Memorial goes up to cop killer

So you admit you were so angry you didnt even read the OP? The OP is talking about her memorializing her husband. Thats why you should care. Its the topic dummy.

He would be memorialized by his wife because she knew and married him before he shot the cop. That doesn't make what they had together go away. Evidently she knew the guy better than you did. Why else would she memorialize him?

You seem to have a new anal-retentive mantra of what's "on topic" and what isn't.....another dodge when you're being smacked around, Wiggy? Here's what I'd think her "memorial" to him might look like:

funny-gifs-oh-the-lawd-almighty.gif

Last edited:
So you admit you were so angry you didnt even read the OP? The OP is talking about her memorializing her husband. Thats why you should care. Its the topic dummy.

He would be memorialized by his wife because she knew and married him before he shot the cop. That doesn't make what they had together go away. Evidently she knew the guy better than you did. Why else would she memorialize him?

You seem to have a new anal-retentive mantra of what's "on topic" and what isn't.....another dodge when you're being smacked around, Wiggy? Here's what I'd think her "memorial" to him might look like:

funny-gifs-oh-the-lawd-almighty.gif

Just trying to keep it on topic since you whined about it. That lady is feeling the holy ghost in the picture. Did you think that was insulting? :lol:

Just trying to keep it on topic since you whined about it. That lady is feeling the holy ghost in the picture. Did you think that was insulting? :lol:

Sorry boy, the Holy Ghost doesn't INHABIT a soul....that's some kinda voodoo shit the afro-Christians have long been faking to do some wah wah tusi horseshit. :badgrin:

p.s. how about you stop playing the lazy, shiftless, wigger and edit things not necessary to c/p in your replies....you waste whole pages good posters have to wade through to address each other. Clean it up or get off this board.

Last edited:

Sorry boy, the Holy Ghost doesn't INHABIT a soul....that's some kinda voodoo shit the afro-Christians have long been faking to do some wah wah tusi horseshit. :badgrin:

p.s. how about you stop playing the lazy, shiftless, wigger and edit things not necessary to c/p in your replies....you waste whole pages good posters have to wade through to address each other. Clean it up or get off this board.

I guess you think voodoo insults me too? :lol:

Dont reveal your anger when you are being exposed for the dull hick you are. Lets see if you can make me get off the board boy. :cool:

Not quite everyone. :lol:

img2323.jpg

Is that lady Nicole Brown?

Or just a Nicole brown wannabe?

Nah, just another jungle fever victim about to beaten and sodomized. Then she'll get passed around, knocked up, and disowned by her family. The public schools make sure white girls get what's coming to them.

Now it finally comes out. I apologize that had to happen to you. Trust me, when she left you it was simply because you couldn't satisfy her. It was nothing personal. That was a big step you took admitting that. Tell us more.

Dont reveal your anger when you are being exposed for the dull hick you are. Lets see if you can make me get off the board boy. :cool:

No worries...you'll self-exit...it's almost 5 and Maria will be coming to clean the litter out of your cubicle. I bet she's tired of your clumsy attempts to ask her out when the whole call-center knows you prefer other white boys. :badgrin:

Last edited:

No worries...you'll self-exit...it's almost 5 and Maria will be coming to clean the litter out of your cubicle. I bet she's tired of your clumsy attempts to ask her out when the whole call-center knows you prefer other white boys. :badgrin:

See boy. I knew you couldnt do anything even after all that tough talk. Impotent I guess. Its obvious to everyone you are speaking from experience. Tell us more about your life. iIs quite amusing. :lol:

See boy. I knew you couldnt do anything even after all that tough talk. Impotent I guess. Its obvious to everyone you are speaking from experience. Tell us more about your life. iIs quite amusing. :lol:

Same ol "I'm not you are" playground retort followed by a smiley....c'mon Assplaster, make some more claims that you know where Hoffa is buried or how you lived with yak herders in the Himalayas or some shit. :badgrin:

Same ol "I'm not you are" playground retort followed by a smiley....c'mon Assplaster, make some more claims that you know where Hoffa is buried or how you lived with yak herders in the Himalayas or some shit. :badgrin:

Only if you share the story where you said aliens anally violated you. :lol:

Forum List

Back