Men in women's bathrooms

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.
No, he can't.

Why? What's stopping him?
A history of being transgender. Even so, if he's just using the toilet, relax you little paranoid bitch.

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.
No, he can't.

A history of being transgender. Even so, if he's just using the toilet, relax you little paranoid bitch.

Why? Is there going to be a bathroom attendant to check on his psychiatric and medical history?

If I identify myself as a woman that is identifying "herself" as a man, I'm wondering what bathroom should I use?

Now it's getting even MORE confusing! :eusa_think: If I'm a girl who thinks she's a cat, should I demand to be provided with public litter boxes?
Do so, we have a nice rubber room for you, where you belong.

Does anyone have a theory as to why the qu33rs who run the government and the qu33r who run the MSM are pushing the transexual agenda, yet are supposedly appalled by the normal, heterosexual behavior of The Donald?

No, he can't.

Why? Is there going to be a bathroom attendant to check on his psychiatric and medical history?
Nope, and there doesn't need to be. There doesn't need to be someone there to make you drop your panties either.

You think people are dying to perv on women and children and thats the motivation behind a movement to create a more accepting environment for individuals that suffer from a gender identity disorder?

Open your eyes man and stop distorting the issue.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
The fact is any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room now and no one is going to do anything.

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?
Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."
My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

Now your turn, are you calling for genital checkers?

Does anyone have a theory as to why the qu33rs who run the government and the qu33r who run the MSM are pushing the transexual agenda, yet are supposedly appalled by the normal, heterosexual behavior of The Donald?
Three wives and a bunch of affairs, not to mention treating females like shit, isn't normal.

He's an asshole, they aren't.

If I identify myself as a woman that is identifying "herself" as a man, I'm wondering what bathroom should I use?

Now it's getting even MORE confusing! :eusa_think: If I'm a girl who thinks she's a cat, should I demand to be provided with public litter boxes?

Who's "we?" You, yourself and you? Lol.

Three wives and a bunch of affairs, not to mention treating females like shit, isn't normal.

So are you. Lol.

I hear catcalling...

We, your fellow members of society.

The problem is that it opens the door for any man to put on a dress and be in the ladies' room, no questions asked. That is not a distortion, and yes, some men ARE dying to perv on women and children. Read the news!
The fact is any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room now and no one is going to do anything.

Are you pleased that any man can put on a dress and walk into a ladies room and nobody can do anything? This is a "good" thing to you?

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."
My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.

So are you. Lol.
As if I care, ****.

You are more like an "outcast" of society. You can't even communicate in a civil manner.

So are you. Lol.
As if I care, ****.

Thanks for making my point. Lol. Why should anyone listen to a miserable SOB like you? You probably shouldn't be allowed in either bathroom. They aren't for animals, after all. :D

By definition - gender is the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.
Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

And with all that, what you fail to understand.

All the science in the world combined will never turn a Man into a Woman.

It's simply unicorn shit.
Currently, there is no way to change the 23rd chromosome pair which determines sex. However, just about everything else can be changed. As long as society is unable to accept people whose gender differs from their sex, their will be sexual reassignment surgery which allows a person to live a life more closely to their gender.

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

You are more like an "outcast" of society. You can't even communicate in a civil manner.
Why would I bother being civil with shit as stupid as you?

You should be happy that I even bother to notice you exist.

And your society, ain't worth shit currently. You match it perfectly.

Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

No, before recently, a guy would have been kicked out of the ladies' room. Women would complain that there was a creepy guy in the ladies' room. The police might even be called. Now, there will be nothing you can do as long as the weirdo claims he "feels" like a woman and needs to use the ladies' room. How about dress like a guy and use the men's room? Why not wear pants and a shirt?

Let's not let biology count though.

If a trans male had to go through life as a true woman must, there would be none.
Transgenders are 6 times more likely to attempt suicide and for transgender youths whose parents reject their gender identity, the rate jumps to 13 times. School dropout, depression, drugs, and crime rates for transsexuals youths are all above the national averages. If you're saying they would prefer their current life in lieu of a "normal" female, I think you're wrong. Most of these people are miserable although with profession help they can adjust.

Most likely because they simply can't accept that they are what they are.

A few injections and some cosmetic surgery does not change any of that.

Neither does enabling them.
No, the problem is not they can't accept what they are. The problem is our society can't accept it. For example a male who does not show any masculine tenancy from early age on is rejected by society. Consider the following:

Around two-years-old, children become conscious of the physical differences between boys and girls. Before their third birthday, most children are easily able to label themselves as either a boy or a girl. By age four, most children have a stable sense of their gender identity. During this same time of life, children learn gender role behavior—that is, doing "things that boys do" or "things that girls do." The problems occurs when parents see that Johnny has no interest in doing boy things but prefers girl things. Parents become upset and try to push the child into actives that are more in keeping with their sex. This frustrates the child because they don't understand. In school teachers and peers apply more pressure to child. When that fails, rejection and bullying follows. The child begins to develop a host of mental problems, depression, withdrawal, and self-loathing.

Society can't tolerant a person whose gender differs from their sex and that is not likely to change because it is an integral part of our culture. Psycho therapy can help the child understand an adapt. If that fails, sexual reorientation is the next step.

And with all that, what you fail to understand.

All the science in the world combined will never turn a Man into a Woman.

It's simply unicorn shit.
Currently, there is no way to change the 23rd chromosome pair which determines sex. However, just about everything else can be changed. As long as society is unable to accept people whose gender differs from their sex, their will be sexual reassignment surgery which allows a person to live more a life more closely to their gender.
That doesn't determine sex, which is why we have XY females and XX males.

And these. The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans

Forum List

Back