not the topic at hand. OP is doing what conservatives always do, engaging in masturbatory fantasies about glorious mass killing without a thought to what happens next. None of you seem to be able to spare a moment to consider the aftermath of your actions, it's why you people are constantly being blindsided by life.

You little coward...I been in a war and you've never even been in a fistfight. Your "masturbatory fantasies" are snarking behind a keyboard pretending it's others "blindsided by life" ya fruitcake. There is fallout after an A-bomb...do you believe everybody in the world doesn't know that? The OP is about a single Ohio-class submarine being able to destroy a country on it's own and we have 18 of them.
Thank you for your service but it does not make you more qualified to discuss anything except what it is like to serve in the military. I served as well, with distinction, you don't see me running around here acting like it makes me somehow an expert on anything.

Sure we could totally obliterate Korea with our nuclear capability but it's not even an option. You can think no further than how cool it would be to murder an entire nation while I think about what our place in the world be afterward.

Thank you for your service but it does not make you more qualified to discuss anything except what it is like to serve in the military. I served as well, with distinction, you don't see me running around here acting like it makes me somehow an expert on anything.

Sure we could totally obliterate Korea with our nuclear capability but it's not even an option. You can think no further than how cool it would be to murder an entire nation while I think about what our place in the world be afterward.

Your MOS, deployment(s), and years of service? We destroyed half of Vietnam while your kind lost the war by parading through the streets....believe me, nobody knows about the consequences of war better than we do, you POS.

Your MOS, deployment(s), and years of service? We destroyed half of Vietnam while your kind lost the war by parading through the streets....believe me, nobody knows about the consequences of war better than we do, you POS.

I have nothing to prove to someone like you, I could list my entire career and you would still be a horrible fucking asshole because I am not eager to launch another generation of our fighting men and women into more useless foreign adventures.

I am an honorably discharged veteran of the US army 101st airborne division, I served at Ft. Campbell Ky during Reagan's spending spree in the commo section of an artillery company and then got out and got a real job building America. Now that we have that out of the way come back and tell me how it is meaningless and stupid because I simply disagree with you over how we should handle N Korea.

C'mon boy.....Your MOS, deployment(s), and years of service? Google can't help you now.

C'mon boy.....Your MOS, deployment(s), and years of service? Google can't help you now.
Are you actually accusing me of lying about my military service? HOW DARE YOU? Think about how you would feel if someone did that to you and be thankful your face is not within punching distance of my fist you stupid fuckwit.

]
Are you actually accusing me of lying about my military service? HOW DARE YOU? Think about how you would feel if someone did that to you and be thankful your face is not within punching distance of my fist you stupid fuckwit.

You bet I am chickenshit....20 minutes and no MOS, deployment(s), and years of service?

]

You bet I am chickenshit....20 minutes and no MOS, deployment(s), and years of service?

I already told you all that, Ft Campbell, commo(36K), Reagan era, what more do you want? Now drop this line of questioning or your next deployment will be on my ignore list.

I already told you all that, Ft Campbell, commo(36K), Reagan era, what more do you want? Now drop this line of questioning or your next deployment will be on my ignore list.

The MOS (now obsolete) checks out....20 minutes later...highly suspicious.

The MOS (now obsolete) checks out....20 minutes later...highly suspicious.
Eat shit asshole, I started out saying I have nothing to prove to to you and I still mean it, welcome to my ignore list jackass.

Eat shit asshole, I started out saying I have nothing to prove to to you and I still mean it, welcome to my ignore list jackass.

OH NOOOS....I'm on the fraud's ignore list!
7orB0oa.png

Last edited:

OH NOOOS....I'm on the fraud's ignore list!
7orB0oa.png
This is not the first time I have ran into some prick who simply cannot imagine a veteran who is not a brainless automatic vote for a war, any war, no matter where, no matter what. This piece of shit here is the worst kind of stereotype of an ex-soldier willing to feed any number of current soldiers to the war machine just for the thrill of seeing some cool explosions. Look at his way of talking, no respect whatsoever for those who served and filled with frustration that more are not dying to enrich the MIC.

Forum List

Back