Memorial goes up to cop killer

Depends on what cop was killed.
depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Exactly. Depends on what cop was killed. I know of several cops that were killed and deserved it. Whats with the dumb questions?

I am very sympathetic to the comments made by the wife of the cop killer. She has a right to memorialize her husband. She knew him long before he turned up in the news. You don't like that then do something about it.

Of course, all the pure and innocent and blameless and guiltless and adorable and lovable black thugs shot and killed by cops performing their sworn duty were shot and killed unjustifiably?

Your violent nature is a big reason why you're a failed people

Boy with comments like this, I have no idea why black people don't vote republicans and believe that most of the criticism toward Obama is racially motivated.

No matter how many lists you people come up with, no matter what statistics you present...you cannot backup your asinine argument that all people of any one race are bad people or that any of your ignorant generalizations regarding entire races are valid.

No matter what group of people you study, you will find among them some, perhaps a majority of them that admire the evil side of life. That does not EVER translate to ALL of them.

Your violent nature is a big reason why you're a failed people

Boy with comments like this, I have no idea why black people don't vote republicans and believe that most of the criticism toward Obama is racially motivated.
With blacks having the highest rates of crime, welfare, unemployment, abortions, STD's, school dropouts, children born out of wedlock, ect......

They don't share the same values as Republicans.

August 1st, 2009 by Ken LaRive

Breaking the sword Photo by Ken LaRive The New Century Foundation studies Federal crime reports, and found significant differences in crime ratio between races, verified by the FBIs NCVS, National Crime Victimization Survey, and The Department of Justices UCR, Uniform Crime Reports, FBI Communications Division, 304-625-4995.

They state emphatically that the Judicial System is not biased against minorities.

Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

Blacks are three times more likely to use a hand gun, and twice more likely to use a knife.

Hispanics commit three times more violent crimes than whites, but the statistics are nebulous because sometimes they are classified as white, so it could be far higher.

The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery.

Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic.

Blacks are seven times more likely to go to prison, Hispanics three times, and the reason is clear, because from 1980 to 2003 the US incarceration rate has tripled, and so proves that Justice is not only hard won, but well served. Verification of these claims comes from the sources below, extrapolation methods are verified by the New Century Foundation, http://www.amren.com/color.pdf.

From FBI: Mr. LaRive: The Uniform Crime Reporting Program does not collect the age, sex, or race of victims in conjunction with offenses reported to the police with the exception of murder and nonnegligent homicide. You will find the data on the race of victims of homicide at http://www.fbi.gov/u...rtable_02.html.

Age, sex, and race of offenders are collected in conjunction with arrest data. You will find the arrest data by race at http://www.fbi.gov/u.../table_43.html. If you need further assistance with UCR Program data, please contact the FBIs Communications Group at 304-625-4995.

FBI ? New Orleans New Orleans FBI FBI ? Reports and Publications FBI public publications FBI ? Uniform Crime Reporting FBI Uniform Crime Reports http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/cvict.htm Department of Justice Statistics http://www.jewishwor...liams081899.asp Walter Williams: The Ugly Conspiracy of Silence http://www.amren.com/color.pdf The Color of Crime, Race, Crime, and Violence in America, New Century Foundation. http://www.amren.com.../colorcrime.htm American Renaissance http://www.racismean...m/005/06-02.htm USA - Interracial crime at a glance and statistics. http://www.snopes.co...rime/newsom.asp Snopes.com:Rumor has it Knoxsville News Sentinal, Fiction vs. Fact in the Christian-Newson Double Homicide. 27 May 2007 http://library.flawl...ic.com/rape.htm Interracial Rape Statistics http://www.libreopin...slc/race05.html High numbers of back on white crime http://www.lagriffed...2s.com/hood.htm Crime in the Hood, Violent victimization of whites by blacks is modeled in a racially mixed inner-city neighborhood. Its evolution is traced from the first black to move in, to the last white who moves out. The probability of a white being violently attacked is developed as a function of a neighborhood's racial composition. It is shown to increase nonlinearly, approaching unity as a neighborhood becomes predominately black. http://www.topix.net...N2MRV4327LH92PN High Numbers of Black on white crime, West Virginia Forum and Statistics from FBI http://www.newnation...k-on-White.html New nation News- Black on white crime,

http://www.examiner....lation-formulas
Edited by Southern indep, Today, 06:11 AM

depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Exactly. Depends on what cop was killed. I know of several cops that were killed and deserved it. Whats with the dumb questions?

