Men in women's bathrooms

Now it's getting even MORE confusing! :eusa_think: If I'm a girl who thinks she's a cat, should I demand to be provided with public litter boxes?
Do so, we have a nice rubber room for you, where you belong.

Who's "we?" You, yourself and you? Lol.
We, your fellow members of society.

You are more like an "outcast" of society. You can't even communicate in a civil manner.
Why would I bother being civil with shit as stupid as you?

You should be happy that I even bother to notice you exist.

And your society, ain't worth shit currently. You match it perfectly.

I couldn't care less if you notice anything. You are a weirdo nobody on a message board. Lol. :lol:

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.

If I identify myself as a woman that is identifying "herself" as a man, I'm wondering what bathroom should I use?

Now it's getting even MORE confusing! :eusa_think: If I'm a girl who thinks she's a cat, should I demand to be provided with public litter boxes?

What's even more confusing, the woman that identifies herself as a man is suicidal. The question is, how to save the man she identifying herself with. o_O

You are more like an "outcast" of society. You can't even communicate in a civil manner.

Awww, society treats you bad? That's why you behave like an idiot. First world problems. Buck up.

Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."
My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

Now your turn, are you calling for genital checkers?

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

No, before recently, a guy would have been kicked out of the ladies' room. Women would complain that there was a creepy guy in the ladies' room. The police might even be called. Now, there will be nothing you can do as long as the weirdo claims he "feels" like a woman and needs to use the ladies' room. How about dress like a guy and use the men's room? Why not wear pants and a shirt?
Fear mongering bullshit.

I asked the question. You don't answer a question with a question. You aren't that 'suave."
My sincerest apologies. Let me try again. I Am fine and happy at the accessibility we have with our public restrooms, I can usually always find one when I need one and I think that is a great thing. I don't think there is a problem with guys in dresses molesting girls nor do I think there will be if we become more accepting of transgenders. I definitely don't think there needs to be government interference on the issue. speaking words of wisdom, let us pee

That seems to be what you guys want! Yes, any guy can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he feels like a woman and go into the ladies' room. ANY guy can do that now. Stop denying reality.
Are we reading the same thread? Yes a guy can do that now, a guy could have done that 50 years ago, no body is monitoring bathrooms. If a guy does that and harms a girl he is getting arrested, nothing is threatening to change that

No, before recently, a guy would have been kicked out of the ladies' room. Women would complain that there was a creepy guy in the ladies' room. The police might even be called. Now, there will be nothing you can do as long as the weirdo claims he "feels" like a woman and needs to use the ladies' room. How about dress like a guy and use the men's room? Why not wear pants and a shirt?
Fear mongering bullshit.

It's true though, isn't it? Yes, it is.

Awww, society treats you bad? That's why you behave like an idiot. First world problems. Buck up.
Society treats me fine, it's still shit because it's filled with people like those here.

Fear mongering bullshit.

No, it isn't true.

Society treats me fine, it's still shit because it's filled with people like those here.

Like you? :lol: You are the shit after all.

Fear mongering bullshit.

No, it isn't true.

What's not true about it?

Fear mongering bullshit.

No, it isn't true.

Everything. You're simply flat-out lying.

Fear mongering bullshit.

No, it isn't true.

About what? What do you think I'm "lying" about? "Everything" isn't a good enough answer. You must have evidence to back up your accusations. Any 10-year-old can say "everything." Lol. Again, I must note that you totally suck at debating and have no skills whatsoever.

Fear mongering bullshit.

No, it isn't true.

About what? What do you think I'm "lying" about? "Everything" isn't a good enough answer. You must have evidence to back up your accusations. Any 10-year-old can say "everything." Lol. Again, I must note that you totally suck at debating and have no skills whatsoever.
Your lies are so dumb I'm not going to bother.

Men aren't going to be able to just pop a slip dress over their t-shirt and shorts and hang around the girls' locker room. Fucking morons lying as usual, afraid of anything different.

Are you proposing we have bathroom bouncers?

That's not the purpose or goal of the movement, which you Seem either unable or unwilling to recognize. id hope a guy taking advantage of the system would be held accountable.

So any freak or psycho or voyeur can now just put on a dress and CLAIM he "feels" like a female, and go into the ladies room and take a crap right next to your vulnerable little 10-year-old girl. Nice. That's real "progressive" of you. You guys must be SO proud of yourselves.
Nothing has changed. No one is checking the sex of people using restrooms and that's not going change. All of this is really much ado about nothing. Transsexuals will continue to use the restroom that most closely aligns with their dress and appearance just as in past. Men that get a kick out of entering the ladies restroom will continue to do so.

That's not the purpose or goal of the movement, which you Seem either unable or unwilling to recognize. id hope a guy taking advantage of the system would be held accountable.

What IS your goal? The goal is inconsequential. EVERYTHING has unintended consequences.

Maybe if Obama would keep his big mouth shut about "social" issues and do his JOB instead of trying to play "social justice warrior" role, this wouldn't be such a issue?
This wouldn't be an issue if stupid assholes hadn't told the feds to go fuck themselves.

He will be. She's a fucking lunatic.

No, he can't.

Why? What's stopping him?
A history of being transgender. Even so, if he's just using the toilet, relax you little paranoid bitch.

Why? Is there going to be a bathroom attendant to check on his psychiatric and medical history?
No, he's going to check for a penis and report back to USMB conservatives.

Forum List

Back