Memorial goes up to cop killer

Only if you share the story where you said aliens anally violated you. :lol:

Honestly... that scenario would be pretty fucking hot

Come on Trainwreck. The Goddess wants to hear about it too. Trust me it never gets old. See what happened was......well I will let Trainwreck tell you.

edit..

Looks like he logged off Goddess. Must be quittin time. I figured he was telling us about his life. Not that he was fooling anyone staying a little late after work.

Last edited:

Really?

200601231915-pix1.jpg

Really?

200601231915-pix1.jpg

The MS13 tats are more likely to strike fear and intimidation into someone during a fight or a battle. Or just whenever. Alot of them look pretty fucking brutal. I like that.

But this picture looks like a fat circus clown. It might seem pretty wicked if I was trippin on Shrooms or LSD though.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOekY4FiGjU#t=31]Unedited Sean Bergin News 12 nj - YouTube[/ame]

Really?

200601231915-pix1.jpg

The MS13 tats are more likely to strike fear and intimidation into someone during a fight or a battle. Or just whenever. Alot of them look pretty fucking brutal. I like that.

But this picture looks like a fat circus clown. It might seem pretty wicked if I was trippin on Shrooms or LSD though.

I like shrooms with a very rare Filet Mignon, and some decent champagne!

Depends on what cop was killed.
depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Exactly. Depends on what cop was killed. I know of several cops that were killed and deserved it. Whats with the dumb questions?

I am very sympathetic to the comments made by the wife of the cop killer. She has a right to memorialize her husband. She knew him long before he turned up in the news. You don't like that then do something about it.
the sows husband or [baby daddy ] ambushed the young officer and murdered him . NOW GET YOUR STUPID ASS BACK TO WORK AT THE QUICKY MART !! YOUVE GOT COURT ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT TO PAY DEAD BEAT !!.......................PS HOW MANY STDs HAVE YOU CONTRACTED YOU STUPID BASTARD ??:badgrin:

depends on what cop was killed ?? are you saying that the young cop that this op is about deserved to die ?? are you sympathetic to the comments made by the whore wearing basket ball hoops for earrings ??

Exactly. Depends on what cop was killed. I know of several cops that were killed and deserved it. Whats with the dumb questions?

I am very sympathetic to the comments made by the wife of the cop killer. She has a right to memorialize her husband. She knew him long before he turned up in the news. You don't like that then do something about it.
the sows husband or [baby daddy ] ambushed the young officer and murdered him . NOW GET YOUR STUPID ASS BACK TO WORK AT THE QUICKY MART !! YOUVE GOT COURT ORDERED CHILD SUPPORT TO PAY DEAD BEAT !!.......................PS HOW MANY STDs HAVE YOU CONTRACTED YOU STUPID BASTARD ??:badgrin:

Damn. That must have chapped your ass pretty badly. Dont be so emotional. We can tell because you typed in all caps. :lol:

Depends on what cop was killed.

careful gorilla head I've put more bastards like you on their asses than AIDs.

Sure you have :)

Last edited:

Sure you have, little man :)
Gddess Ashtera !!bwaa haaa haaa !! another black goddess !! let me guess Goddess you weigh over 250 lbs !!

Attachments

• $thCA5ZIH86.jpg
    $thCA5ZIH86.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 66

i totally believe you cave monkey.....no really I do. :lol:

Nope guess again. I said little man cause you acting like a Manchild

Last edited:

i totally believe you cave monkey.....no really I do. :lol:
that's all ya got !! bwaaa,haaaa,haaaa,once again I have put a stupid left wing faggot in it's place !!:udaman::piss2::blsmile:

Last edited:
I'm pretty quick actually ;-) People never see me comin'
seriously lady I don't know what you look like and I am sure you are an intelligent women but can't you see the difference in mourning the loss someone and the difference in wishing he would have murdered more people ??

A woman loses her husband's life to the Police. Perhaps he was murdered, perhaps he was killed because of his own criminal choices. It makes no difference. That woman is so consumed with grief and passion. She becomes rash, even senseless at times.

This woman said that her husband "should have killed more cops if they were planning to kill him". For what purpose would she speak such things, you wonder? For the only purpose that could account for such fervor.

Love.

Only that.

I'm pretty quick actually ;-) People never see me comin'
seriously lady I don't know what you look like and I am sure you are an intelligent women but can't you see the difference in mourning the loss someone and the difference in wishing he would have murdered more people ??

A woman loses her husband's life to the Police. Perhaps he was murdered, perhaps he was killed because of his own criminal choices. It makes no difference. That woman is so consumed with grief and passion. She becomes rash, even senseless at times.

This woman said that her husband "should have killed more cops if they were planning to kill him". For what purpose would she speak such things, you wonder? For the only purpose that could account for such fervor.

Love.

Only that.
I don't condemn her for mourning her husband it is sad that 2 people died that day ,but I do condemn her saying she wish he would have killed more people . I know that just like their are some dishonest preachers, politicians, businessmen, doctors, cops ect...their are also good ones too. to condemn them all is wrong.

Forum List

Back