Memorial goes up to cop killer

This is why your people have by far the highest rates of STD's, children out of wedlock, and abortions

Tank, Theowl32, and others like them, say these things on message boards cause they wish they had the courage to talk like this to black people in person :)
Black people become violent very easily

In other words, you would get your ass beat by them, so you safely hide behind your computer instead. Got ya.

This is why your people have by far the highest rates of STD's, children out of wedlock, and abortions

So sex is bad? Thats why your people are losing your women and being bred out.
Hope the sex was good, your black women and children have the highest rates of aids every where in the world

So sex is bad? Thats why your people are losing your women and being bred out.
Hope the sex was good, your black women and children have the highest rates of aids every where in the world

Not in Europe. You guys are having an epidemic as we speak.

Everyone knows the negro is violent, that why we avoid the groid
Glad to see you admit you are frightened. Thats the first step.
I'm not frightened, just smart.

Who want to deal with people who act like animals?

You are not smart. You are definitely frightened. Your people have acted like animals throughout history and that doesn't stop you from being around them. We know its just fear of Black people for that reason.

Your violent nature is a big reason why you're a failed people

Is that what you do in your spare time? Keep your sex life to yourself. I like all things women. :lol:
and you also like to defend cop killers.:doubt:

Depends on what cop was killed.
depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Last edited:
and you also like to defend cop killers.:doubt:

Depends on what cop was killed.
depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Exactly. Depends on what cop was killed. I know of several cops that were killed and deserved it. Whats with the dumb questions?

I am very sympathetic to the comments made by the wife of the cop killer. She has a right to memorialize her husband. She knew him long before he turned up in the news. You don't like that then do something about it.

This entire incident is the result of post-great society fatherlessness among self-segregating blacks. These kids need daddies. But that doesn't jibe with democrat agendas of feminism, homo marriage and racism so it gets obfuscated.
The self-segregationist subculture of American blacks perpetuates and increases the incidence of fatherlessness and the cycle continues.

Forum List

Back