Memorial Day weekend: Lower Gas Prices: Where are all the threads praising the Pres?

Sallow,
It is not up to me to defend something I haven't said, it is up to you to defend what you have said. Your diversion of trying to ask me a question rather than defend your own (opposing) positions is your weakness, not mine. My weakness was thinking that you might actually be honest.

No chief..it's not up to me to "defend" points which you ascribe to me.

That's dishonesty on your part.

I'm not going around in this thread stating points you've never made.

In fact..I've been asking you to clarify your position.

I've been asking you to clarify, see above post that shows your conflicting points. Your response has been to ask me questions, rather than address your opposing points.
Yet again, you obfuscate, then claim it is me doing the behavior you are guilty of.

What conflicting points?

Several posts above, I explained how the business works. If you disagree..go for it.

How old are you, man?

Seriously.

Again, a question that is not relevant.

Your inability to respond is not dependent upon my age.

Actually..it sort of is..

You are starting to remind me of this gal:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4Dtm91JybQ]Christine O'Donnell on First Amendment - Separation of Church & State - YouTube[/ame]

You're playing "gotcha games".

And not all that well..I might add.

Thank the President?

ARe you NUTS?

I'd like to have the election today just so we could vote him WAY the fuck out of office.

He cannot suck enough.

His "energy policies" are beyond stupid. He's fucking killing us. He needs to go.

If he had any sense of patriotism, he'd resign.

Conservatives all said we would be well over $5 by Memorial Day

What happened?

Thank the President?

ARe you NUTS?

I'd like to have the election today just so we could vote him WAY the fuck out of office.

He cannot suck enough.

His "energy policies" are beyond stupid. He's fucking killing us. He needs to go.

Right on cue!

Happy Memorial Day weekend, Liability..

:cool:

Thank the President?

ARe you NUTS?

He cannot suck enough.

Right on cue!

Right on cue. :doubt:

Whatever.

But, your silly OP opinion aside, I hope you and yours have a happy, healthy and MEMORABLE Memorial Day Weekend, too.

And as for the REST of America:

Thank you to all the men and women who have EVER served our country, honorably, in time of war or in time of peace, and especially to those who made the biggest sacrifices.

What?

No offense Becki..but did you listen to the tape?
Yes, Mr. Sallow, I did listen to the tape. It bolstered this one:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QlxIZZBbSg"]Democrats Have No Plan to Bring Down Rising Gas Prices, But They Do Have a Plan to Make Them Go Up - YouTube[/ame]

People still can't take their children to the national parks if they're over 100 miles. Everything's cost has gone up, 22% of families with kids don't have a full-time job. You can't go anywhere on a welfare check, because when you get to a National Park these days, you have to pay a users fee, if you can somehow manage the bucks to buy gas and pay hotels along the way to see Old Faithful. :(

Yet, as Senator Imhofe says, we have more oil at our fingertips than any other nation in the world.

Obama said a dozen times on his campaign trail speeches gas prices would go up to cut the discharge of toxins into the atmosphere.

This is silly. Only 0.006% of the toxins in the earth's atmosphere are caused by mean old humans. Mt. St. Helens put out more toxins than 8x the amount humans have put out since the invention of the wheel.

There's a great deal more to it then that.

However..we are now producing more oil..then at any point in our country's history.

Supply isn't a problem at this point.
There certainly is more to it than that. Gas shortages are caused when you have plenty of product but cannot get it refined into usable lead-free gas.

When you refuse to allow anyone to build a refinery anywhere, that puts pressure on the few that there are, and mad dictators have a tendency to cause oil slicks, saboteured foreign rigs out in the sea to blame a company or a nation they don't like, for convenience' sake, and Green Peace boats just floatin' around, lookin' for somebody they can saboteur, just floatin' around and floatin' around, just floatin' around some more. Then they can have a serves-you-right smear campaign on people Hillary doesn't like because they supported conservatives in Congress and she had to sneak in a therapist to help her learn to say "I forget"

So much floatin' around, so little time.

Thank the President?

ARe you NUTS?

He cannot suck enough.

Right on cue!

Right on cue. :doubt:

Whatever.

But, your silly OP opinion aside, I hope you and yours have a happy, healthy and MEMORABLE Memorial Day Weekend, too.

And as for the REST of America:

Thank you to all the men and women who have EVER served our country, honorably, in time of war or in time of peace, and especially to those who made the biggest sacrifices.

Seems we agree here..

:clap:

The sheep on the Right started bleating about 5 dollar gas coming right about at the top of the gas market.

Your implying that because gas is $4.00 instead of $5.00/ gal. is somehow a victory against the Right defies logic.

The sheep on the Right started bleating about 5 dollar gas coming right about at the top of the gas market.

The lying dopes of the left take CREDIT for $4.25/gallon gas, now? :eusa_liar::cuckoo::eusa_liar:

Hey. Great job, fellahs!

Please promise to RUN on that.

What's more frightening is when you factor in the cost of your groceries, with fuel at it's current level. The left have a real victory on their hands with this one.

Forum List

Back