Men in women's bathrooms

The guy who ATTACKED a little girl in a ladies' room the other day? There are others like him who would take advantage of this situation. Don't be stupid.
Post it, bitch?

Post what, fool? It's been all over the news. You live under a rock? Oh yeah, that is probably your home.
Yes, either post it or shut the fuck up?

No, I won't, and guess what? There is nothing you can do about it. :p Maybe it's time you took your nap, old lady . . . or man.
Great, so you lied. Bet it was this lie?

Man Choked Girl in Bathroom Claiming Transgender Access Rights

I lied? Where? I said that the man who entered the ladies' room and choked the girl isn't the only weirdo, and that there will be some weirdos who WILL take advantage of this current situation to enter a ladies' room at some point in the future.

If you want to have an intelligent debate then you should first try and understand both arguements. You obviously haven't taken much time to try and understand the other side

Sure I have, transsexuals "feelings" get hurt if they have to use the men's room, so they want to use the ladies' room instead. You all emphasize with their "feelings" and are willing to put everyone else at unease for it.
Why are feelings in quotes?

Because safety should come before your hurt little feelings.
You aren't unsafe because some transgender person uses the stall next to you, bitch. That's your "feelings" you want protected.

The point went way over your pointy little head.
Nope, just your "feelings", you lying bitch.

Sure I have, transsexuals "feelings" get hurt if they have to use the men's room, so they want to use the ladies' room instead. You all emphasize with their "feelings" and are willing to put everyone else at unease for it.

You aren't unsafe because some transgender person uses the stall next to you, bitch. That's your "feelings" you want protected.

I should call you mini melt down. Every time you post, it's like you are having a mental breakdown. Lol. Too funny.

Post it, bitch?

Post what, fool? It's been all over the news. You live under a rock? Oh yeah, that is probably your home.

No, I won't, and guess what? There is nothing you can do about it. :p Maybe it's time you took your nap, old lady . . . or man.

I lied? Where? I said that the man who entered the ladies' room and choked the girl isn't the only weirdo, and that there will be some weirdos who WILL take advantage of this current situation to enter a ladies' room at some point in the future.
How do you know?

Right, you don't, that's your "feeling".

I should call you mini melt down. Every time you post, it's like you are having a mental breakdown. Lol. Too funny.
No melting is required to show what a useless lying **** you are.

Uh oh... :itsok: Looks like someone is coming to the realization that men getting legal access to the women's room isn't going to happen. Too bad you forgot that women have rights too. You knew you would push it too far. We all knew you would. And now you have arrived at that unfortunate door marked "women"...

How do you know?

Crawl out from under your rock and watch the news once in a while! I can understand why no man would want to watch YOU, but they will try to follow attractive women into the restroom!

If you want to have an intelligent debate then you should first try and understand both arguements. You obviously haven't taken much time to try and understand the other side

I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that

Well, I'm not lying about anything, so that makes you the liar around here. :ahole-1:

I agree, I think a transgender female in the men's room and vice versa would lead to confusion and violence don't you?

Why are you so concerned about the transgender people but not at all concerned about real women and little girls? Hmmm?
I am concerned about women and girls, I just don't see this discussion posing a threat. When I first heard about this issue I thought it was pretty silly and it made me a little uncomfortable to be honest. There was not an easy answer so I did some research. At first I thought it was simple if you got a dick use the men's room if not use the women's. I started watching and reading stories especially stories of children that suffer from gender identity disorder and the many struggles they go through, I became sympathetic to their cause. I've always been one to stand up for the little guy, the weak, the underdog, the oppressed, the misunderstood. That's how I see transgender people and that's why I support a more accepting society for them. I am all for making any rules that are out in place, which I don't think any do need to be made... If of they must I support anything that addresses the safety concerns for all.

I hear people like you that obviously have no understanding of the mission and purpose of what the transgender's would like to happen. Instead people like you politicize rape victims, and little girls being molested to justify the simple fact that you disagree with the transgender lifestyle and do not want to mix your society with theirs. It's as simple as that

Obviously NONE of you have ever been to a night club. You have no idea what it's like in the REAL world.

How do you know?

Crawl out from under your rock and watch the news once in a while! I can understand why no man would want to watch YOU, but they will try to follow attractive women into the restroom!
And all dressed like women, right ****?

You are an idiot bitch.

So . . . either you are saying that you don't believe that scenario could EVER happen, that no man would ever try a stunt like that to gain access to a ladies' room, OR you are saying that you believe the risk to females is worth it to you in order to make the trannies "feel" good. Which one?

Uh oh... :itsok: Looks like someone is coming to the realization that men getting legal access to the women's room isn't going to happen. Too bad you forgot that women have rights too. You knew you would push it too far. We all knew you would. And now you have arrived at that unfortunate door marked "women"...
Transgenders already have access, all over the place. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it bothers you.

Will you two just get a room already?? It's so obvious

What's obvious? That the poster is a psychopath?

It claims it's a woman, and I'm not gay, so . . . no.

Transgenders already have access, all over the place. Doesn't bother me in the slightest, it bothers you.
And 17 million women rape survivors too. Don't forget them! (you always do)..

And 17 million women rape survivors too. Don't forget them! (you always do)..
Non-issue.

Did you get that ladies? You 17 million rape survivors are a "non issue" to the democratic party. Just suck it up and let men in your showers. Just push down that PTSD. You don't have any rights..

Forum List

Back