Men in women's bathrooms

Maybe if Obama would keep his big mouth shut about "social" issues and do his JOB instead of trying to play "social justice warrior" role, this wouldn't be such a issue?
Republicans in North Carolina brought this whole conversation to the national stage with " house bill 2"

My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

Now your turn, are you calling for genital checkers?

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

No, before recently, a guy would have been kicked out of the ladies' room. Women would complain that there was a creepy guy in the ladies' room. The police might even be called. Now, there will be nothing you can do as long as the weirdo claims he "feels" like a woman and needs to use the ladies' room. How about dress like a guy and use the men's room? Why not wear pants and a shirt?
That's not the purpose or goal of the movement, which you Seem either unable or unwilling to recognize. id hope a guy taking advantage of the system would be held accountable.
He will be. She's a fucking lunatic.

You're the lunatic. Your screen name should be jackass. Lol.

It is a FACT that some men will take advantage of this. If you don't know that then you are either naive or just plan stupid. Doofus, there are a LOT of sick people out there. You are exhibit A.

My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

Now your turn, are you calling for genital checkers?

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

No, before recently, a guy would have been kicked out of the ladies' room. Women would complain that there was a creepy guy in the ladies' room. The police might even be called. Now, there will be nothing you can do as long as the weirdo claims he "feels" like a woman and needs to use the ladies' room. How about dress like a guy and use the men's room? Why not wear pants and a shirt?
That's not the purpose or goal of the movement, which you Seem either unable or unwilling to recognize. id hope a guy taking advantage of the system would be held accountable.

What IS your goal? The goal is inconsequential. EVERYTHING has unintended consequences.
If you want to have an intelligent debate then you should first try and understand both arguements. You obviously haven't taken much time to try and understand the other side

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.
No, he can't.

Why? What's stopping him?
A history of being transgender. Even so, if he's just using the toilet, relax you little paranoid bitch.

Why? Is there going to be a bathroom attendant to check on his psychiatric and medical history?
No, he's going to check for a penis and report back to USMB conservatives.

I see you can't answer the questions honestly though. Interesting. Why don't you just admit that the feelings of this small group of individuals is more important to you than the security of women and children in the ladies' room?

Because you don't "think" anything will happen?

It is a FACT that some men will take advantage of this. If you don't know that then you are either naive or just plan stupid. Doofus, there are a LOT of sick people out there. You are exhibit A.
Men take advantage of bitches who drink too much. Grow up about them dressing as women so they can watch you poop. That's what the Internet is for.

What IS your goal? The goal is inconsequential. EVERYTHING has unintended consequences.
If you want to have an intelligent debate then you should first try and understand both arguements. You obviously haven't taken much time to try and understand the other side

Sure I have, transsexuals "feelings" get hurt if they have to use the men's room, so they want to use the ladies' room instead. You all emphasize with their "feelings" and are willing to put everyone else at unease for it.

Men take advantage of bitches who drink too much. Grow up about them dressing as women so they can watch you poop. That's what the Internet is for.

The guy who ATTACKED a little girl in a ladies' room the other day? There are others like him who would take advantage of this situation. Don't be stupid.

Sure I have, transsexuals "feelings" get hurt if they have to use the men's room, so they want to use the ladies' room instead. You all emphasize with their "feelings" and are willing to put everyone else at unease for it.
Why are feelings in quotes?

What's the unease of them using the stall next to you? You never had a male in your restroom? Are you deeply afraid of possibly seeing a penis?

Do you think you have some kind of privacy standing around in your underwear?

The guy who ATTACKED a little girl in a ladies' room the other day? There are others like him who would take advantage of this situation. Don't be stupid.
Post it, bitch?

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.

To say that transgender people aren't "real".

Post it, bitch?

Post what, fool? It's been all over the news. You live under a rock? Oh yeah, that is probably your home.

You aren't unsafe because some transgender person uses the stall next to you, bitch. That's your "feelings" you want protected.

Post it, bitch?

Post what, fool? It's been all over the news. You live under a rock? Oh yeah, that is probably your home.
Yes, either post it or shut the fuck up?

I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Post it, bitch?

No, I won't, and guess what? There is nothing you can do about it. :p Maybe it's time you took your nap, old lady . . . or man.

I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?

You aren't unsafe because some transgender person uses the stall next to you, bitch. That's your "feelings" you want protected.

The point went way over your pointy little head.

Post it, bitch?

No, I won't, and guess what? There is nothing you can do about it. :p Maybe it's time you took your nap, old lady . . . or man.
Great, so you lied. Bet it was this lie?

Claim: A man claiming to be transgender allegedly assaulted a young girl in a Chicago restroom.

Mostly False
WHAT'S TRUE: A man entered a women's restroom at a Chicago restaurant and allegedly assaulted a young girl.

WHAT'S FALSE: The man was not transgender, nor did he claim to be.

Man Choked Girl in Bathroom Claiming Transgender Access Rights

Forum List

Back