I am very sympathetic to the comments made by the wife of the cop killer. She has a right to memorialize her husband. She knew him long before he turned up in the news. You don't like that then do something about it.

Of course, all the pure and innocent and blameless and guiltless and adorable and lovable black thugs shot and killed by cops performing their sworn duty were shot and killed unjustifiably?

What brand of fertilizer do you use on your ad hominens? They are magnificent!

Depends on what cop was killed.

You also "know several German women in the US illegally", right? :lol:

You're so full of shit I doubt you can get out of bed, Wiggy.

Last edited:

Wow! Are you still angry? Me having sex with white women must really chap your backside? Well we know it does because you just tried to derail the thread over something I said a few days ago. :lol:

From the article:

"Campbell — who police said had a long rap sheet that included drug charges and was wanted in connection with another homicide"

In the black community this type of person is a hero.

Wow! Are you still angry? Me having sex with white women must really chap your backside? Well we know it does because you just tried to derail the thread over something I said a few days ago. :lol:

How could I get angry over a poster who entertains me with outrageous claims and hilarious boasts? Listen, you bait other posters ALMOST as well as I do so I look forward to what you come up with every few days. Don't believe a word of it....you're like an SNL skit back in the day when they were funny. :lol:

How could I get angry over a poster who entertains me with outrageous claims and hilarious boasts? Listen, you bait other posters ALMOST as well as I do so I look forward to what you come up with every few days. Don't believe a word of it....you're like an SNL skit back in the day when they were funny. :lol:

Come on fake marine. No one believes you are not angry over me getting some white girl lovin. You derailed a thread bringing up something I said a few days ago. Learn not to be so transparent. I apologize for hurting your feelings on that thread but you have to learn to let these things go.

Come on fake marine. No one believes you are not angry over me getting some white girl lovin. You derailed a thread bringing up something I said a few days ago. Learn not to be so transparent. I apologize for hurting your feelings on that thread but you have to learn to let these things go.

:lol: Ah Wiggy....don't mistake my enjoyment at your outbursts for taking you seriously enough to get pissed at ya. You're like a Mel Brooks movie with farting contests...you can really stink up a thread and don't know when to quit. But that's the beauty of it...you being a fake kneegrow and all. :badgrin:

:lol: Ah Wiggy....don't mistake my enjoyment at your outbursts for taking you seriously enough to get pissed at ya. You're like a Mel Brooks movie with farting contests...you can really stink up a thread and don't know when to quit. But that's the beauty of it...you being a fake kneegrow and all. :badgrin:

So you really expect people to believe you derailed this thread because you were not angry? :lmao:

Lets get back on track son. What do you think about the OP? Should the wife not memorialize her husband simply because he killed a cop?

So you really expect people to believe you derailed this thread because you were not angry? :lmao:

Lets get back on track son. What do you think about the OP? Should the wife not memorialize her husband simply because he killed a cop?

The retarded looking beast with the Ubangi ear hoops? I don't give a shit what she does...why would I? :dunno:

The punk walked up on a rookie patrol officer and shot him through the car window. How chickenshit is that? Why would a coward like him be "memorialized" for anything? She's lucky she's not shot dead or overdosed being around his sorry ass.

The officer got what was coming to him.

You ever shot a cop Godless Ashtray?
huh_zps297f809f.png

The retarded looking beast with the Ubangi ear hoops? I don't give a shit what she does...why would I? :dunno:

The punk walked up on a rookie patrol officer and shot him through the car window. How chickenshit is that? Why would a coward like him be "memorialized" for anything? She's lucky she's not shot dead or overdosed being around his sorry ass.

So you admit you were so angry you didnt even read the OP? The OP is talking about her memorializing her husband. Thats why you should care. Its the topic dummy.

He would be memorialized by his wife because she knew and married him before he shot the cop. That doesn't make what they had together go away. Evidently she knew the guy better than you did. Why else would she memorialize him?

Forum List

Back